Do Mexicans like this guy?

Do Mexicans like this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svkkhK6-f_k
youtube.com/watch?v=rFTD8br-uHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just another generic crook like 80% of Mexico's heads of state since 1821.

he btfos drumpf so he's based.

no

This.

His idiocy was legendary

>Prohibition didn't work in the Garden of Eden. Adam ate the apple.
>Now, 75% of Mexicans already have washing machines, and not precisely two-legged ones.
>If any woman felt aggrieved she has my most heartfelt apologies. But my intention was clear and what I am promoting is a great gender equity in the country (referring to the previous quote)
>Lets change from root without changing roots
>Congratulations, Mr. Volpe! (talking about Lavolpe)
>Pemex is equal to the Virgin of Guadalupe, they are both symbols for the Mexicans that must be handled with great care
>They deceived us as if we were vile Chinese! (in front of Japanese entrepreneurs)
>You eat and you go away [of the country] (talking on the telephone with Fidel Castro about a state visit into Mexico)
>I speak freely today, I say any nonsense, it does not matter anymore: I'm already leaving anyway (in the last days of his presidency)
>Let's give Fidel Castro a push to go to the grave, he's old enoug
>Latin America must flee from the 'perfect dictatorship', as Colombian Nobel Prize for literature Mario Vargas Llosa once said (Vargas Llosa is Peruvian)

>"Mexicans do the work not even blacks want to do!"
youtube.com/watch?v=svkkhK6-f_k

youtube.com/watch?v=rFTD8br-uHk

Everyone who follows what he's been up to just wishes he could learn to shut the fuck up, pic related

wtf? I hate Drumpfy now

POKEMONES

Kinda reminds me of Dubya

They were actually good friends

Doesn't translate as well to English, my favorite quote from him is
>Everyone should read the novels of Octavio Paz

Hate

>They were actually good friends
As bad as some of his policies were, I feel like relations with Mexico were a lot more amicable back then, plus Dubya pushed for immigration reform.

He is more like Rajoy, but dumb

He was the fucking director of Coca-Cola in Mexico, for Christ's sake. Literally can't make this shit up.

Yeah, don't get me wrong Fox was terrible in a lot of ways, he's largely responsible for much of today's corruption in that he failed to dismantle PRI and its institutions (unions, bureaucracies, etc.) but that's a thorny issue.

But he was pretty close to the US and outside of faux pas like the Castro thing it was mostly good. Bush was pushing for reform and Fox even got to speak in front of the US congress as part of a strategy to develop a partnership that could finally solve most of our outstanding issues. Then 9/11 hapenned and everything went to shit.

>>"Mexicans do the work not even blacks want to do!"
You do though

That may be but it came out as racist and condescending when he said it, it didn't help we also had the Memin Pinguín scandal during his term.

It's sad to see how far Mexico has fallen. The true heir to the mayan empire being ruled by this wh*toid brings sad shame. BLACK brothers should stand and unite against the wh*te menace.

>Let's give Fidel Castro a push to go to the grave, he's old enough
BASED.

It's pretty sad how US-Mexico relations are turning, nowadays. A strong partnership is necessary to deal with issues like Cartels and Trump seems to be doing everything in his power to fuck over relations.

The wall and his overall rhetoric is one thing, but I think the worst is how he wants to pull out of NAFTA.

LOLno. NAFTA was a disaster for both countries. It's one of the big reasons Mexico has an obesity epidemic now as imports of HFCS-laden food replaced the traditional diet.

no

Mexico is part Maya, yes, but Guatemala is the true heir to the Maya which were not so much an empire but a collection of city states similar to pre-Macedonain Greeks. Mexico is heir to the Aztec Empire. It's where the name Mexico comes from and it's what's in our falg.

looks like nigel farage in this picture

kys

I agree Trump is more confrontational than Bush and if I were him I probably wouldn't have talked about forcing Mexico to pay for a border wall. That said, the butthurt about Trump from some Mexican flags on Sup Forums especially the Mexico is White guy is pretty ridiculous.

>trade agreements are bad because of obesity
Not defending NAFTA but lol

>Mexico is White guy
What.

>Mexico is White guy
lmao never seen him

Do people still post "WE IZ WHITE N NORDIC N SHIET?" I thought most of the raceposting on here was just KARA BOGA WILL THE WH*TOIDS and "le 56%" shit nowadays.

NAFTA is a nuanced thing, it did hit both countries bad in some ways but the overall balance seems to be it was a net positive for both countries in the long term.

40 cents out of every Mexican export go to the US as Mexico imports American parts for its manufactures (engines, electronics) you certainly don't have such relationship with China and are unlikely to ever get it with non NAFTA partners, this actually helps keep jobs in the US and makes American industry competitive as the finished products are able to compete with Asia. You get lower costs in logistics with savings passed down to consumers, you get a complementary market that imports surplus and allows for better use of resources, eg we export chicken breasts and import other pieces as our market prefers dark meat, viceversa for you. It has reduced migration to net zero as Mexicans are no longer forced to migrate because of poverty.

I'm not saying NAFTA is perfect or that it could not be improved, unfortunately, or fortunately for you, it's likely to soon be scuttled as Trumps demands are unreasonably lopsided.

This one massively butthurt poster who's obsessed with trying to prove that Mexicans are white and he also posts walls of butthurt text about Trump and the Mexican War and stuff like that.

The "Mexico is white guy" was him using a Mexican proxy. He stopped posting when people found out.

>replying to that faggot
pendeja

Go back to facebook normalfag

wack ass nigga

nah

You are the most normie faggot here, though

kek

He was very tall

Not as funny as Peña Nieto, but he's ok.
I think he isn't even around anymore.