Is dir kalt - kristen schaal!

>is dir kalt - kristen schaal!
you like her?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/cioOMy2.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah she's funny

If she was hairy.

She was good in Flight of the Conchords. Don't remember her in much else beyond thinking 'hey, it's that chick from FotC' a couple times

where would you like her to have a cameo appearance in?

>is dir kalt - kristen schaal!

fuck you

um I'm not sure I'm not a caster

i am not sure i know what this is

Didn't even realise it's a pun until

She's ugly but I'd fuck her

Clearly belongs to the hideous bong tribe.
She was nice in Last man on Earth.

I want her to sit on my face.

Im a girl btw

yeah, last man on earth was really entertaining thanks alot to her

i.imgur.com/cioOMy2.gif

I had to stop watching that show after season 3 or 4. Jason Sudekis was fucking great as usual and they killed him which really pissed me off, especially after alluding to him the entire 1st season. Gail was stuck in the elevator last time I watched. What happened?

they all got to dipsneyland.

ugly kike

you seem strong, but your mind seems narrow.

Shes one of those you're shocked to learn shes a goy goyim like Jason Biggs

>check it out
>dutch and german
>nothing about jewish ancestry.

I'll be damned. I guess her first name being Kristen was a hint, but she's the jewiest-looking goy I've ever seen

I'm more surprised Biggs isn't one of them, guy looks like a stereotypical jew

woody allen literally cast him in a movie because he thought he was jewish

time skip. they found the blonde girl's meds and she's no longer insane. asian dude tried to fly a plane and crashed, dying. australian chick had a babby, and is in a lesbian relationship with gail now. they found a black kid. tandy continues to be lame and annoying.

a nuclear power plant melted down near them and they discovered that they will all start melting down soon and they wont be safe anywhere but at sea, so they drive to sanfrancisco to find a ship to go out to see, where the crazy dude they ran over holds them at gunpoint for about two seconds before he's killed by kristen wiig, a rich lady survivor who was in a bunker

I would bang her so hard

Jesus fucking Christ.....how awful. I forgot they introduced KW. Absolutely horrid. Should've just been Phil and Carol. I liked the concept of him being the last man on earth with the most annoying woman on earth, but it seems as if they just went full throttle and introduced too many people and half baked ideas, probably because Will Forte's friends needed work.

>german dad jokes
This is Sup Forums now

i dont understand how tv can have this opinion, i like the series and where it's going.

also thier cow ran away :(

This bitch looks like such a jewish goblin.

She does great voice acting but I really dislike how she looks.

Louise from bob's burgers is pure kino

imagine the sex noises she makes :)

her stand up is gaaaaarbage

i have a totally submissive gf like that. sweet.

Imagine being Woody Allen after finding out Jason Biggs isn't a jew and having to be all like "damn, filthy goy, you fuckin' fine, all talented with your pure blood and lack of tribal nepotism. I would totally hire you, both my character and the real lizard me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 6 year old in his dressing room.

I can't stand her. I can forgive looking weird but her personality is really grating

She's the stalker fan in Flight of the Conchords right? I thought she was funny.

agreed, she's pretty, ugly

Le Backpfeifengesicht

I liked her in Flight of the Conchords. She plays a good Lucille on Bob's Burgers

But she is unforgivably terrible on 30 Rock, easily the worst character in that show's history

Interestingly enough Schaal and Biggs are the same age. They should play a (Jewish) couple in a movie.

Since when is Jason Biggs not Jewish? Wouldn't the ADL have come after him for Saving Silverman?

>more white actors stealing roles from minorities

this whitewashing has to stop!

Literally /our girl/

someone dress me up as Louise Belcher so I can show off for you. I'm a cute, thin trap. leave your kik and I'll message you details

almost you diabolic spot