They are attacking Ivanka now

Was on Kikebook this morning
>inb4 insults about being on Kikebook

and one of the top trending stories is how Ivanka bought jewelry from Lady Grey.

When the company found out that Ivanka bought from them the CEO wrote a letter to her thanking her for the purchase but since Ivanka supported her father and his views are different from the CEO of Lady Grey, they donated the money she spent to the Clintons.

Really fucking disgusting that sites are saying they "Owned her" or "Mic Drop" and people are saying "serves her right" it's fucking disgusting.

Meanwhile Hillary Trends for a day or a few hours and is instantly replaced with something else....Kikebook is no better then CNN

Article is here:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/08/18/ivanka-trump-buys-jewelry-company-donates-her-money-to-hillary-clintons-campaign.html

Is this even legal?

This is what the company, Lady Grey, they shared on Instagram their Instagram:

instagram.com/p/BJLlOqahXtc/

Other urls found in this thread:

theslot.jezebel.com/ivanka-trump-tries-to-order-an-ear-cuff-gets-owned-pre-1785408860
google.com/amp/fusion.net/story/337537/lady-grey-posts-instagram-of-ivanka-trump-order/amp/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57b4a48de4b0b42c38afe573
instagram.com/p/BJLlOqahXtc/
judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leftists don't understand humour so they go fucking insane for anything vaguely resembling banter on their side.

Remember that fag who was afraid to fuck people with HIV and some fag with HIV was like
>i wouldn't fuck u anyway :)
And there was a dozen articles about the EPIC WIN!

And then it turned out that queer with HIV actively avoided fucking queers with HIV himself.

kek, it's not her money. Do these people know how trades work? They basically decided to donate after Ivanka bought some jewelry. Leftist bantz is literally donating to charities.

I actually don't remember that, sauce?

Sorry, don't remember enough to find it for you. You could try googling around with keywords based on my post.

>acting as if ivanka herself donated to clinton campaign
>not understanding the money had changed hands so technically they're just donating their own money to the clintons and pretending in a faux pass that ivanka made the donation.

It's amazing though that the democrats are so intolerant of other political views that they literally have to rub stuff in your face like that as some kind of smug asshole.

From noticing that ivanka ordered a little thing via webpurchase from you for a few hundred dollars (price range 65-395 dollars) and her otherwise not contacting you..

To taking it upon yourself to saying look, let me send her a fucking letter since i noticed her on the invoice, put it on social media and donate the money to the clinton campaign and really stick it to that evil daughter of hitler trump.

I mean how pathetic do you have to be to make a message like that.

And act as if she's a major repeat customer bringing in lots of revenue that just got "owned" by this company making a political stance against the evil trump what the hell has she done exactly btw.? do they even know?..

And Ooooh! literally 400 dollars tops price range.. Somehow i don't think ivanka will feel bad about not buying products from them again if she decides that..

Just a sad move really.

It's funny that Facebook claimed they would stop controlling the trending news and leave it to whatever is actually trending.
It's pretty obvious that they didn't start doing that right before the elections.

How many weeks until they go bankrupt?

Someone needs to repost that image that show everyone dying or going broke after saying Trump is mean.

She should go back and return it for a refund of the mobey they dont have anymore lol

Those who attack the queen of Sup Forums will be severely punished.

Well, the problem is you went to kikebook in the first place. It's like going to India and being surprised when there is shit everywhere.

Here is one of the leftie articles saying she "got owned"

theslot.jezebel.com/ivanka-trump-tries-to-order-an-ear-cuff-gets-owned-pre-1785408860

>journalism

Such boorish poor taste. Sad.

>Delete your account.
>drops mic

>Mic drop
It's an easy way to tell if someone is retarded.

>mic drop
Quite possibly the shittiest normie meme out there.

I think I found it. Was it from that one news sit poz.me?

Behead those that insult Ivanka!!

So basically they lost the money and the jewelry?

Ivanka should return it and get her money back

>400 dollars top end
LOL. I assumed it was thousands of dollars and thought they sacrificed lots of their own money to advertise their business, but it wasn't even that much.

Facebook is completely controlled and censored by leftists, it's in your best interest on many levels to not waste your time there.

Here is another one, notice the use of words

>amazing response

google.com/amp/fusion.net/story/337537/lady-grey-posts-instagram-of-ivanka-trump-order/amp/

And of course these faggots had something to say...

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57b4a48de4b0b42c38afe573

Risking reduced purchases of their items from trump supporters who might have otherwise been potential buyers.. over a 400 dollar item by mockingly donating money to clinton that matches ivankas purchase, because of ivanka supporting her fathers run for president? Thats literally her "evil crime" per the note.

It's not exactly the best business sense i've ever experienced.

trolled

use archive for clickbait sites, stupid nigger

you're so right and no one wants to believe you...
Sup Forums Sup Forums: people caring about jews

Why would you publicly humiliate a customer?

Silly sods.

I am hoping the company goes broke. You don't mix politics with business it's not ethical.

Here is the response from the company for those that don't want to click on the Instagram link

Look how fucking smug this letter is, it's disgusting.

MOAR THREADS ABOUT JEWS

willingly turning off half of your customer base
great job

This. Leftists are too reactionary to be intelligent.

best trolling ever
butthurt anons ITT

wow despicable really...

I bet Lady Grey is run by jews

That's good. She should

She should sell the jewelry on eBay and donate the proceeds to a worthy cause like veterans or homeless organizations...

Jews and lefties push the agenda hard but people on the site deny that liberal bias is a real thing. Even after showing them proof.

I showed one of my Libtard friends a article and he goes

>"well it's their site user, they can do what they want"

He proceeded to call the Breitbart article where they DID RESEARCH as not accurate.

If Ivanka kept the receipt, could she return the jewelry?

Liberals aren't known to make intelligent decisions.
"Oh an overpriced jewelry store claims to dislike Trump like everyone else? I better go there and pay 360 dollars for a "gold" choker necklace."

>Leftists are too reactionary to be intelligent.
You're misusing the term 'reactionary', user. Look it up.

Name and shame is pretty damn petty. Ivanka needs to return the item and get her money back to spite them.

>You don't mix politics with business it's not ethical.

>i have no idea about business, regulation, and lobbying lol
>i'm going to post my uneducated opinions about it anyway XD XD lmao

They have a 7 day return policy, let's use our numbers and perform a denial of service attack of sorts. We order some shit jewelry, and ship it back for a full refund. Not only does this diminish their stock on hand to ship to real customers, it also costs them time and money for shipping, restocking, inspection of returned goods, etc.

I like this idea.

Please explain how this is a good example of mixing politics with bussiness you faggot

Based Lady Grey
>*sips Earl Grey*

And BOOM goes the dynamite!

Get this to the Trump family, although they arent that petty it'd be hilarious

Such a small shop likely lacks the resources to deal with a well coordinated attack...and they already expect a boost in sales given their recent cuck statement.

Jesus...

This. Along with a politely worded letter notifying them that she will be purchasing her luxury goods elsewhere in future due to the unprofessional business practices of their organization.

yes

Easy, because Trump's fans are disgusting pieces of shit. By sending this letter, they're letting the world know they don't support rallies full of morons screaming "fuck that nigger" and "kick the spics out."

And they should. So should everyone else who doesn't condone this behavior.

It's trending on Kikebook and there is literally hundreds of articles on this. I doubt he hasn't seen it or been told about it. Besides he doesn't have time to get distracted right now, he's finally catching up to Hillary.

Not an argument.

self entitled cunts here m80's

>trump supporters hurr durr evil racists
Perhaps they should wait then till trump actually buys something instead of his daughter who has not done anything other than support her fathers run for office? Or do they think she doesn't make her own money or what is the deal?

Great logic there

>"HURR trump fans are dumb and racist let's take it out on Trumps daughter!"

If you aren't trolling, Kys

This is scumbag levels to involve Ivanka like this.

Jewesses likely backed by a bevy of old kikes. Same with most millennial Jews running fashion oriented companies in NYC. Lots of investors and no real profits from sales.

Hillary literally killed people, and it's not news

I want to die.

they are jealous as fuck that they can not even come close to the beauty that is Ivanka

We should send Manafort to make this problem "go away"

She works on his campaign, publicly speaks on his behalf, and presents speeches in his favor.

You guys just don't like it because you think she'd bother to talk to you under normal circumstances.

Thank you for correcting the record

On our news, when she had a speech on the Republican Convension they said she copied her speech from Obama's wife, because she too said 7 years ago that "her family and her country are priority to her".

Im not even kidding.

They also bashed her few days layer because she said "Make America Great Again", but she bought her dress from English designer with Serbian heritage instead of American designer.

Im not even making this up.

If the Trump effect runs in the family then the company will go out of business soon

People believe that shit in your country?

This has potential...

Thank you meme magic.

Work on that, will you please?

FOR OUR GODDESS

What liberals fail to realize is you shouldn't be so obviously partisan if you're running a business. At least half the country is right leaning, and they're the ones with the money... alienating 50% of your potential market is beyond stupid.

That doesn't really make sense, did Ivanka pay in paper money for it? If not I think its illegal to donate the exact money that she paid to the Clintons as they'd have to literally forward her payment for purchase which I think legally becomes embezzlement.

They didn't, though. They just donated an equal amount.

Isnt making this public going against customer privacy?

Let them have their smug circlejerk. This doesn't accomplish shit on their end.

We need more good ideas like these.

>Lets commit a crime
>I support this
>I as well fellow Sup Forumsack

>donate money to hillary clinton
>day of election comes
>donald trump wins
>lady grey wastes money on nothing
>mic drop

Rule #1 in politics: never defend, always attack

Usually yes. You'll have to check their policy onthat.

Worse than nothing, actually

they'll have donated money to one of the most corrupt criminals in us political history

I actually suspect they know this and were donating money as a bribe to get some special favors from hillary, and then declared part of that as ivanka's purchase for press coverage/brownie points.

The left really are subhuman animals.

What's the crime? Pretty sure buying a product and returning it undamaged and unaltered within the allotted period is legal...

> refund is a crime

Add this one in.

They cannot claim that it was actually her sale that was donated without either the physical bills if she paid cash, or a forward of the payment itself if not. If they forward a payment that was used for a different product it would technically be embezzlement if my understanding is correct? If they just donated an equal amount then their claim of donating her actual proceeds is false.

I was giddy with joy when I saw the original announcement. God I hate that race baiting asshole

Anti-Semitism! This is JUST like what H*tler did in Germany!

>instagram.com/p/BJLlOqahXtc/
They are getting BTFO in the comments. Liberals are so drunk from power that they have forgotten how to be humans. Kek.

>Mfw I just remembered that Ivanka is a jew.

LADY GREY FUCKING ANTI-SEMITE

SHUT IT DOWN

I saw this, and saw the post Lady Grey made about this. She was all like " #thanksbutnothanks"

Totally disrespectful.

I am starting to have faith restored in humanity if those comments are not a bunch of Sup Forumstards

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/

This celebration by Lady Grey and leftists might not come off right, one thing that it's doing is advertising the fact that Ivanka paid

>it's a flip thinks he's a white supremacist episode

embarrassing

>Is this even legal?

They probably broke some customer privacy laws.

Ivanka, the one that bought the jewelry, the one op is posting about is trumps daughter.

Not his wife ivana, whome you're writing about.
Moron.

So are we doing this or what?

For a Billionaires daughter no one is going to call that an excessive purchase. Hollywood stars wear 400$ fucking T-shirts and 1000$ shoes

As far as I am aware this is a pretty severe violation of privacy