Hello Sup Forums, so I spent the last few days to walk around different countries via google street view...

Hello Sup Forums, so I spent the last few days to walk around different countries via google street view, to get a view of their standard of livings.

But russia is just a completely joke, every second house looks like the pic related one.

Seriously, this could also be some tree houses of an african forest clan or something.
Can the dimitries on this board tell me how you even get internet there?

FUCKING
KEK

I like their landscapes, looks cool and dreary

Heard the Russians did an actual walk around Germany and were even less impressed than you

>rural
>DIY

does tthat explain it
they don't need fucking niggers working for them they do it themselves

Looks a lot my hometown in upstate New York, to be honest.

alright my superiour british m8

What do you think your streets will look like in the future with merkel in charge?

I can spend hours doing this with street view.

To be honest this shit shack looks cozy as fuck. Grandmother is probably in there making some delicious potato latkes for supper.

I'm surprised you found actual houses. Every time I look at Russia through Google street view, it's nothing but commieblocks as far as the eye can see.

>Hello Sup Forums, so I spent the last few days to walk around different countries via google street view, to get a view of their standard of livings.

this is how Germans spend their summer vacation

i was born in a town that didn't have paved roads in it till ~5 years ago, and i'm 30

I was just searching for the confirmation, that germany isn't fucked up to 100% yet.

all those cobblestones look comfy as fuck

You can't judge a country just by street viewing a random area. You landed on Colchester which is a fairly affluent place, you just as well could have landed on fucking Jaywick and then judge the UK to be a shithole worse than Africa.

Also you can't smell anything

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wtf im #withputin now
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

this guy

Well, that's just how most russian things are. Everything here looks like shit, no matter the quality. Like, seriosly, if you buy anything russian-made it could even be better in quality than flashier western goods, but you'll never know, because it's also going to be ugly as sin. It's kind of a lottery.

I've seen plenty of soviet furniture, for example, that is still fine and could probably withstand a nuclear explosion, but it doesn't look presentable. So people get red of it and replace it with flashy shit that is going to break in a year. I guess USSR is to blame for that, because attracting customers with good-looking goods was considered "capitalist", so very few people know how to actually do it as a result. And that affected everything around. Why try and make your house look good when everything around looks like shit anyway? It works just fine. Why not make children cartoons creepy as hell if you are going to be paid by the state and not people that actually want to watch it and not have nightmares?

Only in the last few years I've seen things getting better on that front.

Wtf

looks exactly like DayZ

KEK

Nazi /r9k/ autists BTFO

Russia in geoguessr the other day i snapped this

There was an abundance of tiny old women selling jars of food on the side of highways
The wilderness interests me though

I'm under the impression that living in Russia is like a video game where common household items are treated as rare commodities.

Looks cozy.

This makes sense. Top post ruskie

why don't you take a real walk outside, fettsack?

Russia is like the white man's China

Why dosent russia make use of all this open fucking space they have?

Like put some fucking farms into buisness

Or build industry

Or fucking reforest them

Like...just anything. They are literally wasting all this real estate

Aren't those lands used for growing crops?

You do realize how much actual land Russia has right? They could give each citizen about 30 acres of land. Not to mention a lot of it is prob arctic type snowy property.

There is 6.602 million square miles and only 143 million citizens. Thats about 4,224,000,000 acres of land.

Almost everybody in russia who doesnt life in commie block has his own house and little farm with animals. Most of the people on the country are self sufficient.
And the stuff made by babuschkas on the street is the highest tier of food you cab find. Century old recipes perfected with family own fine touch. No thing tastes the same.

My parents life in russia

Wtf that doesn't look that bad at all.

Google streetview Soweto (outside of Johannesburg) or go to Romania.

I look at random countries on google streetview when I'm bored too, and Russia is not that bad.
To be honest, I think Italy looks a lot worse (not counting the old traditional architecture, but the new commie-block esque apartments built in the 50's and 60's).

>Russian Letterkeney
>A google street car came by the farm the other d'eh

Yes, italy has some shit cities that is true.
I have grandparents living in italy, moterotondo near massa maritima. Small lottle city on a cliff, very beautyfull. Bit cities like fiena look like shit+infinite number of niggers and gypsies. Gypsies go around in lidl parking lot checking if the doors of parked cars sre open. Its shit.