Would you rather gf a 10/10 really innocent and dumb girl or a 9/10 really smart and immoral girl?

Would you rather gf a 10/10 really innocent and dumb girl or a 9/10 really smart and immoral girl?

wtf kind of question is this?

I don't see how the second choice even holds a candle to the first one.

Immoral girl will play you dirty

Why does the first one have no downsides?

I know for sure - you will get neither a 10/10 nor a 9/10.

Probably the latter.
I dated a 9/10 chick with the perfect banana boobs, thick ass, amazing sex but she was dumb. Like, dumb as a rock. Whenever I brought a subject up, she would blankly look at me, mouth agape and nod. Conversations ended up going nowhere and I wasn't happy.
Kinda regret because of the how good the sex was, but I made the right decision for myself.

this is the downside

The immoral girl will have no qualms with cheating on you and stealing your shit, or saying you hit her etc

Smart women are far superior

Thankfully I am man enough to outsmart them.

But what if I cheat on her, hit on her boyfriend, and steal her things ?

and this is the downside of the other girl. I've fucked both and dated both. One has stolen 500 reais from me, did some many shit that would literally drive the ordinary man insane and the other one lost her first boyfriend at 14 and is deeply wounded by that up till this day to the point of behaving like a child
I like smart women too, but it comes a time that things simply became too immoral to keep on trying to outsmart her. Like screwing random people, stealing and other shit just to outsmart her. I mean it's too fucking inhuman. I wish there was a inbetween

Only if you're beta
If you're a competent alpha, you can out think her.
Not only do you have a 9/10 gf, you also have a ever lasting chess match.

If you're a real alpha you wouldn't even have to pick between the two because you would have the 10/10 without flaws

>finish wanking
>suddenly glad about no gf
G*d bless the refractory period, lads.

10/10 really innocent and dumb girl pls. I will start a farm with her in Chilenreich.

it's funny cause she takes care of animals, and has told me she wants to build a farm. She is half native half black, she's so qt

>really innocent and dumb girl
>really smart and immoral girl
as far as girls go these things are synonymous

t. pro

no
t. more pro than you

She sounds perfect desu

yeah, I am just too screwed by modern civilization to be her boyfriend. Maybe I should adapt myself to her. better dumb than barbarian like the other girl.

Morality and innocence aren't equal to common sense and wisdom.

yes, hence why i am using those words. One is immoral as fuck to the point of doing everything to feel superior to the rest and the other one is so guided by their own beliefs that neglects the outside world to the point of remaining dumb to it