The solo books of Marvel's so-called teen trinity will have a same-week release for the first time ever!

The solo books of Marvel's so-called teen trinity will have a same-week release for the first time ever!

Here's their preview, starting with Ms. Marvel #10.

Variant

Nova #10 is the beginning of the end of its ANAD run, and it's a lead-in to the 2017 Nova relaunch!

Ulysses' vision of a rampaging killer Hulk (Bruce Banner) is expanded in Spider-Man #7.

The only teen from marvel i like are the teen x-men from academy X

Variant

FIN

Just fuck already

Jesus Christ is this cover weird.

The fuck, he brought Rich's helmet back, fuck you Sean Ryan.

You're a cheap hack and you deserve the bad sales and cancellation, fucking hack who recycles the same story.

>ripped Tony in half
>crushed Peter in his fist
Oof.

What do you bet Sean Ryan just didn't know how to spell Rich's last name too?
He's writing Starstalker again? Last time wasn't bad enough?

>The Worldmind was in Rich's helmet when he died

What? I thought it was in that other Nova's ship? Am I remembering wrong?

You got it right. They never said where they took it after Imperative, but Kor-El and Richard had almost no connection at the end of it.
Plus, I always thought it was in his head, not his helmet. Every other helmet had access to it after they separated.

I swear writers are just stupid and get it confused with the Nova Force in general. Rich had the entire Force in him when he died in the Cancerverse, but not the Worldmind IIRC

Who do the pink legs belong to?

tony

They might as well say Thanos Imperative is non canon by this point. I swear Abnett was the only person at Marvel who knows what happened in it.

You sound like huge nerds

If wanting things to be actually be consistent makes me a huge nerd I'm ok with that.

You're on a board for discussing comics.

That mundane dialogue does not match up with the half Sentai half Jojo posing I see happening in the first panel. Writers and artists need to cooperate more so crazy panels like this have suitible dialogue.

go fuck yourself

>Takeshi Miyazawa art
Picked up

>confusing the Nova Force with Worldmind
>forgetting that Rich's helmet got brought back to Earth
Goddamn it, Ryan, I thought you were getting better. Issue #9 was spectacular.
Sam deserves better.

Is she B-Ko?

freckles bitch a cute

when is he gonna catch a break

>Bombshell appearance
Why is Bendis teasing her like that?

I thought C-Ko was the smug rich bitch with a powersuit bought with daddy's money

Ughh Sam knows what Rich's last name is, he brought his helmet back to his dad and even found out about Robbie Rider!

Or you know they could ask Star-Lord, I would think Tony of all people whom Bendis claimed was tight with Quill would know, then again Meme-Lord was an idiot.

Also the fight with the Cancerverse was a pretty big deal, I mean I am pretty sure even the Inhumans know that Rich died in the Cancerverse.

Yeah although they were connected since I think after Rich died and minus the Nova Force the Worldmind got stuck trying to reboot.

>Prisoners escaped
So the Candian Ninja, the only one in that place that had actually committed a crime, escaped too?

Wait, so the events of the previous issue of Miles' series take place before issue 2 of Civil War II and therefore before issue 1?
Tony Stark was already planning on going to war againt Carol even before Rhodey's death?

Not only that, but those are Ult Cloak and Dagger

inb4 Miles tods him with venom blasts.

Nah, C-KO was the annoying little blond loli they were fighting over for some reason.

Remind me again why Carol and Hawkeye thought the Hulk in Ullyses' vision would be Banner and not Cho, aka the only active fucking Hulk?

Probably a dream sequence

Presumably because he didn't look like Chulk.

Who the fuck is this ginger cunt and give me one reason why I don't want her face broken.

Don't a lot of cosmic types know what happened with Rich? Sam should ask Bill or Cosmo both whom he has net and have told him that they knew him.

They certainly would know better than that faggot Iron Man.

Just end Sam's suffering already.

Time for Punished Kamala.

Yes. Even the Inhumans would have known more since they were directly involved in Thanos Imperative. In fact, Cosmo, Bill and Medusa all were among the last people to see Rich before he went into the cancerverse. All of whom Sam has met.

Pretty sure Sean Ryan just wanted to reference his Nova/IM/UXM crossover he did a couple years ago.

That fucking bitch seized Bruno's tech as "evidence," didn't she?

I was gonna say something like it's a little weird that the hulk is remotely capable of catching Spider-man like that but the next page shows this is clearly some sort of overpowered hulk variant.

What kind of drugs does Uylsses take to have these visions?

>her smile hasn't been protected

It's stress related. Basically, the more people fuck with him the more visions he has and noone just leaves Ulysess alone..

Putting out a guess... Since Ulysses' precogs are just predictions heightened by the information he absorbs, his outward flashes might be "cold reads" that have the blanks filled in by those hit by it...

For example, Ulysses' outward flash might just be "The Hulk's going to kill everyone you know and love" and those who "share" the vision are filling in Bruce in as the Hulk (being the one those most likely identify with) and the Avengers as the victims (hence why Miles' flash also contains Bombshell, despite being a relative unknown outside his circle)

This is horrible. Bring Duggan back pls.

>every single ANADvenger corpse in this vision
>EXCEPT KAMALA
A true waifufag, even in his subconscious or whatever this is.

>MFW after Ms. Marvel and Vision are over I'll finally be free of Marvel
I'm so glad Rebirth happened or else I'd have no other alternatives for comics other than
eugh
indies.
Seriously though, what are some good currently running non big 2 which aren't cape/conflict based? Preferably free of DEEP AND META and with great art.

Look to Nova's left, user.

>dead Kamala's hand stays big
That is not how it works son

>Bendis paying anything more than the minimal attention to other authors' books

C'mon, user...

>Ult. Cloak and Dagger
>Bombshell
If Bendis was a better writer I'd assume he was setting up the return of the Ultimate universe.

Her name is Becky.

No seriously. Another freckled ginger-haired cunt named Becky.

oh dear

sweet

I want her DEAD! I want her familiy DEAD! I want her house burned to the GROUND!

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

I wonder if Ms. Marvel will outlive Wilson.