archive.is/e3sSs
time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBZt_QTOWQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>stein

(((stein)))

(((Stein)))

it's been like this since day one you fucking faggots. internet regulation is inevitable

>Stein

(((Stein)))

even the cartoons they make aren't funny.

>A culture of hate.
>Post a picture of sushi you ate.
>OH MY GOD RACIST SEXIST TRANS PHOBIC CIS MALE STEALING OTHER PEOPLES CULTURE BY EATING SUSHI DIE FUCKER!

They are prepping the sheep for the upcoming censorship, using the issue of "hate crimes" to ban opinions that differ from their agenda.

That more people with thin skins are leaving.

>"boo hoo, someone called me a name"
>WHY WON'T THE POLICE ARREST THAT MAN FOR SAYING THAT I'M FAT????

>we're

??? You're taking it from us.

It's almost like when people feel anonymous they express their true feelings, not the feelings they've been indoctrinated into expressing. No virtue signalling = free expression.

>How we've only discovered what the internet is like yesterday

Where were these people when I first discovered tubgirl on muh gaming forums 15 years ago?

>MFW cucks trolled so hard, they complain to mainstream media

>losing

The "culture of hate" is what ruled the internet before thin-skinned normalfags started invading in 2007-2008.

We are the Native Internetians.

they are probably mad that Sup Forums messed up with their shit.

>Losing

Fuck off the internet was always full of hate. (((You're))) the fuckers that are trying to take away the final bastion of unfettered free speech.

>People are in a consequence free environment
>Surprised it degenerates into giant electronic middle school.

Its a study in human behavior, when people think they can get away with anything, they'll do anything.

>look I can say nigger online and nobody will do a damn thing.

Plus like middle school, its a giant popularity contest to see who can be the edgiest spurg lord.

Good.
I'm glad the internet is becoming a hate machine.

>It would be smarter to be cautious, because the Internet’s personality has changed. Once it was a geek with lofty ideals about the free flow of information.

Yeah, it was like that when the internet wasn't such a mainstream thing. Then it became infested with people who just use it to browse social media all day on their phones.

It means that WE'RE WINNING and THEY ARE LOSING.
Fucking jews, seriously.

>stein
every fucking time

>Stein
The alt right has carved a niche and all the (((journalists))) are kvetching about it.
Google, Facebook and all the major websites normies use are part of the establishment and hate our guts.

((stein))

We're beating the jews

But I love how free the internet is.

Can't wait for Trump to make free speech great again

srbija do tokija btw

youtube.com/watch?v=fBZt_QTOWQw

How do I quit the internet?

More to the point, how do I quit Sup Forums?

>implying they had it in the first place to lose

We were born in it. Moulded by it. We didn't see the daylight until we were already a man.

Those fucks will never regulate Sup Forums. It's impossible.

I need to vent on here or I would probably go mad.

Never forget the trail of memes

TL:DR kike faggot writer should kill himself, desu senpai

>In a later blog post about our emails, Weev clarified that TIME is “trying to destroy white civilization” and that we should “open up your Jew wallets and dump out some of the f-cking geld you’ve stolen from us goys, because what other incentive could I possibly have to work with your poisonous publication?” I found it comforting that the rate for a neo-Nazi to compromise his ideology is just two bitcoins.

This is actually in the article.

just be urself

Unistall google

>Plus like middle school, its a giant popularity contest to see who can be the edgiest spurg lord.

This is (one of the reasons) why anonymity is important. Reputation is meaningless.

hit the nail on the head. Also, i get the feeling this is just a bait cover, but the article is actually good, so I will read it.

>becoming

Oh I'm having a giggle m8

OY VEY OWL DESE MEAN WOIDS AGAINST DA CHOSEN
IT'S LIKE ANADUH SHOAH
THEY MADE MY BUBBE INTO A LAMP

(((Joel Stein)))

Thank you for Correcting The Record and educating us that dissenting voices and opinions that don't align with my own are wrong and should be silenced as """Hate Speech""", Mr. ((Stein)).

Here's a little something to help you with that BUTTHURT you're afflicted by.

>quitting Sup Forums
you're here forever

Anybody think it's time for a raid on TIME yet?!?

Oyyyy veyyy it's like anudda gamergate! Nevuh fuhgget 6 trillion memers banned.

Oy vey, such a bargain!

the web was a mistake

/massdeop

I wish people who don't have any idea what the internet is would stop telling us what the internet should be

The internet is everyone's and no-ones at the same time. Society on the outside is so overtly PC that people want an outlet. They can sensor it, create thought crimes, and introduce new ways to sedate us. Our totalitarian future was created by the same people who protested it in yesteryear.

+1

Too bad it's the other way around. The internet was more like Sup Forums before women and white knights and niggers started using it. Even Reddit was more like Sup Forums before women discovered it and white knights had to protect their internet maidens from locker room talk and "sexism"

They mean we're winning and the kikes are shit scared.

>It's a Jewish liberal journalist whines about how "trolls" are stealing the internet episode.

By Joel (((Stein)))

baw lets control internetz baaaww.

Fuck yeah

Pol is always right

Internet neonazis shooting the messenger again. Sigh.

This is legit important. We will never be heard if our voice if that of hate and prejudice. Toning down the message into more palapable is very important. Edgy rhetoric is only embarassing. We are better than hateful teenagers who still lack compassion and understanding to the strggles of others.

Like the virus it is, cut this head off, 2 will replace it. Why did I ever come here, I can't leave.

>we
What did (((they))) mean by this?

we're winning, boyz

The article is literally an anti-alt-right screed in the guise of an article about internet trolls.
Christ, if Hillary wins the presidency and appoints a liberal judge to the supreme court, this website will literally be illegal within a decade.

(((((((Stien)))))))

Do u seriously believe that or are u just being ironic

Dont have to bring race into it...

TL;DR
Fuck the jews

THE INTERNET WAS ALWAYS THE HATE MACHINE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OFF OF MY INTERNET NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It could still send a message

God just stop being such a little bitch about everything you fucking faggot

Why is it hard to believe? It's literally the topic of the article.

>Cant tell if bait or tumblrfag

>weaken yourselves for us goys, we can't win otherwise ;^(
I'm going to call you a cuck and there's nothing you can do to stop me

>Giving trolls attention only makes them more enthusiastic

wow who knew

>internet neonazis
Try teen edgelords and/or controlled opposition. I fully agree with your sentiment, however.

That metaphor is for the Hydra, not a virus.

>regulate the internet
>everyone gets VPNS
>they regulate VPNS
>someone like Mcafee actually goes though with his internet 2 concept.

They can't stop that shit.

Faggot

(((stein)))

Jews make up about 2% of the population but are at least 80% of all "journalists" and run all major news and entertainment media. Why is it so hard for normalfags to understand this and realize they are being brainwashed and manipulated?

Idk why everyone is such a pussy bitch nowadays. Like fucking wtf. In highschool everyone was a bully and if you didnt bully back it was a sign of weakness. Most males my age got this why is everyone so fucking sensitive all of a sudden?

Good thing I never subscribed to any magazines

These ((people)) think that they're still the media power. They're going to censor us in any kind of form because they know that we know.

After what Weev's been through, I really wouldn't blame him for being a Nazi. He lives in Abkhazia, a place that Georgia and Russia are fighting over, largely to avoid being extradited to the US.

>why is everyone so fucking sensitive all of a sudden?
xenoestrogens

This dude is a meme archeologist.

Oh nice Joel Stein, the man responsible for cancelling my Time subcription

his GenX millenial-hating ass isn't going to convince anyone what the 21st century should or shouldn't be

>stein

>Now the web is a sociopath with Asperger’s
When hasn't it been, and I hope it never changes.

Social justice when they like it, hate when they don't.

TIME is pretty typical for leftist propaganda publications. The anonimity and ease of the internet turns everyone into assholes, including the people who shame people for "racist" Tweets and get Milo banned from Twitter. But it's never bad when they do it. No, then they're just protecting people. But go look at BLM shit online, or crazy people on Tumblr. They behave exactly the same as the supposed Neo-Nazis. OH, but the lefties LIKE the niggers and SJW's. So they get a free pass.

Fucking communist cunts. If you don't like free speech, you don't have to participate. Catch the next plane to Iran, or North Korea, or some other "enlightened" country with strict internet laws.

It's funny. I was reading some Philip K. Dick short stories, and that guy got hatemail in the 70's. For writing about God, and one story where he outs himself as a pro-lifer. So even in the age of having to write your letter by hand and having to physically bring it to the postbox, and with their full names attached, people STILL acted like "trolls".

Where's the TIME article about that? About prank calls? Or about the character assassination articles we're constantly seeing? For fuck's sake, I get to see SJW's take a shit on my fucking grandfather's commanding officer during the war. How is that not trolling, but saying "lol u suck" is? Oh, right, one is politically sanctioned by the grand poobah's of Allowed Opinions.

Fuck TIME, and fuck the thinskinned little bitches that think they have the right to not be offended.

Wouldn't the cannonball just fall out of the barrel?

gee why don't he talk about the "culture of hate" in israel stupid kike..

but the internet is full of love :3

Sup Forums is a example of that.

>We are better than hateful teenagers who still lack compassion and understanding to the strggles of others.

We are better because we have a purpose, you aren't one of us.

>Stein

>The people who relish this online freedom are called trolls, a term that originally came from a fishing method online thieves use to find victims. It quickly morphed to refer to the monsters who hide in darkness and threaten people. Internet trolls have a manifesto of sorts, which states they are doing it for the “lulz,” or laughs. What trolls do for the lulz ranges from clever pranks to harassment to violent threats. There’s also doxxing–publishing personal data, such as Social Security numbers and bank accounts–and swatting, calling in an emergency to a victim’s house so the SWAT team busts in. When victims do not experience lulz, trolls tell them they have no sense of humor. Trolls are turning social media and comment boards into a giant locker room in a teen movie, with towel-snapping racial epithets and misogyny.

Was this written in 2006?

Oh boy, another kike that hates free speech

>(((Stein)))
Every fucking time
>Sigh.
holy shit just leave

Stein is a fucking joke. Does anyone still take her seriously?

> In 2005, after Emily May co-founded Hollaback!, which posts photos of men who harass women on the street in order to shame them (some might call this trolling)

>laughing griffin family
Retard that's the Simpsons