Why is Finland such a shithole

And why do they always manage to slip under the radar whenever we evaluate countries? This frozen mongoloid laden shit hole has a population of only 5 million, yet accounts for such a high percentage of shitposting and butthurt. Are you mongs just perma drunk or something? Why are you even a country when all you are is just a collective of isolated rejects located at the corner of the earth without any relevant history or contribution to European endeavors.

All you do is unnoticingly ride on the backs of other European pioneers and collecting all the prestige and benefits of being labeled European.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MP5yXsyX1bg
youtube.com/watch?v=ebnFh6CWACg
youtube.com/watch?v=fgcyf11Lgao
cnbc.com/2016/08/17/melbourne-vienna-vancouver-ranked-top-three-most-livable-cities-by-the-economist-intelligence-unit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jjoqwJdtdKc
youtube.com/watch?v=PINmbqb4Z18
youtube.com/watch?v=a1563PjaycI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ok, Mr. Eskimo, just let it all out.

>All you do is unnoticingly ride on the backs of other European pioneers and collecting all the prestige and benefits of being labeled European.

Forgot to mention that they do all that and yet their genetic composition is not even European

ok mr
which refugee did it, its okay
let it out

>leaf post

What happened, Canada?
What happened to you?

european on the society level and asian on the genetic level. it's good to be in the master race

>finland
>shithole
pro tip you cant chose both

yo leafy, y u mad dawg?

>a fucking leaf

>defending the Nestlé vassal this hard

>failing to b8 this hard
saged

A FUCKING LEAF

A FUCKING LEAF

Can we ban all Canadian IPs from posting already? This buffoonery has gone on long enough.

Canada is actually right on this one

Just as I thought.

You kikes can't even have a proper discussion about my OP without resorting to ad hominems as your defense.

KEK

success truly breeds jealousy

The American Yellow/White hybrid trying to shame the European Yellow/White hybrid.

>A fucking leaf

That's not even the Finnish flag, you absolute failure. The cross is too narrow and dark.

I yeah normally I would agree but... dude just take a look at your flag

>kanukki

>mfw it's been 20 minutes since the creation of this thread and no one has even addressed the points in OP

Canada just mad cause Finland is the new hockey superpower

What the fuck are you talking about?
We pay more to the EU than we take out, unlike most of these cunts
We're a top european country in terms of technology, education, self-reported happiness etc.
what benefits are we getting from being labeled European? Why shouldn't we be labeled European if say spain or norway should?

Suck a dick, leaf. Nobody likes you on this board.

Finland is the nights watch of Europe. They fend of the russkies

pay some respect!

(didn´t even have to do the guy in the front)

Norway and spain are close to germany and france, the only two relevant countries in continental europe.

>We pay more to the EU than we take out, unlike most of these cunts

Actually we contribute most per capita. Fuck the EU.

We /are/ drunk

I'm drunk
user on top of me is drunk
user below is drunk

Alcohol is the Finnish magic potion that gives us superhuman shitposting powers

KÄNÄDÄ :D Ebin

youtube.com/watch?v=MP5yXsyX1bg

So if you're close to a relevant country that makes you a relevant country? What the shit kinda logic is that?
Also, now you have to define precisely what it is that makes germany and france relevant that norway and spain have but finland doesn't. Go.

you sound grumpy
eat A FUCKING LOAF of rye bread
it fixes all that ails you

>posted by a leaf

I'm not talking about the EU you piece of alcoholic shit, I'm talking about the contribution to the European zeitgeist. Why isn't there a single Finnish person (besides the great khan) that anyone can identify that has done anything, ANYTHING to benefit Europe in academia science philosophy the arts. . Anything???

Your post is shit and you're a liar

not saying finland is not relevant, just not european.

We are the last safe haven for men. Nobody wants to come here and we dont want anyone here.

>Canada got bullied this hard

It's okay, keep in mind we still love you.

>Why isn't there a single Finnish person (besides the great khan) that anyone can identify

With that education level, I bet you can't even point a singe German who you can identify.

I bet you are a quebecer.

The truth about Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=ebnFh6CWACg
youtube.com/watch?v=fgcyf11Lgao

The european zeitgeist? What are you even talking about?
Define european zeitgeist and then tell me the ways in which Norway or slovakia have contributed to it but finland hasn't you leaf retard.

Explain to me how poland is european but finland is not.

You people are fucking idiots

Not an argument

>hegel
>nietzsche
>Guttenberg
>Bach

Yeah well... Look a bit closer to and you'll soon find out that you're talking smack.

Finland was the gatekeeper to the north. All of scandinavia would have been commie if it weren't for them.

>just a collective of isolated rejects located at the corner of the earth without any relevant history or contribution to European endeavors.

This is why we never talk about them. On the list of countries worth talking about they're just slightly below leafland.

I don't see America on there at #1, therefor your poll is a sham.

>Get a load of this unironic idiot

This is the """"top tier"""" education you were probably talking about earlier

Fuck I'm not drunk yet.

they are fine yet, but soon will be sweden tier

>comparing 81 million people to 5 million people

Canada please. What did we do that made you so butthurt?

top kek middle post

Canada, seriously dude, we're worried about you. Attacking Finland, one of the most neutral and harmless posters on this board? Take it from your fat neighbors, you're going unhinged, man. Maybe it's time to take a break from the internet.

still not an argument you irrelevant canuck retard. You have to say precisely where you draw the line for what is or isn't included in the european zeitgeist and where you draw the line for what is an important contribution to it, and then say very precisely how slovakia and norway have contributed to it but finland has not.

Don't throw in 1 snarky line when you literally 2 posts ago said "NOT AN ARGUMENT LOL"

argue, faggot

pls no bull

We're among the most hated countries here, which kinda boggles my mind.

Like... why. Is it just jealousy? Is it because we tend to talk smack?

Chill the fuck out, leaf.

Note the back peddling when ever you get proven wrong each time.

I stand by the affirmative statement I made earlier. Finland rides on the backs of other Europeans and collect all the prestige that comes along with being a European, and you're not even European. You're loud and obnoxious posers who slip under the radar of detection because so many others are too fixed on arguing with other countries

> cuckanada

Nice red herring. We're not talking about those countries.

ANSWER CANUCK RETARD

You don't just throw out a claim and then not elaborate on it. You don't stand by something that has no fucking foundation in the first place. There is no prestige that we claim but don't deserve. If you say we do, you have to then explain how.

But no, you're some irrelevant 350lbs canuck retard who just felt like shitting on a random european country with 0 argument. Sit down, leaf.

fpbp

Fine. We're irrelevant, there's no denying to it. Not much we can do with this low population.

But keep in mind that the average Finn will always be more precious than the average Canadian, which evidently shows in this thread.

Call me what you want THAT'S THE TRUTH

I agree OP

Swedes and Finns are fucking intolerable

I make their lives as hard as possible whenever I have to deal with one

Fuck those idiots

I mean, you guys aren't even hated on here. Most of your countrymen produce meaningful posts, and even when it is bantz, it is funny bantz. I think the only meme Finnhaters have against you is le mongolian blood one, which, honestly, is not even that bad, I mean it's fucking Mongolia, they conquered all of Asia and a good chunk of Europe. That's good shit, I'd rather be proud of that than durr trudeau put out da fire with feminism

This leaf though.

Don't talk like this to your superiors, apologize now.

We are talking about precisely those countries.
There is no logical reason to shit a country of 5mil (and historically much less than that) for contributing less than a country of 80 million. You compare apples to apples. You compare finland of 5 million to norway and slovakia of also 5 million. You have to explain how norway and slovakia differ in terms of this horse shit zeitgeist nonsense you're talking about that you're obviosly too fucking daft to even try and understand.

The mongol meme should be applied to many other northern Europeans too. Just like the cuck meme should be applied to many other countries besides Sweden.

It's just the one unfortunate country that gets all the shit and hatred, since things tend to exaggerate.

also the mongol meme is just a meme... depending on what studies you buy into, a max 1/6th of finns have any asianic mixture mixture at all and even out of that 1/5th almost none are visible.

But it's good bantz, I'll much rather take that than mongrel USA bantz or ahmed sweden bantz or islamabad germany bantz.

>high cheekbones
She's clearly asiatic. Probably a full blown Native Finn.

Helsinki was just once again ranked as one of the most livable cities in the world.

cnbc.com/2016/08/17/melbourne-vienna-vancouver-ranked-top-three-most-livable-cities-by-the-economist-intelligence-unit.html

fucking retarded.

look at this:
but again, every country does get the piss taken out of them so I guess we shouldn't complain.

Aren't you guys having a refugee problem? I heard from some finnish friends that almost all girls they know have a refugee boyfriend.

When was the last time you saw Slovakia or Slovenia post with authority on here?

I'm arguing that you as a nation of subhumans talk awfully loud on here and presume yourselves untouchable. I'm here to break that conditioning.

And how do you seriously not know what I mean by European zeitgeist. It means the development and superiority and progression of Europeans (real Europeans, not mongoloids like you)

Stay mad Leafboy, we are ancient hyperborean superhuman and the rulers from scandinavia to urals. youtube.com/watch?v=jjoqwJdtdKc

Total horse shit. There are only refugees in the south and even then most of them just sit in the center doing jack shit.

Only 5/10 and below go for nignogs (there are plenty of finn chads to go around recently) and finn guys don't go for them anyways so it's okay if they get some action too.

Reply to this post if Canada should get range banned

Seriously, what's your beef with Finland? Why do you think we have some sort of superiority complex?

If anything we're the most realistic posters here.

Bahaha, nice try.

But your shit post is just too.......shit.

>subhuman
Okay Trudeau

>bullying Finland

For what purpose? Finland, Norway and Denmark are the coolest fucking people on Sup Forums. Their banter is hilarious, too.

Amen nigga, fuck these syrupy bastards

Stop trying to do damage control by posting sluts who aren't Finnish, or sluts who are literally the 1 in the 250000 who isn't an ugly mongrel like the rest of the brides of ghengis

I almost hate to ruin the whole thing, but the mongol blood story is an inside joke carried by native Finns. It's based on certain 19th century racial theories made by people who never visited Finland and didn't know what we even look like (one description said swarthy skin and dark hair. He probably mixed us up with the Saami). The truth is, mongols never made it this far. Not even close, they didn't occupy even Novgorod. And neither did Huns for that matter. Slanty eyed Finns result mostly from Saami or Tatar admixture as well as guest workers from Eastern Russia who fortified Finland before WW1.

one of the highest rates of alcoholism and faggotry

Also, when it comes to your zeitgeist progression shit, we're the most innovative country in Europe per capita.

Again, it all comes to a low population. It's simply impossible for us have significant progressive effect, like Germany, France or the UK, and only a fucking leaf would compare us to those big three.

See, I know what you mean. But you're ought to not compare us to big European countries.

And sorry about all the smack talkers and shitstarters. I hope we could merely produce quality content.

The Saami have Samoyedic heritage (which can be seen in this map), and some have admixture from them. That's basically the core of the meme.

please go ahead and read these posts you made earlier:

>no one addressed my point
>not an argument

after reflecting on your behaviour for a while, please explain to me why you do precisely the thing you accuse others of doing?

go drown in syrup, disgusting leaf. You have been humiliated, now return to your cave under the bridge.

Also, I never said allo of girls are finnish (although these 2 are) And really? you're going to argue about average attractiveness of women? We blow Canada out the fucking water you absolute worm, everyone knows this.

pic related is finnish girl since you wanna do that shit

That buck tooth face with those lifeless asiatic eyes is nightmare inducing.

And fuck off you accusing me of doing the things I accused you of doing. The truth is, you haven't addressed any of my points and continue to lace your shitposts with red herrings and strawmen. That's why I meme right back at you because the burden of proof is on you to prove my points wrong which you have yet to do.

Like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will climb up on the board, knock over the chess pieces, take a shit and prance around with its chest puffed out like it's victorious.

I'm still waiting for that exemplar of top Finnish education as some alcoholic mentioned before

Can't you just go back to being this
youtube.com/watch?v=PINmbqb4Z18

And kick every mystery meat player the fuck out of your national hockey team

Kanada

Kanada

>you haven't addressed any of my points

Your point is that we don't have as significant "progressive effect" as the big European countries, isn't it?

Well what can I say. It's true. Can't deny it. Good job you won the argument.

Why does Pirkka lager taste so bad

they are genetically European idiots

>That buck tooth face with those lifeless asiatic eyes is nightmare inducing.
Shows that you're getting desperate

>shitposts with red herrings and strawmen. That's why I meme right back at you because the burden of proof is on you to prove my points wrong which you have yet to do.
What strawman ? You can't accuse me of strawmanning and then not explain what point I supposedly strawmanned you retard, that's not how it works. You don't just keep saying random shit when you don't have a point. You're not even arguing.
And the burden of proof is still on you, everyone assumes that Finland is a standard european country like any other with contributions similar to any other european country of similar population size and history. If you disagree, you have to explain why. You have miserably failed to do this, which is why you were humiliated like a maggot in this thread.

>Like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will climb up on the board, knock over the chess pieces, take a shit and prance around with its chest puffed out like it's victorious.
This quote is like 8 years old from some atheist. Shows you have aboslutely no independent thought, and considering you're the one refusing to actually enact the labour of substantiating any of these retarded claims, you're actually the one shitting on the board.

>I'm still waiting for that exemplar of top Finnish education as some alcoholic mentioned before

I'm still waiting for canuck shitposters to keep their head down when they have nothing worthwhile or even remotely amusing to say.

I repeat, GO BACK TO YOUR CAVE, WORM. GO.

Why have you jews surged this board recently. Also Isreal has no right to exist

Nah, we lack that good ol' near eastern admixture

post your 23andme, please.

Or shush, maroccan-turk-spic.

Getting a little defensive there eh? You could have just said

>A

and have been done with the entire post.

Holy shit who knew you could use so many words to say a bunch of nothing

Say hi to your liver surgeon for me