When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her...

>When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with the director. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."
> "Then she told me that she had been raped before. You see, for me the character is frigid until El Topo rapes her. And she has an orgasm. That's why I show a stone phallus in that scene . . . which spouts water. She has an orgasm. She accepts the male sex. And that's what happened to Mara in reality. She really had that problem. Fantastic scene. A very, very strong scene."
What the fuck did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

duneinfo.com/unseen/jodorowskys-dune-uncovered/16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake af

no this happened

yeah, but do we need to be reminded of it every week? the only people who still post jodo are the sad bastards who want attention from trolling. you can spot them easily because they say shit like "jodorowsky's dune would have been amazing".

including the mass shit on the landing field scene.

duneinfo.com/unseen/jodorowskys-dune-uncovered/16

That's fucked up, but, well, I guess that which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil.

I don't think anyone would have thought Jodorowsky's Dune was amazing. Just that it was ridiculous enough to be entertaining

The absoute madman

go watch a couple of Ed Wood's films. or Neil Breen. or "Battlefield Earth". the problem with trying for the Ridiculous-enough-to-be-entertaining niche is that it's too easy to slip over into the ridiculous-enough-to-be-total-shit abyss.

also, i can't handle Jodorowsky's shit fetish. if he wants to smear shit all over his face and giggle, that's fine, but don't expect me to praise him when he films it.

How Jodo have fangirls on youtube comments?
I know girls like rapists but those rapist must be rich and hot.

The absolute madman

Gross old faggot. His movies are bottom barrel shit

The only people that like Jodorowsky are Tumblr cinema girls

Because he's a very talented artist who had a pretty damn interesting life and some pretty damn interesting... interests.

>The film contains a scene in which Brando's character engages in anal rape using butter as a lubricant. In a 2006 interview, Schneider said that the scene was not in the script and that "when they told me, I had a burst of anger. Woo! I threw everything. And nobody can force someone to do something not in the script. But I didn't know that. I was too young".[8] In 2007, Schneider recounted feelings of sexual humiliation pertaining to the rape scene:

>They only told me about it before we had to film the scene and I was so angry. I should have called my agent or had my lawyer come to the set because you can't force someone to do something that isn't in the script, but at the time, I didn't know that. Marlon said to me: 'Maria, don't worry, it's just a movie', but during the scene, even though what Marlon was doing wasn't real, I was crying real tears. I felt humiliated and to be honest, I felt a little raped, both by Marlon and by Bertolucci. After the scene, Marlon didn't console me or apologise. Thankfully, there was just one take

>Schneider also said that making the film "ruined her life" and was her life's only regret,[8] and that she considers Bertolucci a "gangster and a pimp".[10] In 2011, Bertolucci denied that he "stole her youth" (she was 19 at the time of filming), and commented, "The girl wasn't mature enough to understand what was going on."[11] Schneider remained friends with Brando until his death in 2004, but never made up with Bertolucci. She also claimed that Brando and Bertolucci "made a fortune" from the film while she made very little money

Why was filmmaking so much more honest back then?

Drugs

>become an actress
>get mad when you have to actually act

lmao women

>Bertolucci a "gangster and a pimp"
That's one way to put it, yeah.

It's actual art.

is there sauce for that quote? or is this meme pasta

i doubt it was that bad

his penis is very small he's been naked

The documentary about Jodorowasky's dune.

Anybody with any level of exposure has fangirls.
Even serial killers do.