She's going to be a sassy black woman, isn't she?

She's going to be a sassy black woman, isn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/justcuzimspidergirl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if she's a quadroon but otherwise exactly the same?

Either that, or she'll be fucking a black guy.

Black women in America have a stronger history with magic anyways

Are we counting all poor people as blacks, user?

In the South, yeah. But the Great Lakes had some shit that has fallen out of popular culture. Also white bitches caused the Crucible to happen.

Paul Dini would throw a tantrum at DC if they messed with his literal waifu

DC fucks up the film, not the casting.

Yes. A while back there were casting callouts and she was black. I hate THE CURRENT YEAR.

this

Paul "Crack a Black" Dini would never sanction such buffoonery.

he's really not that important at DC

I doubt it.

Black people get confused and scared by magic. Just watch a David Blaine street performance clip, it's amazing that with black people they basically instantaneously explode with ape-like behavior as soon as a card is revealed to not be ripped in half. They're basically jumping around and whooping for like 20 minutes.

they're pretty bad with making or turning characters into Black women

>Black people get confused and scared by magic.

Ever hear of Voodoo? Shut the fuck up

And John quits smoking knowing our luck

Are you implying every average black person practices voodoo?

This is DC, not Disney/Marvel. She'll still be white and wear the fishnets because it worked for Suicide Squad. Constantine, on the other hand...

Are you so incredibly racist and ignorant that you think voodoo is widespread amongst the black community?

Where do you think you are?

America, land of the free.

Fucking better not happen reeeEEEEEEEEEEEE

As long as they dont fuck with her personality or costume i really dont care what ethnicity she is.

Well i guess they can fuck with the costume a little the only real requirement is magicians outfit with top hat, suit and fish nets.

This girl should be Zatanna

Artorias should be the protagonist of the Justice League Dark movie.

He'd be a much better fit than Harley Quinn was for Suicide Squad.

Are you looking at the guy?

I wish they would do Shadowpact instead.

Damn, that's some THICC armor plates.

Yeah. It's the best Dark Souls cosplay I've seen since that one skinny Jap at the fashion runway promotion for the third game, who was also dressed as Artorias but did the broken arm thing.

I hope you're gay for dicks.

Do you still remember what happened the last time they made a Cat woman film with a negro?

The funny thing is that Halley Berry hate niggerz as much as any White person does.

Too obese

>tfw black woman
>tfw i want to play zatanna on screen

idk why she'd be re-written as a "sassy black woman" aside from racist stupid shit

Only on the right places:

instagram.com/justcuzimspidergirl/

"NOMMUS NOMED!"

>nothing happens

>"You there, nigga?"

Lesie Jones should play the part. She has actual acting experience but the hit Ghostbusters movie 2016

Fat is fat user. That's like saying you're not gay if the person pegging you is in a dress

This

Take your "MUH THICC" bullshit elsewhere

ugh stop posting already, that fat ass is ugly as fuck

TV Constantine was close except for the lack of smoking.

Not a fan of Keanu Constantine, but it'd still be preferable to some Marvel-style switch.

I would be fine with a black zatana but john really needs to be white its important for his perspective.

i hate fat people, but getting fucked in the ass is no gayer than a blowjob

its not gay if the person fucking you in the ass is a girl with a peg

The gay here is when you have same gender involved, do you understand

the person who niggerswaps zatanna should be shot in the face.

Yep, Jese Eisenberg and Wonder Jewess were perfect castings.

Why don't they make John a Bangladeshi as well then?
I'm okay with a black Zatanna as long as she got a booty and wears the original costume

Eisenberg was fine for the characterisation it was just a shitty characterisation
Gadot just needs more muscle.

What about Gal Gadot.

Hey that is the best and only acceptable stereotype I accept.

I mean if I'm ever injured and have to stay in the hospital or get a house nurse, I want an old sassy black lady to be my nurse, television has made them the alpha and omega of tv personalities, you can do know wrong with those jesus lovin gals.

lol

>DC fucks up the film, not the casting.

Gadot
Smith
NOT MUH JOKER

From what, a free viral marketing standpoint? Affleck was cast for guaranteed (You)s, no one is going to bring anything else to grimdark Batman that beats Nolan's version portrayed by Bale.

The best we can hope for is a return to slapstick Batman with a prequel involving Affleck chasing Leto and Robbie while holding a bat-bomb over his head.

The same people that run like mad from a card trick?

Yea they all do, it's so bad that they do not even open doors or use remotes any more, they just get the eirei spirits to do those little mundane things. Half the time they just get the spirits to transmute their teeth to gold.

>TV Constantine was close except for the lack of smoking.
Ignoring the fact that he did smoke?

they should have Zatara to begin with instead of the character that stole his place

He smoked like once.

>A black character that makes things disappear

Yeah, that'll go over well.

I want zattana to be introduced in a zattara/zattana team up film ending in zataras death

And i want her cousin (or was it brother i forget) from her last ongoing as a supporting character.

That is a meaty derriere.

She could be hot if she lost a few pounds on those thighs.

Don't give them ideas.

Those thighs are ugly!

Fuck off gay boi

They'll probably get some sassy latina, but anons here will insist she's black just to complain about her being black

Guarantee Affleck's Batman movie will be better than all three of Nolan's.

> Fatty defense force

You're a fucking idiot.

Disgusting.

She ain't fat though. You gay bois circle jerk and white knight fat his in cosplay threads all the time.

Zatanna can't be black, her father is an actual influence in her life.

Yeah, the Nolan movies are awful and took themselves too seriously.

I expect Batfleck will be the '90s cartoon and bought to life.

>white bitches caused the Crucible to happen.
It was a black woman's fault.

Honestly i wish the people behind DCCU too more inspiration from the DCAU as a whole. The tone was perfect. Not too dark but not too light either.

What of her?

Nope. There's no point in fishnet stockings, if you can't see them.

Voodoo yes but not stage magic like what Zatanna is based off of.

Thank you Sup Forumsmblr

>no magical girl comic/cartoon about Zatanna growing up in highschool

This is why as much as I love Zee, I kind of want her to stay in the vault until all this regressive/SJW shit blows over.
Unless Paul Dini is involved, cause Paul is great and said he's interested in doing more Zatanna stuff

>No comic about Zee and Misty going on magic adventures

Is Zat the hottest girl ever created for comics?

I think so.

Here's hoping.