White women are obsolete

Dating a Chinese qt

>redpilled-hates niggers and Muslims
>supports Donald Trump
>extremely intelligent
>nice slender body with nice ass and tits
>religious
>faithful
>doesn't go out and fuck Tyrone and Chad like white girls do, doesn't drink or smoke
>eats a very healthy diet
>doesn't like niggers
>fit

Just admit, you neckbeards, that "chinks" as you like to call them, are superior to white women. White women are trash and cum dumpsters for black, welfare-leeching sperm. A top tier Asian is by far prettier than a white girl ever will be, and will retain her looks and weight as she gets older. Fuck off stormfag neckbeards.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3594776/Katie-Price-accused-exploiting-son-Harvey-13-C-word.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8KrEpds2K6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you on about, lots of Sup Forumsacks like them some slant pussy.

And then you woke up.

I'd rather date a white woman that will make my life miserable because at least I know I'm having white kids and not destroying my family line forever.

Asians hate niggers by default though, most minorities do

White women throughout history have been reknowned for their beauty, class, and wealth -- that is still true in this modern age. White women are now rarer than ever, its not surprised that a failed white male gives up to date a 1 chink out of a billion.

>class

Nuke China.

I was engaged to a Chinese grad student. Til I found out she was fucking guys she met through craigslist on the sly. My experience may not be typical, but yellow skin and a funny accent doesn't necessarily equal muh pure waifu.

Chinese and Taiwanese women are typically just as materialistic and vapid as western white women, maybe even more so.

Even the highest-tier chinks are shit-tier compared to most other Asians.

t. went to university full of rich chinks

yeah but dat hybrid vigor

This is not your blog nor is it politics related.
Fuck off.

P.S. Hating non white =/= "redpilled"

Post dem noodz you fag

Yeah,I can confirm this. I'm Sikh and my mother just hates niggers.
I try to talk to her into being more accepting of black people, but she hates em.

My sister-in-law joked with my mom that I was secretly dating a blank girl and my mom was in my case for months.

Yeah, UBC right?

Went to SFU and lived in the dorms. Not to hate on the Chinese, but they were the weirdest of all other races. The ones from mainland might as well have been from another planet.

Fuck, I got along better with Arabs and Africans more than the Chinese.

What's that?

We're posting white women butthurt?

Why would anyone tattoo that on themselves.

thread should've ended here lads

Failed white male? Haha bitch I've dated girls of all races, except niggers and Muslims. I've dated Latinas, whites, Asians, and even a half Asian, half white. They were all conventionally attractive, and my current gf is wayyyyy better looking

Hi vancouver friends. UBC here. The fobs are unbearably different, but the people who have lived here a few years and integrated well are easily superior to most white peers. Academically, in terms of personal habits and health, maturity, etc.

I don't really see butthurt here. Pretty interesting read desu.

tattoos are degenerate and a sign of self-loathing

>Chinks
>religious
Thought they were atheists

The line gets me every time...

>except niggers and Muslims
racial bigotry ain't cool, dude.

I'm talking about that specifically.

And yeah, usually, but you can't deny there are some tasteful tattoos.

>eliot rogers reproduction circle

You forgot

>ugly af

Which is the case for most Asians.

I hope you get fucked by a kangaroo

this is the reason I have mixed feelings about having a child with asian women although I prefer asian (well cuz fingolian heritage) over white. Do I want to take a risk of producing another supreme gentleman

Hybrid vigor turns into being a minority sympathizer, but still is out of place

>there are some tasteful tattoos.
cannibal detected, how barbaric. The only tats I consider appropriate are jewish Holohoax arm bar codes.

Dated a chinese girl who was my lab assistant for research I was doing for my professor. Can confirm, along with having the HUGE stickler of image, which extends to you as well.

>extremely intelligent
>religious
choose one

Made me kek

you also forgot that she's a race traitor
self hating
worships another race
and will give you sons with nothing but hate for all in their heart

>hybrid vigor
>Hybrid vigor
It's a common misconception that the wider a range of races a person's genetic code comes from, the healthier/stronger/less flawed/etc. that person is.
This is not true in any way shape or form. Cross breeding creates hybrids that have none of the advantages of the parents but both of the weaknessess. Hybrid vigor is only applicable to plants that have pollinated themselves into a genetic deadend through generations of incest. And even in that case, the reason the hybrid is considered more vigorous is because they become slightly more healthy then their incest-created parents.
If an inbred and genetically weak member of a subspecies of plant is cross-bred with a different subspecies, then the resulting offspring will be less genetically weak. However, the increased genetic strength wouldn't occur if the first species wasn't inbred in the first place.
Even among distinct races of people, there's more than enough genetic diversity to prevent inbreeding, so race-mixing to "genetically strengthen" any race is unnecessary. In fact, the health of mixed-race people is often inferior to people of pure race.

Children of mixed race will die younger, are more likely to have birth defects, allergies, genetic diseases, bad teeth and mental illnesses.
The worst thing you can do for your child is make them mixed race.

I dated a FOB chink once, it was awful, she spoke better English than most of them and I still had trouble understanding her sometimes.

Don't underestimate the language barrier, it will fuck you over.

Judging by how autistic you are, the odds of your child being some sort of autistic fuck up is pretty high regardless of what sort of woman you choose.

>White women are obsolete
Racemixing is degenerate.
Nice job creating another non-white.
Here's what albino chinks look like. They're the niggers of the East..

if you accept the hybrid vigor meme you also must be reminded of how mixed people often have more metnal defects

>I try to talk to her into being more accepting of black people,
Why?

>real life muh wife's son meme
pic related
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3594776/Katie-Price-accused-exploiting-son-Harvey-13-C-word.html

hybrid vigor doesn't apply to human, only to inbreeding in plants. see

Hahahahahhahahahahaha this is amazing

Enjoy having Elliot Rodger sons and disgusting hapa slut daughters, they'll be comforted to know they're the result of daddy's fetish.

Wouldn't want white people to keep existing, now would we, goyim!

It's not a fetish. The reality is Asian women are just better in my opinion. Enjoy being alone forever though :) you have your entire life to rant about muh racial white supremacy

MUH GREENER GRASSES

>supports Donald Trump
>extremely intelligent
>nice slender body with nice ass and tits
>religious
>faithful
>doesn't go out and fuck Tyrone and Chad like white girls do, doesn't drink or smoke
>eats a very healthy diet
>doesn't like niggers
>fit
Lol my sister is all of these and more but she's Aryan with blue eyes.

>such red pill
>race mixing

Hey, my first gf was Chinese and I got cucked as well.

Taiwanese are pretty much just spoiled Chinese people. It's like a whole country of Palo Alto Chinese people.

Well except for the religious part

I don't know.
She just has such a black and white way of looking at the world. I'm not comfortable with it.

>Dating a Chinese qt
>nice ass

Bullshit. Chinks have no ass. Even the fatties

I also dated a Chinese girl once as well but got tired of her shit after about 2 week because like said she was materialistic and needy. More so than any white girl I dated.

>White women are obsolete

How can women even compete ?

youtube.com/watch?v=8KrEpds2K6o

Of course she's butthurt. All those descriptions of dorky, lanky-haired, middleaged whatever white men dating prom queens, it wrong, she tells ya, it's wrong!

Ay fellow ubc guy here
>new year coming up soon
Great more fucking mainland fob chinks

>china

Literally subhuman

Get the fuck out op you dumb fuck

Looks like Team Rocket's getting off agaaaaaaaain!

That kid isn't mute nor deaf