Will Marvel superheroes ever show leg again, Sup Forums? Men and women alike...

Will Marvel superheroes ever show leg again, Sup Forums? Men and women alike, it seems like there's no diversity at all among costumes anymore.

Costume yoz posted isn't practical.

The only capeshit characters that can pull off bare legs are Dick Grayson, Power Girl, and Wonder Woman.

Everyone else who tries just looks dumb and/or generic.

What is Gwenpool.

Back2Reddit, fucking idiot moron.

And She Hulk.
Otherwise it depends on the artist.
Cho makes Valkyrie pull it off greatly.

Scarlet Witch...

Never eve...OH WAIT!

you seem to have missed her most recent costumes

Holy shit those thighs. I'm in love.

Those aren't really iconic though. Neither is her movie outfit.

Nice bait mate.

"iconic' wasnt the point of OP though, they asked if characters will ever show leg again. Saying 'this character USED to show leg in her iconic costume' isnt going to cut it.

>Dat Valkyrie

Behtseh

She now wears pants, what a waste.

Wanda only ran around without pants briefly in the late 90s in the Perez run. It's not in her character at all, being the retiring wallflower of the Avengers

One of these things is not like the others.

Holy fuck that art makes her look so hot. Especially nr 2 of course.

>who is Gwenpool?

The hero marvel needs and deserves.

BIG BOOTS

Best costume.

E P I C W E D G I E
P
I
C

W
E
D
G
I
E

I will never understand the prevalence of metal bras and panties in 60's Sci-Fi

Rule of Cool.

exposing your legs is kinda dumb. scarped knee could turn the tide of any battle. that being said. herc, and Hulk still show meaty hams

Seems kinda moot when these people get punched through buildings for a majority of the day.

It is dumb, for characters who can't just shrug off physical damage or are impervious to most things like that, but there's nothing in creation more beautiful than a woman's legs and they should be honored at every opportunity in art.

I have a hypothesis...

Consider the history of superhero costumes. Many of them started off in tights due to the artist associating feats of strength and athleticism with circus acrobats and strongmen. Fast forward a bit, we have She-Hulk whose costume was fashioned after the outfits worn during the 80s fitness craze. Today, leggings and compression wear have become extremely popular amongst gym goers and even just the casual public. I think this fashion trend may be at least partially responsible for the lack of revealed legs.

I can't believe the entire concept of the circus is just gone. It was so important to our culture, it was unique and special and absolutely thrilling.

The goal of superhero costumes isn't to be practical.

It looks awesome.

But then you ALSO have the likes of this.
No the idea is to be cool. And nowadays the idea of cool is the illusion of functionality or realism.

Can you real call Marvel thugs superheroes when all they do is constantly fight each other?

That sounds haram af OP.

What's Namor wearing these days? If he's not showing leg, I'm done with Marvel.

namor is wearing a casket 6 feet under right now.