TFW it makes $1.4 billion

>TFW it makes $1.4 billion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y0j3xN5UWDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kino

it will make 700-800.

people will post daily about marvel being finished.

make up detailed explanations about it needed to make at least 6 times it's budget.

I can't wait.

Don't really care if it does desu, it actually looks good

inb4gobacktoreddit
inb4marvelpajeet

It wont even make $800m.
If the 2 biggest superheros in the MCU cant beat Wonder Woman then its going to get absolutely buried by Justice League

What is the draw here? What is going to make casuals rush out to watch Thor 3?
Everybody has already seen Thor, Hulk and Loki on the same screen and there was a Guadians sequel only a few months back that couldn't break $800m

why do you have to be a companywar faggot, as if both aren't chasing the same manchild shekels, they're both capeshit.

fuck off capeshitter

Wonder Woman is one of the 4 most recognisable superheroes ever (along with Superman, Batman and Spiderman). People who have absolutely no interest in comic books will have heard of these 4. Wonder Woman doing as well as it did was simply a result of her being a recognisable character who hasn't had a live-action film before. Normal people don't give a shit about the Justice League, it will flop just like Thor.

thor is normie bait you stupid retard

Jason Momoa is hotter than Hemsworth

Aren't the Thor focused movies like the absolute weakest parts of the MCU films so far?

>Wonder Woman is one of the 4 most recognisable superheroes ever
lol throughout the year this board was going on how she was a forgotten whore and everyone loved Black Widow more. And only now you acknowledge her after her mopping the floor with Tony's Boy toy.

wow really relevant. OH it's a Pajeet.

GOTG 2 made $858M.

Wow such a stinger. Will your bull give you permission to see Black Panther this year?

The movies up until now were complete shit. Now that Thor has short hair and Valkyrie is black for some reason, it won't even go into shit territory and stay buried in disgusting land.

That's only because they don't have as many quips. This one is looking to right that wrong and im so fucking hype.

>trailer looks great
>BUT HE HAS SHORT HAIR AND THERE'S A NIGGER

ok then

I guess so? I don't see why he wouldn't let you or why you would even need to ask his permission?

>Sup Forums is one person
Anyone who claimed that Black Widow was more popular was a shill or a retard. If you go out onto the street and question 100 random people, everyone would recognise Wonder Woman; even those that have no intention of even consuming any capeshit media. No-one knows who Black Widow is except for people that have watched the films/read the comics.

>nigger Valkyrie
What kind of cuck would support this?

>"nuh uh it's you!"

>Sup Forums is one person
>Anyone who claimed that Black Widow was more popular was a shill or a retard.
then Sup Forums has spent a whole year calling Wonder Woman a "literally who" which is probably more of a testament how years of going on a shitposting binge has been rotting our brains.

>"nuh uh it's you!"

wut

It's been like 5 years since Hulk and Loki have interacted with each other, are they gonna throw in a referential quip back to that or are they going to consider their audience too braindead to be able to recall back that many years?

>make a thor thread
>B.BUT WONDER WOMAN within four replies

can you consolewar faggots fuck off?

you don't win anything if this capeshit makes 50mil more than another.

A certain part of me is excited for Thot: Ragnarok if you know what I mean.

I wonder how much digital de-aging is going on there.

just heavy makeup, she's not 90.

What the fuck are you talking about Pajeet?

Considering the circumstances, Spiderman w/ RDJ should be at a billion by now. They're not.

Cate is just an actual elf.

Man, Suicide Squads splash color marketing has really taken off.

case in point

>homecoming has to make a billion
>it's a flop

plz go

it's his origin movie not the next avengers.

no mcu movie will crack a billion except the avengers, iron man 3 was a fluke riding the wake of the first avengers success.

>Valkyrie is black

Wtf

Synecdoche, New York. It was so funny and so sad. Existential crisis is immanent.
youtu.be/Y0j3xN5UWDY

Yea imagine it will make that much when marvel fags cant even tell me what the story of thor 2 was

It was Spiderman and Iron-Man. Literally Marvel's Batman and Superman.

This, 800M seems accurate.

Sorry for keeping the industry alive, now go back and download ilegally your fucking shitty black and white pretentious shit from a swedish director who no one ever watches in movie teather.

yes ok you're right, we all agree now Homecoming is a flop just like BvS, you can be proud of your achievement.

I-IT'S NOT THE SAME

>800m seems accurate

Utterly delusional,
Explain how this makes more than Spiderman + Iron Man, Wonder Woman or Guardians when Thor is the least liked solo hero and Hulk cant even get his own movie anymore

No that would be Wolverine and Spiderman, Ironman is not even top 5 of popular Marvel characters

Spiderman is going to flop worse than BvS despite the positive buzz

BUT CHINA AND JAPAN!

>explain the box office of this movie that hasn't come out yet

you have to stop being this bothered that some people are excited for a movie from not your company.

Iron Man 3 made more than Civil War. The MCU is literally Iron Man and dead weight

>Wonder Woman or Guardians
Dude Guardians made more than 800M, and WW it's just like 10M away from reaching 800M.

>Literally Marvel's Batman and Superman.

then why was is it called spider-man homecoming and not spider-man vs iron man?

because it's just a spider-man movie, not anything like the potentail spectacle that BATMAN VERSUS SUPERMAN suggests.

but no they are the same, I see it now.

Mental gymnastics

I'm sure nobody loves this meme more than RDJ and his agent.

iron man 3 box office was an anomaly, the first movie in the series after the Avengers, it had a ridiculous amount of hype carrying onto it.

HC was heavily marketed with RDJ, let's not even pretend otherwise.

Suicide Squad made more than MoS and as much as BvS, does this mean Captain Boomerang is now the #3-4 in DC???

RDJ was everywhere in the posters and trailers, this is Marvel's BvS

Iron man was in it for less than 10 minutes. Civil war was Marvel's batman v superman.

>spiderman homecoming is literally marvels BvS

then why is it well liked by audiences and critics?

CHECKMATE DC PAJEETS

Homecoming is a CO-OP movie, not fucking Civil war or BvS, movies with conflict/fights are more hyped.

RDJ is in it for a couple of minutes, and he's basically there to show normies that this is MCU spider-man.

The preview looked better than most capeshit. Still not going to go see it.

and it's going to gross less than BvS despite it being liked by audience lol!

If any of you saw it you'd know it was Spider-man v Happy Hogan, not iron man

it also has a lower budget than BvS, they'll finish up pretty even overall from the looks of it.

and BvS will still be a meme of a bad movie, and homecoming will be enjoyable, if somewhat forgettable, capeshit.

marvel btfo?

>it also has a lower budget than BvS
with twice the marketing that's the first to be spent ona Comic movie yet lmao!