Syria Will Grow Larger

Are we witnessing the start of a military alliance of nations led by Russia-China-Iran?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/18/china-steps-up-military-cooperation-with-assad-as-top-admiral-vi/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

NATO can stop the atoms.

also Turkey

>shut down the atoms
>which ones sir?
>all of them

NATO may begin to fracture in the near future

Imagine if China deployed a sizeable force there and brought stability to Syria. It would be a real propaganda coup.

Add turkey to it. Russia's new "Best friend"

COME ON WE NEED TRUMP

ALLY WITH RUSSIA SO WE CAN DESTORY THE REST OF THE WORLD BEFORE THEY CAN DESTROY US

US-UK-Russia-China super alliance.

Fuck. We'd have a base on Mars by 2025!

The "alliance" was already there and has been since the end of the Vietnam war. Russia and China were on the same wavelength until Nixon opened up the latter to trade in the early 70s. Now as free trade overall declines (or at least shifts away from China, either due to the TPP or tariffs), China is moving back towards Russia. Also Iran has been friends with both since the Shah was deposed in '79.

If the Chinese are really serious about this (I doubt that btw), then we are witnessing the greatest cucking race since... I dunno... the Cold War.

China will cuck Russia, Russia is already in the middle of cucking Iran, and if Iran snaps, then it will cuck both China and Russia.

>also Turkey

Anyone else concerned about Turkey leaving NATO since they have access to a lot of secret NATO documents?

JUST FUCK MY ATOMS UP

in the russia-turkey-china-iran circlejerk the next thing on the menu is burger.
With Trump or without him, you will be next.

"alliances" with China won't be happening, and whether or not a Russian one happens (to check China's power) remains to be seen.

Remove the useless burgercucks from that list and it would be perfect

>useless

the US Navy is larger than yours, russia's and china's combined

Nostradamus talked about that shit
>arabs/persians, russians and chinks joining and fighting together

I thought it was the bible, Gog and Magog.

Why doesn't China get involved in any middle east shit?

only watches africa because of the oil fields/companies they purchased

It's better to sit back an watch everyone else deal with the clusterfuck. Then pick up the pieces at the end.

CSAT soon

new alliance? russia china iran syria turkey? is this possible? who else? any stanistans?

>brit calling other people useless/cucks
Top bantz.

I'm sure it will only take 1 or 2 Russian nukes to make the UK a footnote in history.

Concerned? I'd be happy this happens. NWO army BTFO. The more dirt on the globalists the better. China, Russia and Turkey making Syria great again would be epic. Saudis BTFO, Nato BTFO and no greater Israel either. Next thing I could hope for would be India, Pakistan and Iran joining, finally stabilizing the middle east so that all the arab shitskins can go back home.

Already exists.

>Iran
>Caring about anyone but themselves

China-Russia maybe, but that's more due to the circumstances than anything else. Keep a strong NATO and a growing Japan-Korea and it'll easily counter Russia-China.

I fucking WISH we could get Turkey to leave nato, but Russia will never take them. We're stuck with them.

The gift that keeps on giving

Music pause

youtube.com/watch?v=oCv7a5rdSyI