What do you think happened to the gang after they left third street school?

What do you think happened to the gang after they left third street school?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/pedrofequiere/how-deliciously-moist?utm_term=.ryNWOW86#.can0a0y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They grew up.

gus dies of cancer

Vince becomes Usain Bolt
Gretchen cures cancer and gets the nobel prize
Spinelli lives a subarban housewife life with a husband, 4 kids and a dog
Gus joins the military and becomes a General
Mikey becomes a world famous tenor

One will go to jail, and you would be surpised who.

And what, TJ is in jail?

>that one part in every future headcanon when someone dies

Spinelli is impossible to predict because she's obviously just going through a phase. The rest will probably all be massive successes except Vince who pretty clearly has failure coming his way. They all have realistic interests but Vince he will get nowhere unless he's like in the top .0001% of athletic ability. I see a career ending high school // college injury and a bitter life in an office for him.

TJ is gonna be such an obnoxious little fucker and probably the most successful of them all when he grows up. He has politician written all over him.

No. He becomes the new Principal at Third Street Elementary.

I can see Vince and TJ staying closer than anyone if the crew does split. In that, I could see Vince being a p.e. teacher if he doesn't make it in the sports.

>do you think TJ got prickly when he was old?

i always think this was the more logical future

And both of them spearheading youth groups and after school programs.

Gretchen because she runs multiple meth labs

well, we know Spinelli went to X Middle School.

Vince will get an injury and pull a Tim Horton's. As I recall he was a very good chef. He may or may not recover after some time

Anyone got a link to the archived thread with all the megas for different series' including recess?

I'm hankering for a rewatch

seconding this

i remember sombody writing about how their life was when they got older, it was pretty good , i dont have have the picture sorry

Don't post the fucking buzzfeed article. You know who you are.

Mikey dies.
Gus goes to military school and eventually becomes an ever stronger version of his dad.
Gretchen fucks up somewhere in high school and kills herself.
TJ owns a sick deli and makes subpar sandwiches for real cheap.
Spinelli grows out of this tomboy phase dates Vince for a bit out of spite because TJ wasn't putting it in and gives birth to his kids.
Vince rides on his sports skills until he doesn't join the NBA and then he becomes a garbage man living a million miles away from his kids.

>
buzzfeed.com/pedrofequiere/how-deliciously-moist?utm_term=.ryNWOW86#.can0a0y1

>Gus enlisted in the Army at his father’s command. When he arrived back home, he confessed to Mikey he was in love with him. Gus and Mikey then briefly tried dating but decided they worked better as friends. They still routinely hang out when Gus isn’t at the ROTC center.

Gus is straight though. He's been nutting inside Corn Chip Girl since he was ten years old.

Spinelli will grow up having a big butt

didnt have bigger picture, sorry

Ashley Q would grow up to be a hottie

MUH dick

Shitt

Nice

Ashley T would grow up being a cool chick

Niceee

>Chuunibyou Spinelli
Yes, yes good

Mikey becomes the most famous figure of the alumni - dabbing in film, theatre, poetry and music.

Gretchen becomes a lecturer at MIT and is part of the brain trust, trying to solve the world's problems, one corn chip at a time. Sadly, she is the only one of the gang that doesn't keep in contact with any of the others.

Gus doesn't follow in his father's footsteps, but he does make it... as a Senator in Congress.

Spinelli filled out in high school and took up modelling as a career to pay for her tuition - she drops out later and opens a gym in Michigan. It does as well as it can.

Vince opens a restaurant after being cut from the NFL team that drafted him. The restaurant is named "Recess". It's a local hit.

TJ? Don't you mean Principal Dettweiler?

I like this one

Not so sure about the Spinelli one, but at least it's better than "she grew up to be a bulldyke lol".

It's pretty stereotypical and safe bet that the rowdy leader of kids end up being the principle/teacher of the school.

Shit, this image is actually giving me some feels.

I can see Hustler Kid becoming a hardcore drug kingpin.

>tfw Cornchip Girl got addicted to Adderall pills in high school and went onto become Annie from Community