When did you realize that USA is to blame for our current misfortunes like the migrant crisis?

When did you realize that USA is to blame for our current misfortunes like the migrant crisis?
SJWs, trannies, feminism, you name it - it comes from american colleges.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FmIRYvJQeHM
upriser.com/posts/you-grow-up-wanting-to-be-luke-skywalker-then-realize-you-ve-become-a-stormtrooper-for-the-empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_war_crimes_in_the_Bosnian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t minus 10 seconds to american dindus flooding the thread

whiter than you muhammad

why do brits like to pretend that they aren't our partners in crime?

american colleges yes, but it's because they were memetically infiltrated by commies, so it's really the germans' fault.

>people in europe really let themselves go! its just sad to look at that country. good thing my grandfathers left that shithole. now its up to people like me to continue white european traditions

precisely zero people have ever believed this

You guys act like Americans talk like this. The truth is most Americans literally do not know anything about Europe or give a fuck about it or their heritage. It's a very delusional Sup Forums meme.

From a survey of 500 americans aged 18-24 conducted by National Geographic:
>Only one in three could find Great Britain on a map
>In the same National Geographic poll, conducted three years after the Iraq War began, only 37 per cent of young Americans could find Iraq on a map of the Middle East
Our general population does not give a fuck about the rest of the world. It's sad and pathetic but so is the self obsession europeans have.

its more like sad if you dont know the basic geography

Bullshit

The USA is like a shit version of the Roman Empire.
The Roman Empire used its might to spread Christianism and build aqueducts, the USA is just forcing everyone to accept his cancerous ideologies while shitting around the world.

well it's EU policies that are taking in migrants but I agree on your second post. US college is cancer and I'm currently in one

right on time

>migrant crisis
We're partly to blame for that one too. Had Libya still been somewhat stable, it would be a bit easier to stem the influx of people. Especially from Africa, who have no good reason to come here.

Europe needs people and has land available. Why not emulate America and become a melting pot? Africa will have a 4 billion population soon and with low euro birthrates there will be space for anyone wanting to live the Euro dream

If you didn't want Middle-Easterners and Africans in Europe then why did you choose to let them in?

Yes i even stated this as being sad. However, Europe is objectively a lot less relevant to our lives here. We need to know where Poland is just as much as you need to know where Idaho is.

But the delusion that Americans even remotely care about Europe is also pathetic. There are some muh heritage retards but they are extremely rare

Yeah Libya was more UK's and Frances fault than Americas. Can't blame the mutts for everything.

youtu.be/FmIRYvJQeHM

>“You Grow Up Wanting to be Luke Skywalker, Then Realize You’ve Become a Stormtrooper for the Empire”

upriser.com/posts/you-grow-up-wanting-to-be-luke-skywalker-then-realize-you-ve-become-a-stormtrooper-for-the-empire

>POWERFUL STORY: Read this shocking account of how U.S. Iraq War veterans had their 9/11 patriotism crushed & replaced with something far more alarming…

>Someone asked:

>How do you Americans as a people walk around head held high, knowing that every few months your country is committing a 9/11 size atrocity to other people. Imagine if the 9/11 terror attacks were happening in america every few months. Again and again, innocent people dying all around you. Your brothers and sisters. For no reason.

So, tell me americans.

How do you live with this guilt?
Or are you already not human enough to feel it and resort to random frogposting, double-think and/or outright fascism, consoling yourself that the world was dog eat dog anyway and all the hollywood movies and grand western values of human rights and democracy were just opiate for the masses and to keep the dumbest of the exploited from rebelling?

Why should I feel guilty? I didn't choose to live here and American citizens have no choice in the actions of our government. Shit happens regardless of who we vote for.

You continue to live here and by doing so you are being a workforce and financer of your murderous criminal government, and that makes you an accomplice.
Its not like you dont have a choice to leave

US unis are a cesspool of negative influences. Honestly, I hope my kids can get into European uni so they aren’t exposed to their degeneracy.

>Its not like you dont have a choice to leave
And here I thought someone from Eastern Europe would understand not being able to just get up and leave whenever you want

>A-actually we are not muh heritagefags we are just retarded
Really not helping your case here, Tyrone.

Marx was one of (((them))) though tbqh

>german jews aren't german
>e-except the good ones

Consume our culture, take the refugees we made, clean up our messes. You'll like it too because we tell you to like it.

kys commie macaco

says a subhuman croat. there is blood on your hands.

None of that is our fault. American and proud. Deal with that europoors. You are just jealous.

That was german fault they made us do it and not many people supported it
You stole the land from the natives and also slaughtered them. Your crimes are on a far bigger scale

Lol and? We will MUTT you and there’s nothing you can do about it

Oh okay then, at first I thought you were actually being serious.

nah they didn't force you to cut serbs' throats, you were genuinely happy to kill them.
>google translate:
The Croatian Ustasha used to knife these camps by camps at the camps of the Independent State of Croatia during the Second World War, and most often the most notorious in the Jasenovac camp . In the same Jasenovac camp he was awarded the Ustasha Prize by Petar Brzic because he spent over one night, between August 29 and 30, 1942, cut over 1,360 Serbian necks [6] [7] .

and that's modern 20th century history not something that happened 400 years ago. there are probably people around you who committed war crimes in the 1990's, too
who forced you to do these: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Croatian_war_crimes_in_the_Bosnian_War

Almost no one claims Einstein here