Miles and Spider-Gwen from Pichelli's tumblr

Miles and Spider-Gwen from Pichelli's tumblr

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/02/01/brian-michael-bendis-spider-man-series
m.ign.com/articles/2016/02/05/brian-michael-bendis-on-what-made-him-stay-with-spider-man-miles-morales
cbr.com/bendis-unpacks-miles-morales-life-changing-spider-man-2-seeds-civil-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, we need more of this

Nice. I can't wait for that panel explaining romeo and Juliet laws.

Was this all a scam for Marvel to fulfill their interracial cuckold fetish?

Somebody should color this so that Miles is white and Gwen is black.

Alternatively, somebody should color this so that it's not Miles and Gwen, but Iron Fist and Misty Knight.

>Cuckold

Do you fucktards know what that means? Miles would have to cuck Peter for that to actually happen

Gwen and Miles is just interracial and it's hot

Why do they always make Gwen such a slut?

For Spider-Man #12 (2017).

Originally posted one month ago.

>implying Peter is not a cuck

MOMS GONNA FREAK

WHITE PUSSY WAS MADE FOR BLACK COCK

Also how do they explain Gwen being an adult making out with a high schooler?

I'm pretty sure Miles is cucking Spider-gwen-verse Harry here.

>getting cucked in his own body

Peter is King Cuck

isnt spider gwen 20 something and miles like 16

>reading marvel

You deserve it

>it's just interracial and it's hot

America plz stop

yes, making them fucking barely legal in the great state of new york.

>tumblr

>bumping the thread with said tumblr image from page 10

Non-canon Peter is a cuck

This guy's just fine

It's funny because people called out Marvel on this and the staff just got indignant and all high and mighty and hiw dare people question love.

Also Bendis who previously established that Miles was 15 in his post-Secret Wars comic said he was now 16 as to not make it as weird.

I bet editorial just wanted them together and forgot Gwen was college afe, I mean wven her own so called fans thought she was in high school after the Frank Cho controversy.

Yawn. So much fuss over something that'll last as long as Ult!Peter and Kitty, if even that. Since the authors can't agree on who to ship Miles with.

We get it Marvel, you're trying to make people actually like Miles by shipping him with everyone.
That doesn't mean anyone will actually LIKE Miles though.

How are people liking him anyway

Nobody likes him though. He has no identity of his own, he's just a black kid laid over Peter's template. He doesn't have his original villians, his additional powers are ridiculously OP(he took out Blackheart just like that? Fuck Miles). Nobody likes him ither than Bendis.

His book does in the 50s. I expected it to fall to its typical Ultimate numbers but I guess bringing it to the 616 didn't just make him completely irrelevant.

That doesn't mean nobody outside of Sup Forums likes him.

>I bet editorial just wanted them together and forgot Gwen was college afe, I mean wven her own so called fans thought she was in high school after the Frank Cho controversy.

Oh shit, that's right. That makes this whole thing hilarious because all the loud angry fans pissed at Cho assumed Spider-Gwen was a high school student.

Why is Sup Forums so delusional when it comes to Miles?

They just can't accept that a small minority bigger than their small minority really loves Miles.

Spider-Gwen waifufags in suicide watch

>Also Bendis who previously established that Miles was 15

No he didn't.

ew.com/article/2016/02/01/brian-michael-bendis-spider-man-series

In this interview before Spider-Man #1 came out he established Miles as 16 in post secret wars marvel. If you read Miles' comics you would know that by this point he would have to be at least 16 with Secret Wars 8 month time skip and all. In fact you could make the argument that he should be 17.

It's going to last the issue and nothing further than that. He has to get his black cock inside Kamala.

>Gwen and Miles is just interracial and it's pure
Fixed

>Gwen and Miles is just interracial and it's shit

Fixed it again.

DELETE THIS

>Iron Fist and Misty Knight

Every kiss should be Iron Fist and Misty Knight.

What's with Marvel and inter-racial couples?

I'm going to need to buy two issues because one will be covered in my jizz

>What's with Marvel and inter-racial couples?

Considering they shitcanned Danny and Misty in favor of Sam and Misty as well as possibly axing Luke and Jessica, nothing.

I'm just tired of every nigga getting a blonde bitch
That's why I feel that Luke and Jessica go so well together it's not generic pandering and they actually have chemistry

most of them are regular users of blacked dot com

Sam and Jane was not a couple though

she just kissed him out of nowhere and then the two of them never went any further than this and it was only briefly discussed afterward

I think it was just for the shocker cover art to be honest

Marvel Entertainment still made a major shit out of it.

Worst thing is that it's Scott Lang although Beetle liked it enough to tap him again.

Recent Mighty Thor issue implied Jane and Sam sent dirty texts to each other.

Misty won't like it.

Yes he did

m.ign.com/articles/2016/02/05/brian-michael-bendis-on-what-made-him-stay-with-spider-man-miles-morales

>IGN: Was this a chance for you and Sara to refresh and tinker with the characters a little bit?

>Bendis: Well, she, like every artist of her caliber, is evolving constantly. It's that, plus the characters have completely changed since she was last on the book. We did a couple time jumps in the Ultimate comics, so when she was drawing Miles in the first run, he was like 13 years old. Now he's like 15 years old, and that I think we can all remember is the different between everything. The difference between man and boy, and adult and child. Everyone has physically changed, including Ganke and all the people around him.

women can't be pedo

Probably to stir up mild controversy and it backfired with SpiderGwen, the only one of these supposed couples that might actually be a couple. Everything with Whor and Falcap seemed pretty non-committal from writers compared to Misty and Falcap.

>mfw the sheer amount of waifufag tears this book will bring into the world will be enough to flood the planet.

Two of the three worst Spiders are hooking up? I care so little about this that I forgot about it until just now.

Real talk. How many of you are legitimately upset about this? And if this ship does take off, how long do you expect it to last?

What did Bendis mean by this? What message is he trying to convey?

And in the other article he says 16. Listen, I've read Miles' comics. It's literally impossible based on his story thus far for him to be 15 at this point.

>Bendis:“Because he’s now 16, the only thing he thinks about more than Spider-Man is girls,” says Bendis with a laugh. “In the grand tradition of Spider-Mans, it ain’t gonna be easy.”

Plus it's indicated in All New All Different Avengers that he was born in 1999. Which would as I've said puts him at 16/17.

>Coulson is in the comics now.

I'm not really surprised, but still a little irritated that the worst character from the MCU is now in the comics too.

I'm mad that they're both still alive.

He's been in there for years, showed up the same time Nick Fury's black son, Sam Jackson, showed up.

Newfag confirmed.
Seriously, that pic needs the wider eyes as the punchline. I date you to say it's not your lazy ass fault for not fixing that you fucking faggot

What are the other contenders for the Kid Arachnid Crown? Kamala? That one exploding Villian? That giant woman?? I gave up on his comic after the first year of jack shit happening. Fucking Bendis.

>>>/tumblr/

Does nothing but further reinforce the fact that he is basically just Black Peter/Spider-man. What is next? He is going to be MJ's new love interest? He is going to be Stark's protege? He is going to have his own Clone Sage? He is going to have his own OMD/BND? He is going to be the CEO of his own company and be a poor man's Peter, who is a poor man's Stark?

Yes because he changed his mind, but it doesn't negate the fact that he still said he was 15 in an interview he gave before Spider-Man #1 came out.

>reinforce the fact that he is basically just Black Peter/Spider-man
Miles is nothing like Peter though, unless you count 1 or 2 characters wanting his dick as being Peter.

>bitten by radioactive spider
>dead uncle
>unintentionally played a role in uncle's death
>Stark's protege
>had his own little OMD/BND event thanks to Molecule Man
>suddenly a token child super genius creating super science
>love interest is Gwen
>uses Peter's rogue gallery
>joins Avengers as token Spider-man

>Changed his mind

I don't think he changed his mind. I mean the entertainment weekly interview in which he says Miles is 16 literally came out a few days before the IGN interview in which he says about 15.

As I've said Miles literally can not be 15.Honestly, Marvel could say Miles is as old as 17 if they want. Miles was almost 16 by the end of Miles Morales: The Ultimate Spider-Man. Then if you include the time skips for Secret Wars he should be 16/17 like I said.

>Bendis:There’s about 16 months that we haven’t seen with these characters. We skip eight months ahead for “Secret Wars.” Then we skip eight months ahead again after “Secret Wars.” That’s about a year and half we weren’t with the characters, which is interesting. So the number one question is what’s their deal? And this is where they left off.

>cbr.com/bendis-unpacks-miles-morales-life-changing-spider-man-2-seeds-civil-war/

>Kuckmala

Listen motherfucker. Miles is at that age when a boy is to get his cherry popped and become a fucking man!

Gwen is just gives ng him his first taste, so he can be ready for Kamala

>>bitten by radioactive spider
He's got Spider powers so this is a given.
>>uncle
His uncle was pretty much the opposite of Ben in every way.
>>Stark's protege
He isn't though
>>had his own little OMD/BND event thanks to Molecule Man
In-Universe retcons aren't Peter specific, hell the most recent one was fucking Captain America.
>>suddenly a token child super genius creating super science
That was only in Kamala's book, Miles hasn't done anything amazingly smart outside of it.
>>love interest is Gwen
How does this make him like Peter? Is Norman Osborn like Peter because he's gotten his dick in there before?
>>uses Peter's rogue gallery
Everyone fucking does this, especially characters that know Peter.
>>joins Avengers as token Spider-man
Everyone gets to be a fucking Avenger.

>Miles is at that age when a boy is to get his cherry popped and become a fucking man!

I didn't realize he was already 30?

>bitten by radioactive spider
bitten by genetically enhanced Spider
>dead uncle
uncle is dead at the moment (could possibly come back)
>unintentionally played a role in uncle's death
you could argue he accidentally killed his uncle
>Stark's protege
not Stark's protege
>had his own little OMD/BND event thanks to Molecule Man
his history hasn't been retconned. Miles remembers everything that has ever happened to him including his mother’s death
>suddenly a token child super genius creating super science
Miles is no genius. In fact he can't even make his own web fluid.
>love interest is Gwen
Lot of people been with Gwen.
>uses Peter's rogue gallery
Miles fights some of Peter's villains but that's to be expected. They won't suddenly disappear just because Miles is on the scene.
>joins Avengers as token Spider-man
Everyone has a chance to be an avenger. Only Miles didn't hesitate when given the opportunity unlike Peter.

There I corrected it for you. And I think you missed some of their differences.

>Miles is not a nerd
>Miles is not an outcast
>Miles didn't get bullied
>Miles has always been good with girls
>Miles is more or less the same inside the costume as he is outside of it
>Miles doesn't show any sympathy whatsoever to his foes unless they're females
>Miles has a real family
>Miles isn't afraid to use his powers in public situations

>Being this triggered over a reaction pic
You don't deserve those trips.

>Everyone gets to be a fucking Avenger.
So where is Cyclops, the great mutant of all time?

>Miles is not a nerd
Yes he is.

>Miles is not an outcast
He is by default for being black.

Getting kidnapped every other week doesn't count as being bullied?

>Miles has always been good with girls
He can't even maintain a relationship with them.

>Miles is more or less the same inside the costume as he is outside of it
Then why isn't he solving all his problem with a venom blast?

>Miles doesn't show any sympathy whatsoever to his foes unless they're females
And Peter isn't the same how? See Black Cat.

>Miles has a real family
Aunt May is not considered a real family because?

>Miles isn't afraid to use his powers in public situations
Hilarious, best joke you said all day.

>And Peter isn't the same how? See Black Cat.
>Peter
>not showing sympathy for any of his male foes
You what

All the black male focus whether interracial relations or turning white characters black just makes me hate niggers in general.

Don't care specifically about Gwen or Miles, though it's irritating to know they ship everyone with Miles.

>everyone
Literally 3 characters, and one of them isn't even real shipping.

>letting "I'd kill a thousand normies to save one mutant" be an avenger.

Kek, fuck off mutie lover

>just makes me hate niggers in general.
why? Which black person in the industry is responsible for this?

Not that user, but...
>>Miles is not a nerd
>Yes he is.
Yeah, he is, Bendis just doesn't write him being one, his nerd was front and center during the Jersey City Science Fare in Ms Marvel
>>Miles is not an outcast
>He is by default for being black
Being black and in NYC doesn't really put on the outcast level, being black in say Scottsdale Arazoina would
>>Miles didn't get bullied
>Getting kidnapped every other week doesn't count as being bullied?
No, that's kidnapping
>>Miles has always been good with girls
>He can't even maintain a relationship with them.
Ganke is female? Damn
>>Miles is more or less the same inside the costume as he is outside of it
>Then why isn't he solving all his problem with a venom blast?
Because Bendis got called out on that
>>Miles doesn't show any sympathy whatsoever to his foes unless they're females
This is so wrong g on so many levels...
>>Miles has a real family
>Aunt May is not considered a real family because?
She is, the user you're talking to is just a casual
>>Miles isn't afraid to use his powers in public situations
>Hilarious, best joke you said all day.
Damn, that is a good joke actually

I already see their culture as destructive and victim based. Shining a limelight on them is like making a turd the center of attention.

Kubert?

>they shitcanned Danny and Misty in favor of Sam and Misty
No, they shitcanned Danny and Misty in favor of Paladin and Misty. Misty and Paladin had been dating for years by the time they broke those two up so Misty could get with Sam.

>Yes he is.
Nope he really isn't. He's about as nerdy as your normal kid of today.
>He is by default for being black.
Yeah tell that to Miles and the several friends that he has even though he doesn't outwardly desire them like Peter did.
What??? There is no Flash Thompson in Miles story. And if there was Miles would curb stomp him. Again Miles wasn't bullied in school.
>Then why isn't he solving all his problem with a venom blast?
I'm speaking in terms of personality. Besides Miles doesn't solve all his problems with a venom blast. Sometimes a swift kick to the nuts can be much more effective ask Hammerhead.
Peter has shown sympathy towards a ton of his male foes. Like I said Miles shows no sympathy whatsoever to his male foes. And rarely shows sympathy to female foes even.
>Aunt May is not considered a real family because?
What I meant was Miles has his parents while Peter does not. Aunt May is his family certainly but its an altogether different family dynamic than the one that Miles has with his mother and father.
>Hilarious, best joke you said all day.
You must not read Miles books. Hell, he spends half the time with his mask off while doing his thing. Not giving a fuck. He literally could be seen by somebody at any fucking time.

That Ant-man is lame, and that's why it's OK for him to kill him off in a few months, along with all the other lame Avengers like Hawkeye, Vision and Jack of Hearts.

Fuck Bendis

he's half hispanic like anyone gives a shit about that half

You're already playing into their hands by directing that towards blacks who aren't responsible for any of this as opposed to those who are actually making these decisions. Miles character isn't really part of that side of black culture, so where's the spot light? Miles hasn't been with anyone really for an extended period of time and everyone's acting like he fucked their waifus.

>How many of you are legitimately upset about this?
We all know MilesxBombshell is the end-game, so I'm just kinda sick of all the shipping and forced love-triangles we have to sit through before we finally get there.

Wow, this place really is Sup Forumsmblr.

Trips confirm.

But this is a cross-promotion attempt, like all the Kamala shipping outside of her main book.

One drop baby.

MERICA!!! BURNED THE COAL FOR DECADES THEY PAY THE FUCKIN TOLL!!

>that deadpool/spiderman comic where even a succubus wanted to fuck a black guy

just how well known is the bbc meme in the marvel universe?

Come on user, I've already been called Sup Forums before now.

>He can't even maintain a relationship with them.
He broke up with his first girlfriend Katie when he was 15 almost 16. They started dating when he was 13. Seems like he can maintain a relationship if he wants to.

To be honest at 16, Miles at the moment isn't really interested in maintaining a relationship with a girl. He's not Peter. He's got a long list of girls that are interested in him. I think he wants sex more than anything else right now.

>A demon wanting to fuck a black guy
Do we file that under the BLACKED meme or wacism?

Ask Luke or Danny.

Well, Deadpool says it's not wacism so...

White culture is kind of the same to be fair.

>American culture is the same to be fair.