Islam belongs to Germany

>Islam belongs to Germany

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/18/merkel-claims-migrants-didnt-bring-islamist-terrorism-germany/

How long until Merkel is removed from Office again?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/18/merkel-claims-migrants-didnt-bring-islamist-terrorism-germany/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If she won't voluntarily NOT run for chancellorship again, it's pretty likely that she will serve another term as chancellor.
And at this point it it seems likely that she will run again.

My guess is that she might not want to run again in 2021 but until then she will be our chancellor.

Why the other parties are still halping her?

Would be good if they boycott her, she dissolved the parliament and in a new election she looses.

A man can dream...

Seriously WTF Germany, why aren't you sending lynch mobs after Merkel?

>german cucks letting this woman do whatever she wants
>trusting a woman to lead your country
>ever

I think the only country on the planet that knwos hot to get good women to runtheir country is the british.

The Iron Lady was spot on.

We'll see, they have another woman (TrayMay) in charge now.

>breitbart.com/london/2016/08/18/merkel-claims-migrants-didnt-bring-islamist-terrorism-germany/

Looking at this another way, Merkel's tone has changed somewhat here: despite Brietbarts (understandable) attempt to put an anti-Merk spin on this, the fact is her full statement was that law abiding, constitution respecting muzzies are welcome, while wife beating islamists are not.

She is conceding these evils are inherent in Islam, and islamsits are carried within the wider musim community.

That's a meme son. Thatcher was a real psychotic cunt who will be eternally despised by most people on this island.

The revulsion for any contemporary politician, inclusing the Blairites, does not even come close to the sheer disgust and hatred Thatcher inspires to this day.

Poormad detected, your family was probably too dumb to make her policies work for them

I knew from the first post you were a muzzie. The second one just confirmed my tought.

Not every german hangs around a meme-spouting imageboard.
You won't get the full picture solely through german media, although a lot of people suspect it to be worse than portrayed. Even some newspapers admit they hyped the situation but misjudged it

Let me just state it for you plain, monkey boy: I love bacon and I despise Mohammed, Islam, and all musim scumfucks.

Its not like that son. We got a big family house, we do not too bad- but we're Northerners. All Northerners have the wisdom to despise the milk snatcher.

Also, my family back in the day, my father was a chief inspector in the cops, so no. All the cops hate the Thatch too.

>breitbart

Her and Hilary are both short circuiting these days

Well it's not like Americans are hanging around chinese skydiving videoboards as well. But when Obama planned for 10,000 refugees, there was massive pushback!

Northern born, northern bred
Strong in arm and thick in head

That's how it goes, right?

I have a friend who lives in Surrey, he tells me northerners are like our white trash.

It a good sauce of news.
Is not as compromised as Fox News.

They still have problems here and there, but at least they covered Trump like no other.

Not true, and poor bait. Your little gay friend is spinning you fairy tales mate.

In fact, loads of what you've probably heard of as chav culture, is based round Essex and the gay south.

He must be a chav himself.

>poortherner
Sussexfag here, the North is truly a desolate shithole. My parents used to drag my sister and me to visit relatives in Lancashire every summer and it was absolutely horrible. There was nothing to do or see, and I could never understand said relatives.

Was in UK when Thatcher was PM. The media was on her ass non-stop, much like we're seeing now with Trump. True, she wasn't universally loved, but the hate on the ground came from the labor party and lazy Brits on the dole. Her legacy has been poisoned mostly by a BBC hatchet-job.

True.
If wasnt for there the Falklands would be lost, the Unions would had break the british economy (like they already had broke 2 car companies) and UK would have become a third world country.

She was spot on.