Any of you cunts ever considered joining the army?

Any of you cunts ever considered joining the army?

There's a lot of talk about how evil the sand dindus are, so why not take the fight to them? I've been considering it lately, I mean the pay isn't THAT bad, and fighting for Queen and Country against the ISIS menace might be worth the risks to me.

Geez bill two sights

Served 9 month as a conscript, was a fun time.
But beeing a professsional soldier basicly means fighting for the kikes and the globalists

I've thought about it. I can't find any good reason to do it though. Seems like a waste of time

I considered it, but I don't think I could cut it out for the things I want to do like piloting aircraft or driving a tank.

I joined it and quit after my enlistment. It was like a jail sentence waiting for my day to get the fuck out.

long drawn out days, missed weekends, getting yelled at and cursed out. gunneries and ranges were more work and detail than shooting.

I could go on but fuck it.

nope, getting IED'd in a muzzie shitfest doesnt interest me in the least

Inb4
Not fighting for Israel and other demoralizing bullshit.

My personal reason is because I'm an out of shape loser that lacks discipline.

I already exert to much effort getting out of bed and brushing my teeth.

ied's are the fun part believe it or not. Not even trying to be edgy.

something about driving up a road and just not knowing if shit is about to go off is exciting. gives you a rush.

What is the pay light for the British military?

I'm joining the Canadian Navy. Swearing in next month. They're paying me 50 grand for the first year plus paying for my schooling.

Every three years I get a pay increase.

>and fighting for Queen and Country against the ISIS menace might be worth the risks to me.
Im fucking plying. You'll be fighting for the wealth and benefits of international (((merchant bankers))) and the military-industrial complex. If you want to spend a lot of time doing absolutely nothing, patrolling and on occasion shooting at a bunch of ragheads, go ahead, but don't mistake it for something honourable, or even for serving for your country.

This is why I don't feel bad when you guys get BTFO

Join the Irish Army lad. You won't see much fighting but at least you won't be sacrificed willy nilly for the bankers and their bonuses.

Heading to basic next month.

Can't wait to become proficient in the removal of kebab.

considered going in the army as a scout but decided to become a police officer

Nope. I like to think for myself.

good for you

I'm in the National Guard, my MOS is 13F. The NG is pretty much a meme, I would recommend active duty. Assuming you're 18-20 it's a great way to get paid for doing very basic work with the added benefits of free (somewhat crappy) medical care and the G.I bill when you finish. Make sure to get rated for disability when you get out, it's easy to get tinnitus or some other condition while serving and you can potentially get paid anywhere from a couple hundred to a thousand dollars for the rest of your life as compensation depending on how fucked up you are. You can even get hit by a car and get disability compensation because active duty is a 24/7 job. I have a 30% rating from compartment syndrome and damaged ankle nerves I got during AIT.

I'm considering it. It pays more than what i get currently and it's tax free. I just don't want to join some regular infantry unit and do jack shit so i'm taking my time to get into shape and will try for the paras or the royal marines.

>2 sights
>2 weapon systems

Fucking hell mate, if you aren't shitting me, then that's way more. Privates start at around £15,000 p/a. Obviously the higher your rank, the higher your pay, but still.

My time in the Army wasn't bad, but that was back in 88-92. I was stationed in West Berlin for almost two years though I left a month before the wall was down. First combat deployment was in Panama, and, I ended my service after Desert Storm. All in all, a pretty deecent time. I'm not sure what it's like now.

Was tempted to join the royal welsh reserves last year

>fighting for Jewish interests in the Middle East
>Mudslimes that claim they want to wipe out Israel send their terrorists to Europe and America instead of to attack Israel

REALLY MAKES U THINK

I'm training to be a weapon's engineer tech. So that might make me more money than someone without a trade.

Only problem is that I'll have to spend 9 years in the military. 3 of which I'm in school for though.

The jews like muslims they can control. When they can not control muslims, well, that is where the military comes in.

I also prefer muslims that aren't trying to blow themselves up and destroy western culture to ones that are.

At least I can go out and shoot the former, the latter will just have to wait til race war happens.

Joining reserves in a few months, should be pretty good.

Same thinking as you OP, extra cash, new mates, queen and country, when I was in cadets all the regulars seemed to enjoy it and the atmosphere on the camps was always good.

Any good stories?

I'm thinking about the FFL. The only thing holding me back is the pay. A legionnaire only earns around 1300 euros per month. Deployement will get you a more than double salary though

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wtf im an army man now
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This is after taxes for the record

Problem is that the UK doesn't actually fight ISIS on the ground. If you're desperate to fight ISIS you would have to join the Kurds.

>only
That's alot more than what i earn a month after tax.

Well we have to go to army. It was kind of cool place to be.

Not yet at least. One can only hope.

>Dying for the kikes
Enjoy. I will never ever join any army until all kikes are forced from their "jobs".

Really? Then join the army mate. How much can you make in the British Army?

No one in western world actually goes and fights these guys, they just walk around getting shot looking like they're doing something.

Only Russia has actually bothered to take the fight to them, and they've been 10000000x more successful than anyone else because of it.

It's like 10 guys beating the shit out of a midget for Russia.

Don't do it, you retarded faggots.

Do it

How much shit does the army provide? Do you have anything to spend money on other than recreation?

Slovenia is under NATO, and there is no way i am gonna be a US cannonfoder cuck
Serve my country in the time of need, yes, fight in a far away desert for fat american elites, no thanks.

I would if military fags werent the most unbearable self-righteous faggots you could meet.

You don't need to pay for your housing, equipment and food .

Infantry earn around £18k, but average army pay is around £22k it's all tax free though which is alright. Considering i'm scraping by at the moment it's looking like a good option.

Why isn't the UK sending troops to Nigeria to fight Boko Haram? It's an ex-colony

I think that's something unique to the US. If you ask a British soldier why they joined it's generally because they did shit in school and they'll tell you that.

I considered it when in conscription but because its peace time you will just be mopping rain, rather join national militia

Because Africa was fine when we left it the first time and it's not our fault it's fucked now.

Surely a Belgian would understand (see: Empire of Dust)

That's actually really good. I'm barely making fucking €17,000 now. I need a way out.

you can definitely drive a tank. 19k you usually start as a driver and if you go 19d and get mechanized you start driving a brad or stryker I imagine being a pilot is much harder though

No, I'm not a cuck

I'm not joining the military until WW3.

The minute I hear that the Chinese have invaded the Spratleys and/or the Russians are in Narva I'm gonna work out, buff up, get in shape for once in my life and join the military to save the West.

What about drills n shit? When I was in army after 2 month I was dreamed about mopping rain instead daily training.

Yes, I can tell you about my first combat deployment in Panama. Apart of the 82nd Airborne

>be a scared as hell first private
>riding in chopper, ready for first combat jump
>not sure what to expect
>leap out and land
>didn't really know what to do; we all just froze
>Sgt. starts yelling, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BOYS WAITING FOR? SHOOT!"
>start firing; think I took out about 5; never killed a man before that, but I didn't let it bother me too much

Well, that was my first combat deployment. I've got more if you want to hear.

>thinks Russia and China are a threat the West

Oh you innocent fool. I would literally defect if the globalists baited Russia into a war. The world would be truly lost if Russia falls.

>87% of Narva are Russians

You're too late here, m8.

I'm on just over £10k. Mostly because there's fuck all hours going anywhere.

Go for it famm.

Being in some random swamp/forest doing ambushes and defensive war was more fun than sitting in barracks waiting to be yelled at for why your bed is horribly made

That's not bad at all. Is the British Army active somewhere in the world?

Well the French intervened in Mali and the Ivory Coast. Ofcourse Africa is fucked and ofcourse they are killing each other by the dozens but unlike Mali Nigeria actually has some valuable resources that are worth protecting from dindu-ragheads

Same lad. And I flunked college so I can't really go back. It's suffering.

they prefer to live in estonia tough, even the head of the russian minority group (whatever the fuck it was called)

i served from 18 to 26, not sure if austrians would be sent there, i pretty much was skiing most of the time (gebirgsjäger)

Training excercises are fucking fun. Ten times better than rotting away at the barracks.

Trying to join the Navy, but I don't think I'll get in for medical reasons. I had asthma as a kid, and I've had to do all kinds of waivers and appeals.

It's a shame because I really wanted to do something for muh country.

>more fun

1st week it's pretty fun. But after 2-3 month it's shit. You sleep for 4 hours, run everywhere, shooting and digging trenches all day long. Always tired, dirty, cold and hungry.

I'm in college right now. I had to study something because my parents wanted me too, so I picked pol sci. It's interesting, but it's useless and I have the feeling I'm wasting my time. Luckily college is basically free here

I think it's mostly just peace keeping stuff currently, i'm not entirely sure.

It could be a way out for us.

>Join Austrian army
>Get paid to go skiing

Damn son, you're doing it right.

>Joining the British army in 2016

I don't think you quite comprehend just how terrible of an idea that is, Nige.

Good riddance. Hope the tomahawk missiles blow your ass sky high.

>I've got more if you want to hear.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? TELL!"

Yep joining in September, should take like 4 months

So what? The territory is Estonian. If the Little Green Men show up to give it to Russia, then it's go time.

FIGHT FOR US NEO-CON KIKES GOY YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF AS A BIGMAN AFTER ALL, ARENT YOU A TOUGH GOY?

Those Austrians and their Mountain troops.

What militaries actually maintain mountain troops? I know Burgerland has kept one around since WW2.

already in m8

Don't bother until another war kicks off. I spent the last year of my term mowing lawns, policing cigarette butts, and setting up radios for bullshit qual ranges.

Th starting salary for an Infantry platoon commander is 23k bumps up around 30k in like 4 years

I enjoyed it, except for kevadtorm because we basically didnt get any action and

I've considered it, but because I'm unathletic a fuck and don't like authority figures too much I wouldn't be much help anyway

I won't lie and tell you that you chose an amazing degree, but you can look at college as an opportunity to mature which will help you in the long run daddyo

Our military stopped being cool in the 60s.
If the military was like it was in 1920-1950, I'd sign right up.

How bout you join the marines pussy

Thought about it when I was 20, but from what I've actually heard and read about it it generally seems like you have a high chance of not actually doing a cool job and most of the time are just shit on by higher ups to do bitch work all the time for not much pay around a bunch of jackasses you don't like...which is a lot like civilian life except in the military you can't just quit. Also a lot of the people that do get to do cool infantry jobs end up just working as bait and end up getting their limbs blown off. I don't want to be an amputee for a cause that I don't actually give a fuck about.

Also although I don't like muzzies I don't really have an interest in going to the middle east and assisting in the civilization destabilization that's causing them to flood into Europe in droves.

If there's another world war or situation where I am drafted I'll make the best out of it that I can but currently I don't like what we're doing and I have a life here that I enjoy and am trying to preserve.

For sure.

All they're doing is air strikes. We killed like a million of them in Iraq and Afghanistan. Shut up RT shill.

mostly countries with mountains, i guess

We're sending in Royal Marines into Syria for 'training'. Royal marines count?

>dying for the jews and their globalist pets
Yeah, no.

My family has a history in the army.

Once I finish this year of college I plan on joining the Air Force.

Yeah you're a fat POS stem student who's never done shit in his life. Get bent faggot.

Absolutely not. I want other people to die for my lulz.

Royal Marines are okay but my allegiance will always be to the USMC.

Still serving have been for 9 years.

You're a bitch.

Lowest of low intensity conflicts. I bet more Royal Marines get injured during the work up for their deployment than on their actual deployment. If you want to spend a lot of time in guard towers and walking around villages handing out biscuits to locals go ahead.

any ausfags in here?

should i join ADF?

looking in the airforce

>OP wants to sign up for army
>Has to leave his parrents basement
>Fuck.jpeg

>Royal marines count?
The original Marines user. Based as fuck.