US swimmers shown breaking down gas station restroom door fighting w/ security guard

This story just keeps getting better and better. Not only were they not robbed it was actually them that did the attacking.

thebiglead.com/2016/08/18/ryan-lochte-gas-station-video-bathroom-door-security-guard/

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/08/18/lochte-3-us-swimmers-lied-about-robbery-in-rio-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ayyyyyy

nypost.com/2016/08/18/lochte-3-us-swimmers-lied-about-robbery-in-rio-report/

If true that they instigated a fight, destroyed property, and filed a false police report, they should have their medals revoked. You do not go to a foreign country and act like a nigger while representing the US.

Could Lochte be forced to go back to Brazil to face charges or is that just dreaming?

>turning on your own

Law and order nigger

either the law applies to everyone or no one.

yeah, sure thing.
brazilian monkeys be like "a robbery? in beautiful huezil? no way! they must've done this themselves"

Globalist, traitor cuck.

So i can go to germany and pretend that my friends got beheaded or bombed?

Fucking Anglos chimping out

When do we get rid of these subhumans

But why would rich olympic athletes rob a gas station, especially a gas station in fucking brazil

Roid rage is real. This was the doped-uppest US swim team ever.

psychotic episodes caused by whatever turned the pools green

so how to you think americans abroad will be treated when it is known that they can go to other countries and assault people / commit crime with impunity?

Doping?

I don't think they robbed them just got into a brawl with their security guard.

elitist whore.

what? are u racist against gas station in brazil?

I knew something was fishy from the start. Lochte didn't tell the story of being mugged, his mother did. So Lochte must have lied to his mother not thinking she would blast it all over the news. Then he got stuck in a web of lies he had to keep up. I think it's funny actually.

> having standards

>I'm somehow obligated to support the absolute niggery of these lying chimps because they were born in my country

No. Fuck off, you braindead shitfuck.

>White people lying and trying to demonize people of color.
>Halo affect kicks in. THEY IS GOD BOYS! THEY DINDU NUFFIN!

This is why the anti cis white male tumblrets and jews are winning. White bois, stop being assholes.

Probably getting blown by a male prostitute.

I don't get it.

Why didn't they just bribe everyone involved and go their separate ways?

THEY WAS ON THEY WAY TO SWIM PRACTICE

Piss?

They were probably drunk and roided up.

(((You)))

They were athletes of America.

guess you'd be the expert on high levels of ping, joao

I don't care what happened. All he did was beat up a favela monkey

sage

>I had a gun held to my head
>Ok I didn't but I had a gun pointed at me
>Ok I didn't the guard was armed with a pistol, but he never took it out or pointed it at anyone

Ahahahhaa

Sure, I guess. I'm sure no one will care about a monkey getting beheaded though.