Fashy Goys Memes

More of these plaese.

Other urls found in this thread:

plosone.org/article/fetchObject.action?uri=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0050092&representation=PDF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have one that calls out Liberals involving how much they say they care for Muslims, but are voting for Hillary who arms Jihadists to kill other Muslims and de-stabilize secular Muslim countries?

The creator and mod of the Facebook page fucks trannies and was a former cult leader.

I.e. someone who went to high school with him

I don't see how the Holocaust and 9/11 pander to the "Leftist" worldview

This one is eerily prophetic in the sense that the metaphor has become real, and satanists are LITERALLY summoning evil

Literally strawman the comic

My dad's the president of Nintendo.

His name is Cooper Ward

This made my day.

plosone.org/article/fetchObject.action?uri=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0050092&representation=PDF
This pretty much sums up why liberal "counter-memes" are so garbage.

shill attempted memes have exposed me to a level of cringe I didn't think was possible

That might be a good meme if people werent actually paid to have a different opinion.

see Liberals can't actually comprehend the views of others. This is why their memes are so bad.

Holy fuck this so accurately describes every suburban "crust" punk I've ever met.

first one is a myth used by the kikes to shutdown the opposition questioning jewish control over the goyim, and the second one is also a myth helping america towards NWO - everything a goal of a leftie.

anyway, it doesn't really concern those two events in particular but a cognitive dissonance of a leftard. same way why no leftist really complained about stalinism, pol pot or maos genocides until it was obvious that communism will get BTFO.

>fashy goy
With that pic I'm not sure you know what those words mean

which coincidentally is your first day on Sup Forums.

> first one is a myth used by the kikes to shutdown the opposition questioning jewish control over the goyim, and the second one is also a myth helping america towards NW

like for real, do you understand how incredibly stupid you sound when you unironically write stuff like that?

gas the kikes race war now

This is a good example of when liberal counter memes don't get the meme. You're meant to have your character say what the ideology says (usually when what they say is contradictory) without the make up they use on it.

This one triggered me. I want to meet one like this IRL and punch them.

Is this how some americans see the world?

Fucking amazing report.

>liberals underestimate the humanitarian/caring sides of conservatives, AND OVERestimate the humanitarian/caring motives of other liberals.
>conservatives stereotyped liberals a bit more aggressively than moderates would, but liberal stereotypes were the most inaccurate across the board

And the study is from USC
fucking top kek

>We found no support for the hypothesis that liberals would be most accurate; liberals were the least accurate about conservatives and about liberals. The largest inaccuracies were in liberals’ underestimations of conservatives’ Harm and Fairness concerns, and liberals further exaggerated the political differences by overestimating their own such concerns.

Where do you think he would stood politically Sup Forums?