/CHI/

Other urls found in this thread:

vipleague.bz/boxing/537408/1/george-groves-vs-chris-eubank-jr-live-stream-online.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

death

only way out

Should Chicano boys wear chokers?

Zando: Yes

no, also redpill me on zando

He's a fag

he's made that very clear

:/

CHI here. Our culture sucks and only consists of broken homes and identify issues. Pity us

CHI
Living the dream. Anyways it feels like winter for a change here since there is a decent amount of snow and the temperature is going to be from -5 to -11 and a little colder than that at night. Also it isn't that dark outside anymore so i'm catching a decent amount of sun light hours everyday.

If you like them yeah but personally I don't like them.

it's getting warmer here

I'm sorry. It's not your fault and you're a great person no matter what you are, you don't need to identify with anything you don't feel comfortable with.
I only go outside when the suns down I hate how hot it is and I especially hate summer

Can any of you fags deliver pics of Zando? I need some tbqh. Tyvm in advance.

Yours tuly.

no rude posters allowed

I also might still one day be free of my tinnitus, maybe. I now suspect that it might have something to do with my TMJ(the two joints connecting the jawbone to the skull) since that can also cause tinnitus and plenty of my symptoms match with problems associated with TMJ problems. Since my inner ear was full of fluid and probably putting on pressure in that region of the head it might have acted as a trigger for this. Though if that won't be it and i'm stuck with this then atleast i'm already decently used to this and will probably get even better used to this in the future.

That was not rude, brethren.

I hope you get better!

Thanks, let's hope for the best.

i think i also have TMJ. have you ever had lockjaw?

I've never had lockjaw but plenty of other symptoms associated with it like
>I occasionally hear my jaw "crack", this has been going on for a long time
>occasional tensionheadaches, though they are mild, i've been thinking it's just stress but maybe there is a bit more to them
>tinnitus, it gets much louder and much clearer when I move my jaw
>I every now and then hear one louder bang inside my head, now that I think about it at the starting phases of my tinnitus I heard them every other day once or twice
I also feel occasional stiffness in my neck. I'm not certain but TMJ problems would seem like a good fit for the symptoms.

never knew this maybe thats my problem as well i've had lock jaw before and every time i open my mouth my jaw pops

stop being rude by the way i watched a french film recently and it was pretty good

Do you hear your tinnitus louder if you move your jaw? If I jut my jaw forward or move it to one side it creates a much sharper and louder sound.

not really

Lol

Even if your tinnitus isn't caused by it you might still have some TMJ issues. Though i'm not even sure if I have any TMJ issues or if my tinnitus is caused by it, will probably see a doc sooner rather than later and i'll hopefully know a little more after that.

Just started watching this
vipleague.bz/boxing/537408/1/george-groves-vs-chris-eubank-jr-live-stream-online.html
Seems to be a pretty hyped up fight.

things wil never be good again there's just no way

What's wrong user?

who do you even go to for TMJ? a dentist?

i wish i felt the way i did when i was a kid

everything is just bad

iktf i wish i could turn back time

I'm sorry. Things may be bad now but you just need to keep hoping things will eventually get better. What do you not like about your life? Could you fix that or take steps to that?

what did you watch ?

everything is so far gone all i ever do is day dream of things i know i will never have

La Haine

there's nothing i particularly like about my life

it's hard to live like this knowing it will never change and that dreams will just be dreams, i don't know what to do at this point there's just no hope

:(
You should at least try to follow your dreams. Just don't give up eventually you'll find something that makes you love life.

I'm not sure tbqh

>tfw my dreams are just normal things everyone else has

i mean they are the only ones that can fix your jaw

Funny, I literally just got done watching that same movie a 2 hours ago. Great flick. I understood almost all of it too, which made me feel nice.

i had subtitles

HYNAS

bump