Revenue was up 12.3 percent, or 9 percent on a dollar basis, helped by higher television production sales...

>Revenue was up 12.3 percent, or 9 percent on a dollar basis, helped by higher television production sales, particularly for The Last Tycoon and Better Call Saul, as well as higher advertising revenue in India. But these were offset by lower theatrical revenue and advertising costs for Spider-Man: Homecoming.
>The success of Spider-Man: Homecoming did not boost the quarterly figures as it was released in July, just after the company's fiscal first quarter finished.

It's ogre capeshit is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/02/13/business/media/amy-pascal-says-sony-pushed-her-out.html?src=recg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Entertainment_Television
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>capeshit is finished
What? It clearly says it doesn't account for Spider-Man profits.

WB will buy Sony and make Spider Man part of DCEU. Hahahahahahahahahahah.

How didn't they completely gut their leadership after the emails leaked? It's clear that the people making decisions are fucking retards.

It wouldn't be legal.

>as well as higher advertising revenue in India

What did they sell there?

They deserve it.
>India
Who's gonna say it?

Nice, next gen when microsoft rapes their gaping asshole they will die.

>Higher advertising revenue in India

Hahahahah PAJEET CAPESHITTERS confirmed

But it flopped already

No it made a relatively OK profit. No where near what Sony probably wanted or expected but there you go. That along with the Emoji movie being able to make a profit even if only 9 people see it and they'll be in the black this quarter.

Why not? Because Spider Man is still part of Marvel comics or somethig different?

WB is barely any better than Sony.

You don't get it. Spiderman wasn't supposed to make ok profit. It was supposed to revive the brand. It's going to harm them in the long run.

Microsoft is just watching Sony spending billions trying to keep the consoles market alive. That shit won't last forever. Kids who started gaming on a phone with thousands free games won't start buying their games 60 dollars each even with the marketing billion you shoved in their throats.

>Microsoft is just watching Sony spending billions trying to keep the consoles market alive

WTF? The complete opposite is true. Playstation is keeping Sony alive. Playstation is huge, with more than double Xbox's sales.

>That shit won't last forever

Self proclaimed "experts" have been predicting the end of consoles every year for two decades. Don't you ever get tired of being completely wrong about everything, all the time?

Can Sony Pictures just fucking die already? Everything they do is pure cancer

Watch the bigger pic. Consoles market is shrinking. PS4 is just concentrating all the customers but can't stop the trend.

>Watch the bigger pic

Here we go again. I guess you aren't tired of being wrong.

>Consoles market is shrinking

You sound like the marketing flunkies that say Candy Crush is killing consoles.

And I thought people who know nothing about video games taking about video games were exclusive to Sup Forums

How come PS4 can't do PS2 numbers then?

Because there's other shit out there taking up money.

>It's ogre capeshit is finished.
>The success of Spider-Man: Homecoming
I think you're misreading on purpose, but it's right there. Maybe they should stop forcing horseshit like the Ghostbusters remake or the emoji movie.

They shitcanned Pascal in 2015 for obvious reasons, apparently it wasn't enough.

>They shitcanned Pascal

Wrong. Jews are never fired in Hollywood. They moved Pascal to Spiderman and she jewed it all up.

The rights would revert to Marvel if Sony was sold.

It's how this shit works.

nytimes.com/2015/02/13/business/media/amy-pascal-says-sony-pushed-her-out.html?src=recg

Her buffoonery on the Spiderman project was what got her kicked to the curb. Someone spent long enough off cocaine to recognise that she was murdering the company.

360+PS3+Wii+DS+PSP=more than 500 million consoles sold
One+PS4+WIIU+3DS+Vita=about 190 million consoles sold

The PS4 is the only system of this gen that isn't commercially dead. Are you going to be the kind of retard who will claim the PS4 will sell 300 million more copies in the next 4 years? Go on Sup Forums, show us you're this kind of retard.

>kicked to the curb

Wrong. That expression means that she was fired. She wasn't fired. She was moved to Spiderman. She still works for Sony.

No, she works for her own production company, Pascal Pictures, which was involved in the production of Spiderman Homecoming, probably as a golden handshake. Find me her current position at Sony, I'll wait.

They have tons of tv channels here.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Entertainment_Television

>Find me her current position at Sony, I'll wait.
Executive producer for pascal pictures... Do you not know how corporate structures work?

Hasn't microsoft has been trying to divest xbox for years?

>what is (((hollywood accounting)))

Honestly, Sony probably fucks that up too.