What is Sup Forumss depression playlist?

What is Sup Forumss depression playlist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>those songs
Are you a real person?

Comics and cartoons are my depression playlist.

I don't have one because i am not a weak victim. I used to be until a few experiences changed my life.

If you're feeling overwhelmed by life and like you're in a bad place the last thing you should be doing is listening to sad music and wallowing in self pity, that is the sign of someone who enjoys being a victim. I've been there. Once you stop trying to climb out of the hole you only fall deeper.

LSD cured my depression btw and changed my entire outlook on life. There is loads of research currently being done into psychedelics as a cure for depression, and all of it is coming out positive.

>Are you a real person?
Yes

Im not a weak victim either shithead. Listening to sad music gets the bile out.

Fukai mori isn't particularly depressing imho.

drugs make you fake though, your whole new outlook is f.a.k.e

You havent seen the rest of it. Besides, the sigung and instrumentals are very nostalgic sounding therefore are depressing

Fuck, forgot the picture

I have a novel idea: Let's use the Comics & Cartoons board to discuss comics and cartoons.

Wrong.

LSD exposes what is really bothering you. It's like a truth serum that makes you reveal problems you've been hiding from yourself. It really is amazing stuff. On my fist LSD trip I realized I was really bored with life and as a result I did drugs because I was heavily depressed; I was literally only waiting for life to eventually end so I could have some peace because everyday felt like a chore. I had the realization it's all on me. And that I'd forever be trapped in a cycle of suffering if I kept doing that behaviour.

Theres multiple other things it showed me too; such as the fact I had low self esteem. I spent 7 years boxing but I was never committed enough to get down to weight and have a fight even though it was one of my life goals.

Soon after my LSD trip where I realized I had low esteem and always gave up because I didn't think I could achieve anything; I committed to boxing and had my first fight which I won. I trained hard and I had never been so fit in my life. It's a truth serum that reveals whatever is holding you back; you just come out and say it. You can examine your feelings more. It's one of the top 3 life changing events of my entire life to date.

Keep telling yourself that while you're sat listening to sad music like a faggot.

I'm entirely convinced that you're not an actual person, but just a cheap stereotype.

Or 15 years old, which is more or less the same thing.

Eat shit creep

But these weak victim faggots need a hug box.

OP why aren't you on reddit? THis is the kind of shit they have there.

What makes you say that user?

How about you fucking kill yourself u judgemental prick

>This aggression
>Depression playlist so you can sit and feel sorry for yourself

I'll bet you're not older than 17.

>Emo kids: The thread

Listen to the Cash version of Hurt. Immeasurably better.

Johhnys version does the whole 'depression' thing much better. Listen to his 'I see a darkness', too.

Not him, but you have the music taste of a 15 year old boy.
>Breaking Benjamin
>Linkin park
>Evanescence
>Disturbed
>sound of silence
>Mad world
>NIN
>song you wouldn't know of if it wasn't in a video game
Expand your horizons god damn.

I like how people who do drugs always forcefully insist, uninvited, that drugs are the solution to everyone else around them's problems.

It's really such a likeable trait for a person to have.

Moonman - Notorious KKK
Johnny Rebel - Kajun Ku Klux Klan
Grinderman - Go Tell The Women
Willie Nelson - Brokeback Mountain
GG Allin - Kill The Children Save The Food
Anal Cunt - I Went Back In Time And Voted For Hitler

Make sure you get that Outlaw Star ED1, nigga.

>I Went Back In Time And Voted For Hitler

>no third impact
Shit list.
youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw