Dude its bad on purpose so its good lmao ;)

>dude its bad on purpose so its good lmao ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzOIHOjYcqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but it's not bad.
it's great.

dog shit taste pleb.

Its my favorite movie and theres nothing bad about it. Fuck you faggot, saged.

you faggots can go back to pleddit whenever you want

>dude i saw on imdb this movie evil dead 2 from 1940 is 8/10 must be good
>wow this shit sucks LOL its bad on purpose THIS IS AWESOME

you cocksuckers will be the same type of people in 30 years time who think get out is the best horror movie cause its rated so highly,

Its better than the first one haha

Evil Dead 2 is great. Fuck off. Third one might be overrated but it's also cool as fuck.

Evil Dead 1 is a legit horror. 2 and 3 are cocky action films.

Fucking shit for brains, go drink some bleach and make your father proud.

People who use the DUDE meme are always the dumbest on the board.

Richard Harrington of the Washington Post wrapped up his review stating that "the acting is straight out of '50s B movies. The exposition is clumsy, the sound track corny, the denouement silly. Then again, who said bad taste was easy?"

5 just 5

take my money

lmao its goofy so its good XD

>look ma I'm trolling!

you realise a poorly written movie by a bad writer then directed poorly as a "ok we know this sucks but if we make it obvious we know it sucks then it DOESNT suck" is the weakest sarcastic effort of a child? and only children like you, raised to suck the dick of garbage media, would reward a shitty script shot with shitty dialogue and shitty acting as a good movie?

I don't even like the movie but even i agree it's a cult classic and it wouldn't have been copied and imitated so much if it wasn't one.

bunch of slackjawed baiting faggots on this board

I don't get the love over ED2. I just don't and probably never will. I enjoyed Evil Dead a lot, but Evil Dead 2 just didn't do anything for me.

evil dead 2 was a remake of the 1st or a weird timeline ?

Why is it good? Because it's over the top gore? Because it's 'silly'? Because it's bad on purpose? Because someone told you it was good? Yeah that one

There's a million gorey, silly bad on purpose movies noone remembers, but if you get one that all kinds of autists from the 90s who were hanging out in malls staring at their shoes is "so cool, so bad bro, 90s bro" suddenly you losers believe it's good

there is no such thing as a bad Evil Dead movie

>17 posts
>12 IPs

I wonder who could be behind this

thank you plebbit for that insightful opinion

the only reason this shit movie has any legs is because of the loser shoe gazers from the 90s who would watch bad movies ironically and that gave it """"""""""cult status""""""""""""" and if you're weak minded you'll think anything that has cult status is good, and not just something the market looked at and hated but a small subsection of mentally ill people attached their identity to

damn people just didnt know what was great back then! lucky for us we know better!

remake. they didn't have the rights to the first one so they sort of just retold it differently, but sure: different timeline. the tv show references both so that might be a different timeline too.
the first time my friends and i watched it we were baffled ash was stupid enough to go back to the cabin

Get a load of this clueless faggot

We're dealing with a paranoid schizophrenic with some type of fixation on people born in the 90's and reddit

honestly i think the winnebago man posts here

I remember when I was 13 and assumed dutch angles=shit

>he's never seen Tromakino

Fuck you. It's great

How can anyone not like evil dead 2? Much better than the first one.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzOIHOjYcqM

Evil Dead 2 = Army of Darkness > Evil Dead 1 > Remake >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dog's shit >>>>>>>>>> rëddit vs. Evil Dead

Evil Dead > Remake > dog shit > Evil Dead 2 > Army of Darkness > Ash vs Evil Dead

I feel like OP is angry at someone in real life that really likes Evil Dead

Army of Darkness was trash

>There's a million gorey, silly bad on purpose movies noone remembers, but if you get one that all kinds of autists from the 90s who were hanging out in malls staring at their shoes is "so cool, so bad bro, 90s bro" suddenly you losers believe it's good
literally what the fuck are you talking about? are you having a mental breakdown

amazing movie

i wish there were some retro film-makers that didn't use CGI or computers but used old special effects

Whats it like being a boring person?

>poorly written
Citation needed
>directed poorly
Citation needed
>shitty acting
Citation needed

You made a lot of claims there but didn't give anything from the actual movie to back it up. What about the writing was bad? Specifically what acting was shitty? What made the direction poor? If you're going to start shit at least be able to back up your claims.

refer to

Our OP is an assclown that doesnt even know what day it is. Theres no reasoning with such a person.

Misery

Hopefully you learn to liven your life up a bit then

Yes papa

>I-I totally said the words exactly like you said to
>haha, it's funny cause I didn't actually and unleashed this evil as a result, haha

>I have no sense of humor

You can go join the other user then

What the heck did he mean

>Sources confirm it's still good

I saw Poultrygeist.
Raunchy and racist.
Just like I like my women.

it's more like "it's the best we can do with the budget we have". you might as well say Mad Max (1979) is bad on purpose, because it only cost $300k.

it brought the fun in the horror genre

also consider this