Greece demands €270bn in WW2 reparations from Germany

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=hjW5fKLoOY4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

they are right though, germany should pay billions of war reparation to several countries for both ww1 and ww2

maybe they can use it to pay denbts

>crimes against humanity never expire
HEY TURKEY, GREECE IS OFFERING YOU FREE MONIES

welp here we go again ww3 inbound.

Nigger tier

Visiting country not resident
Inb4 >muh proxy

>Pay the goddamn denbts. We need it to feed >and import our shitskin population god damn it!!

Germany

>everyone owes everyone billions of dollars
WE'RE GOING TO BE RICH

Kike by asoociation. The worst kind of kikes.

I hope you get knifed by a palestinian freedom fighter.

That's not how this works

>Greechland pay debts
>"no"
>Ja, fiscal responsibility ist gud!
>"lolno"
>Gyrofriend, I'm being srs now, pay debts
>"uhhh remember times you war crime here 80 year ago? Hmm, no u pay debts we even now."
>tazikibro, can't do it.
>"you better sausagefag"

Centuries of this now...

I'm in Gaza right now fgt cousins live here

Too bad for grease they've already settled this

Ok. Then i hope you get shot by a 18 year old IDF freedom fighter.

You see the issue is my mom is Isaeli ,dad is palestinian and I was born in Jerusalem . So technically I'm cancer desu?

She's right about the fact that all of the money that they're receiving from the EU are going to a small number of elites, often non-Greek elites and nothing goes to the people, nothing goes towards actual job creation or improved infrastructure

The EU are literal parasites whose only job is to plunder trillions and trillions of tax dollars and spend it all on a a small number of elite's useless services that no one wants. None of it benefits the people

>Greek dindu welfare recipient wants more gibs
Well color me Somali...

>You see the issue is my mom is Isaeli ,dad is palestinian and I was born in Jerusalem . So technically I'm cancer desu?

Ayy lmao germany never wanted this. Please don't give money to greece anymore and let it go to shit. Fuck these greedy jews

Ontop of that I'm a Canadian citizen, mom's Russian immigrant ,dad's parents are Georgian. Fight me fuqbois

>my mom is Isaeli
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Why is Greece even a country? I think we just need to level the place, bulldoze every building in sight and throw the people in the sea. They are ruining the history of Greece

So should Italy

Ready the horses. The mongols are coming.

Nonsense we were totally oppressed by a fascist dictator it's not like we elected him with public fervor.

>Germany will actually pay for this
Fucking Moffen

I cri everytime

Sometimes dreams can become reality if you just work hard enough

>We always remember the nazi occupation
>Is under 40

wat

They only need to pay half since they're traitors and switched sides halfway through.

It's okay kike, I love you

Never.

Thx senpai

>Never.

Says who, merkel

I know you're all uneducated autists, but truth is we actually owe them a lot of money since WWII and never paid it. I don't know the exact sum though.

That being said, what are those turkish rape-babies gonna do about it lmao? They should pay debts and stfu.

fuck off hamburger slut

Lol eu is collapsing deustch banks are literally falling, thank you mom for leaving the eussr.

Polls. All of them.

>Italy

The debt is now on you.
PAY DEBTS!

fuck the league of explorers

hey germany, see you soon

Pay it or I'll call you a Nazi
You'll be send to reeducation camp shortly after

They have no shame.

t. swamp Nazi

If a Company goes bankrupt and another businessman builds a company on the same piece of land afterwards, does he have to pay the debt of the Bankrupt Company?

Wow! This will be nothing like the rise of Hitler and the Treaty of Versailles! I'm sure everything will go so smoothly!

Greece deserves it you fucking mongoloids, they laid the foundation for Western fucking civilization and you idiots (whose ancestors were shitting in forests by the way) profit from it to this very day. 20 trillion is barely adequate let alone the pittance they're asking for. Pay up, bloodsuckers.

Stop trying to cuck us for ww2, that's how we ended up with Merkel and the leftie government

I'm not saying it is right or makes sense and I sincerely hope Merkel tells them to fuck off. But legally we owe them the money. But as I said, what are they gonna do?

Nobody believes that here
WE WUZ RESISTANCE AND SHIIIT
Pretty much the only thing we ever did wrong was Slavery.
But nobody gives a shit about

I am being serious here do you other EU countries genuinely want this?
Because I rather help out france, holland or the UK with money. Spain also got money and they managed to work with it. That generally comes back or at least improves their industries which can improve europe as a whole.

Giving more money to Greece is like burning it.

Tsipras... what a fucking traitor

You reich yet?

Don't talk to us till you reich.

Greece demanding that other people pay debts. Hilarious

You owe money to the whole world because you people committed crimes against humanity

I approve

You understand we don't have infinite money.
The more we give to greece the less we can give to you.

>yeah so we have murdered anyone borderline related to the Nazi regime except for useful guys we shipped to our countries, even the fucking cooks got to jail to pay for their crimes, but guess what everyone unrelated to it has to pay for their crimes in damages again

LEL

Hab dich lieb :3

Start spitting in the snow monkeys' food when they visit on holiday

Your extermination will also fulfill the debt you owe to the world

Shut the fuck up you inner Nazi. No exuses, give me my money.

The UK is the best friend of the Netherlands
>Chinese cartoons

Pay Debts Germany. WW2 must never be forgotten. Pretty sure there are lots of little jews getting ptsd right now from hearing stories related by people who were not even alive in ww2.

>aquafresh flag

germs trying to get away with paying their debts again what else is new

I'm gonna rewatch KonoSuba now. Fuck all you fuck Untermenschen.

The last time Germany was settled wIth debts to pay they said fuck the bankers and made their own currency, which fueled a wartime economy when the globalist bankers went to shut it down.

Will that happen again? Pls Germany

By that logic, Italy owes me reperations for enslaving teutons/saxons and every various germanic and celtic tribe, gibs me dat shit you roman niggers.

pay denbts to grease

>tfw we shitpost in real life

>implying
Greeks aren't brown enough. Sry.

oh look who's talking

remember?
you don't? then look it up. your hands are dirty aswell. every country has blood on it's hand.
so everybody pays everybody because everybody was an asshole and money can fix history.

we all know that. i mean cmon, it's the current year.
retard

Bad move greece, the (((palm-rubbers))) get especially pissed off when non-chosen people try to edge in on the their pity-bucks racket.

Expect a string of coincidental, catastrophic accidents in the near future.

I demand money because my country was exploited by England, Spain and Portugal.

GERMANY PAY FOR THE OIL WE GAVE YOU IN WW2 REEEEEEEEEE

Germany. Your crimes were especially horrible. You must pay forever. Or until you manage to generate a spine. My bet is on forever.

Think of the skin lamps and hair mattresses user.

You fucking bellends ended life in count of millions. Only Russians went higher.

Holy Kek

No but seriously, I want my reparation too germans ! You killed 2,3 millions people here with your two wars ! Where is the green ?

Germans are pathetics

Just as good as Strayans. gz Aristotle.

What the fuck is this witchcraft picture.

>Think of the skin lamps and hair mattresses
wtf! i hate g*rmany now

So when will all Germans get locked in work camps so they can pay for refugges and reparations?

Again? germany have already paid massive ww1 and ww2 reparations including holochaust reparations. In all fairness that's pretty bullshit and just utter desparation because of the way greece ran itself into the gutter. And it was attempted earlier aswell.

its not only reparations the nazis also took a loan from the bank of Greece and never paid it back

Not going to happen bro. Most Germans are unaware of their past.
Sons of a bitches

The Dutch never did anything truly horrible unlike those moffen.
And the Greeks off course actually contributed something to humanity

WW2 reparations.
Mfw

We haven't done a thing to the world.

Ak jel!! Give reparations to Latvia for the northern crusades, WW1 and WW2

Fuck em.