APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

lil guy seems to be alright, he's in an ambulance after all

sorry

For?

Ughh, i hate the walking dead.

he is still alive :(. sorry for not completing the job

Where's this pic from ? Did this dune coon literally crawl out of the sewer ?

JUST

sorry, we couldn't use more
budget cuts

Give him a rifle and send his ass back to fight for his country and freedom.

nice moulage, propaganda faggot

Why do people frequently create threads with a picture and the word apologize?

Oh wow. Hillary almost killed another kid.

pol doesn't have a soul

Little twat will be in England shrieking for Sharia law while on benefits within 10 years.

no

pic related

It's just a little dust and some blood fro a small cut.

LETS GO CRAZY. NEW AYLAN YEAH

FUCK ME, MY LEFT NARCISSISTIC FEELING WAS GOING DOWN NOW I CAN SHARE A PHOTO AGAIN

Apologize? The fuck do I look like, Canada?

Can someone tell me wtf is going on here? I've seen the pic before but been to busy to look up story

Busy you mean lazy

They found this kid in rubble and there's a video where he's filmed looking all in shock

Or Obama

5 year old boy found in some rubble after an airstrike. He was taken to the hospital to get checked out and was released later that night after getting all cleaned up. He's fine.

Trump 2016

I'M SORRY WE DIDN'T KILL YOU AS WELL AS YOUR PARENTS, I'M SO SORRY

sage

why are we being spammed with this image all day?

sage in options

I agree islam and its enablers in the west should apologize

Who has that flashymemesforgoys picture saying 'heres 10 photos thatll make you say fuck borders n shit"?

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

APOLOGIZE

He's alive ? Fuck ! I was hoping that he later started spasming and died horribly bleeding from every orifice.

lol

Hahahahah

Apologize for what nigger? This is Israel's war, not ours.

Fuck off

Thanks Obama

>Fuck you kid do not blame me ISIS is Bush's fault I have nothing to do with anything that happenings in the middle east. *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* *Cough*