Who are his best villains?

Who are his best villains?

Brock Venom
Karnage
Green Goblin

Uh...

There is only one answer

Shocker is the best small time crook super villain in the game.
Carnage is also pretty great.

STORMIN NORMAN

green goblin as a spiderman villain always seemed really out of place to me

maybe its the outfit, I dunno

Vulture
Doc Ock
Lizard

>small time
Molten Man

Joe Quesada
Dan Slott
JRJR

I think it was the motif. A good handful are animal or spider related.

is this even a question?

No mysterio?

Hobgoblin is truly the best and most based. After that it's Mysterio, Shocker, and Shriek.

Goblin
Ock
Venom (Brock)

Venom, probably. Spiderman has always had one of the worst rouges galleries.

Good writing.

Goblins
Oct
Venom
Kraven
Electro never gets much love

I may be the only one in the world, but Rhino is my favorite.

> worst Rogues gallery.

Mysterio is alive and posting in this very thread I see.

What do you mean by best? Most likeable? Most well written? Most effective?

Doc Ock.

Sony, for cancelling The Spectacular Spider-Man. There will never be another Spider-Man cartoon, movie, or run as good as that series.

Best villains in that were Norman Osborn, Tombstone, and Doc Ock. Every villain was at their best in that, though. I loved them all.

Basically anyone from the original sinister six, or his first 20 issues of Amazing back in the 60's or 70's.

But the top two for me have to be Norman and Otto.
Both have highlights that no other villain has ever matched, from Normans infamous killing of Gwen Stacy (plus all the times he's killed Aunt May) to Otto actually cut and pasting his brain into Petes for a full year, or the time he cloned the guys parents just to fuck with him.

At this point I don't really think you could say which one of the two is his bigger antagonist.

Sure, Norman's probably got Pete to say Spiderman No More... uh, more. But Otto got him to do it first.
Sure Otto tried to marry his aunt for the sake of it, but Normans the guy who replaced her with an actress probably so he could claim he killed Petes aunt twice.

So for me, the rest are good, but those two are at the top.

Clown 9

You think replacing Aunt May with an actress tops killing/abducting his first child? Fuck that, Spider-Girl's the real canon anyway

Lizard hobgoblin and classic ock.
Small time? I dunno if shocker rhino and mysterio could be considered small time but i love them

The Jackal = endgame

Shocker
Spot
Tinkerer

I think it was also how he's been played in recent years. The big appeal about Norman was that he was an insane lunatic but no one apart from Spidey and a few others knew it. That no matter how many times, Spider Man beat the Goblin, he could never truly defeat Norman. Norman was after all, a good man who would never hurt anyone. To me, he was kind of like Peter's biggest personal demon.

The moment that Norman's identity was revealed to the world was the moment that he stopped having that unique edge as a villain. Hell, that entire unmasking of Osborn could have worked if it was kind of like a finale story. The definitive end to Peter's and Norman's relationship, after which, like the Scarlet Witch with House of M, no writer could use them. However, the story lost that edge when it wasn't by Spiderman and instead by Luke Cage and Jessic Jones that revealed Norman's identity and Norman was still used after that.

See that was the reason Dark Reign pissed me off so much. It didn't make sense at the time. I mean, I could have brought it if Norman's identity had never been revealed and he slowly but surely worked his way up the ladder. But after it was revealed to the general public that he was a madman who bombed hospitals and killed defenseless people, I honestly couldn't believe any one, in their right minds could allow him to have any power.

Who's the worst?

I say Vulture. The new movie makes him cooler though by giving him a mechanical suit.

Oh, shit, are there pics?

Just the concept art

That's really nice. He had mechanical gear in Spectacular, too. I have a hard time imagining him as a primary antagonist, when he works so well as Otto's buddy there.

He formed the original sinister six, almost got away with marrying aunt may, and literally became a better spiderman then peter ever was.

It's just a shame his design is always so...out there. The Spider-Man 2 movie was one of the only times he had a good look, I think. The original costume is just hideous, the man himself always looks like a deranged Elton John, I can't deal with it.

His fanbase.

I enjoyed Vulture's stories written by Roger Stern.

Venom
Hobgoblin
Sandman

I can see were your coming from not liking his original design, pic related is my all time favorite look for him.

That's pretty sharp, he should definitely do suits more.

That honor would have to go to this motherfucker

>not "It was a snap!"

One job, Norman.

>Bringing the movies up at all
Opinion discarded

I need to read dematteis' run

Apparently Slott won't even touch him
Which is code for he totally will

Blood Rose says hi.

why is there still no plan to put Mysterio into a Spiderman movie. He's one of the most interesting villains

Completely over-designed and will look bad in cgi
Bayformers tier

Ock's suit look began in the Revenge of the Sinister Six arc by Eric Larsen.

Electro was my favorite

The thought of him frying people and absorbing power from electrical sources was awsome

He's also cinematic as fuck, super theatrical and visually interesting without any sort of cgi needed for his own suit/design

The Green Goblin (Norman), Doctor Octopus, Venom (Brock), Hobgoblin (Kingsley), the Lizard, Mysterio, Kraven, and J. Jonah Jameson.

Sin Eater, the Scorpion, the Vulture (Toomes), Rhino, Electro, Kingpin, the Jackal, the Enforcers, the Sinister Syndicate, Sandman, the Green Goblin (Harry), and Carnage get honorable mentions.

His the true master mind in the clone conspiracy.

When DeMatteis is on his A game he brings spidey to levels he has never reached on before or since.

No matter how you swing it his best villains will always be Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, and Venom symbiote, there the most personal out of all his enemy and hate him the most. After them i say the rest of the sinister six Mysterio and Kraven in particular.

nigga stiltman has got away with millions before no one stops him cause no one notices

he actually fights like he's a movie villain

All of them.
Except the vampire homos.

Ringmaster
Jamerson Jr.
The big man

>Same costume as in Civil War
Must be a first, there's a trend nowadays of changing costumes from one movie to the next

Same with Mindworm.

Yeah, it's definitely Otto and Norman. I always liked Otto being the main archvillain more even if with Norman there's so much more personal stuff and hatred going on for it.

For minor villains my favorites are the Spot (pretty underrated, he's cool as fuck) and the Shocker which everyone seems to love.

>Not The Looter

>Hobgoblin is truly the best and most based.

Only true in the 80's.

SHUT UP NORMAN! IT'S TRUE!

>Eddie Brock (Grace)
>Harry (Franco)