To everyone who is pro Hillary, come debate this please

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

debate this please

correlation does not imply causation.

No debate. She is all of those and you haven't even started on her twenty five years of corruption.

Educated beyond their intelligence. NEXT!

Nice way to change the subject. I bet any money on those degrees being in 'liberal arts'. Now back to the topic of this thread.

The higher up in a schoo/workplace system you are the more frowned upon it is to speak your politically incorrect mind.
Universities spew out cucks and mentally unstable whores.

>highly educated
You mean liberal art degrees, women's studies and other useless degrees?

>DO NOT LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS
DO NOT LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS

In this case it does

The only thing I care about is stability. My life doesn't suck. I have two daughters, and a wonderful wife. My wife stays home with my daughters and I work. I haven't made myself a meal, pushed a vacuum, cleaned a dish, or washed my clothes in 5 years. I'm comfortable.

I view Clinton as more of the same, I'm pretty okay with that.

Why you are a fucking faggot if you think Clinton will make things stable

She wants to sell our country to globalist a putrid your job in danger

She wil pass more laws to support thugs kick blm putting your family in danger

She wants to let in more Syrian refugees putting your family in danger

She wants to curtail free speech and the 2nd amendment reducing the freedoms your daughters will enjoy

She will continue to push cultural Marxism, by the time your daughters are old enough they will probably have no chance of finding. A husband or Gavin the life you have because gender roles will be so fucked up.

She is trying to push a war with Russia, putting your family in danger

Voting for Hillary is voting for the destruction of Your way of Life

Won't

This. Anyone with kids or grandkids would be mad to vote hillary.

Someone should edit the pic. so there are listed sources

Because you said so lol? Grow up.

don't forget that hillary clinton is a murderer and trump is not

I'm not pro-Hillary. In fact, I think she's a crooked bitch that deserves the book thrown at her. She is, however, less of a loose cannon than Trump, and won't mindlessly set the country back a century in terms of foreign relations - because she knows to have other people do that shit.

Trump will demand people do things they can't (whether they're illegal, immoral, or just physically impossible) and fire them when they don't, putting in someone who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Clinton is the lesser of two evils, and not by much. I'd vote for someone else in a heartbeat if there was a snowball's chance of a 3rd party getting in.

I never said she will make things stable. I just don't think she will make it any worse than it is.

I work in private equity so my job is fine, might actually be better. Everything else you posted was or is going to happen or not happen regardless.

I'll debate with you OP, but I am pro-Trump and will vote on November 8th to MAGA.

How can you support such an erratic candidate that is not very careful with his words? In today's PC culture, people can get spun up on just words alone, I'm not advocating a PC culture, that's just how it is.

Also, being that even most Republicans will not support Trump and the Liberals definitely will not, how do you expect him to work with Congress or the House if he is indeed elected?

bampu desu

>I never said she will make things stable.
>The only thing I care about is stability
>I view Clinton as more of the same

>Less of a loose cannon than Trump

She kills people when she gets mad

>I'm pro Trump
>How can you support such an erratic candidate?

Well if thats the case then how can you?

And under public scrutiny that's not going to be as easy to do.

You said you wanted to debate. I'm debating you. Do you want me to answer the question or do you want to debate?

Also, update your Killary list, 6 people have died in the last 2 months that were connected to her, including possible DNC Leaker-Seth Rich

She is already under public scrutiny, shes running for pres! She gets away with it because she if owned by the establishment, and if she is elected she will STILL be owned by them

4I hate this argument so much.

>voters who haven't been brainwashed by college campuses
>mostly votes for Trump

>voters stuck in their hugboxes and the MSM voting Hillary

You're only further proving Hillary's flaws really by arguing that.

I just fucking said how she won't make things stable cunt

I'm only pro Hillary because I'm tired of being oppressed by the white man .

>You said you wanted to debate.

I do. Check the first image I posted at the top of this thread, I want pro hillary people to try to debunk it.

And yes, the suspicious death list is outdated already, thats how fast shes killing people!

Because if he fails it will be absolute proof that the Truth can no longer get elected to high office.

Which tells us it is time to tear it down and remove the problem, then rebuild better than before.

This.

I do not class these people as educated.
They do not and will not provide anything of use and need to be removed from the gene pool.

It needs sources or else it's just a picture of words on the internet.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

SHE'S STILL OFFING PEOPLE!

This

Clinton has a 70% untrustworthyness according to CNN too

> being a russian sympathizer for american media & state is as bad as being nazist, antisemite, homophobe in a liberal western country

Ok.... ;(

Trump will make No man's sky great again.

I'll play devil's advocate here... Citation needed please. Some, if not quite some of these points seem iffy. The "fucking kikes" and "goddamn nigger" thing came from bill's ex-lover i believe. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a bias against bill, especially if they seperated under unfortunates circumstances.
Anyway, reliable citations needes.

Educated does not mean they're intelligent.

actual Hillary/anti-trump shills or trolls

short sighted cowards

So nobody will sincerely argue the case for Clinton? How does she fucking win the thing then?

Not b8. I fear for my children.

Russia needs to wake the fuck up. China now has the control of the internet from the U.S. and keeps pushing outward.

Here you go OP. Add these 6 to your list.

48 -World-renowned “space economist” Molly Macauly was brutally murdered in Baltimore park.

49-John Ashe- The former President of the UN General Assembly was awaiting trial on bribery charges when he turned up dead in June, apparently having crushed his own windpipe while lifting weights in his home…

50-Victor Thorn-Prominent CLINTON Critic VICTOR THORN Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide On His Birthday

51-Seth Rich-Still No Clues in Murder of DNC’s Seth Rich, Walking near his dwelling early in the morning, was shot at least 1 time in the back, had defensive wounds. His wallet, watch, cell phone were not taken, police originally claimed it was a robbery gone bad. Unsolved. No arrests made.

52- Joe Montano-Filipino American activist and aide to Sen. Kaine, dies at 47

53-Shawn Lucas-Death of DNC Lawsuit Processor Shawn Lucas Adds to Seth Rich Conspiracy Theories

54-John Jones-Lawyer of Julian Assange, pushed onto train tracks and killed

I don't think CTR is paid to debate. I think they are paid to "Correct".
kek

Do you call it CTR whores or CTR textworkers.

Sup Forums tell me what is more politically correct please.

you again.
kill yourself already.