Name a more redpilled empire

Name a more redpilled empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(AD_70)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE MEMETIC EMPIRE OF Sup Forums

!!! EMERGENCY !!!
CALLING ALL MEMETIC SOLDIERS

memepire*

Do I even need to say it, fellow bong?

Fuck off.

The British empire was established to line the pockets of the rothschilds

Why should we care about the US elections?

Ottoman desu

The United Earth Directorate.

pro-tip: you can't

Mongols
Maybe the HRE in the 1200s

I met and spoke with a cute Japanese girl last night, she's 21 and very smart, currently studying English here until Feb. She is redpilled and it felt amazing to be able to have a conversation with her. Even if you aren't a weeb, Japan is definitely something you can appreciate, especially in the way they do things compared to western society at the moment.

Easy.

The flag is literally a redpill

It really shames me thinking about their perception of what is going on in Europe now. A reserved people that just watches the world from their island and held us in high esteem.
What do they think about us, especially my wicked nation that destroys everything with its reckless compassion?

No, it bloody wasn't. The British Empire was established in the 1500's.

>
>
>

WE WUZ- The "empire"

>being this retarded

In the 1500s Britain was weak as fuck, we were literally the shithole of Europe. It began in the 1600s but it was really only a proper empire in the 1800s, peaking after WW1 then rapidly declining following WW2.

>reckless compassion
lol dude, we're slowly heading towards the levels of degeneracy that we could observe in France 20 years ago.

Japs have a pretty realistic view of Europe. Note how the amount of Japanese tourists in Germany dropped by 40% this year lol

A few of those are in Italy.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Empire""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You don't say.

>Koninkrijk

The only one worth mentioning in that clusterfuck is Hertogdom Brabant

It's tragic, isn't it? I remember this Japanese reporter last year in summer, walking through Düsseldorf (might be some other city, can't remember) and mourning of what has become of our nation while walking past mosques and antifa scum. More than anything, this leads me to believe that we must change this mess here. Our people can bath in diversity for all I care - they don't want salvation and even oppose resistance - but knowing that there are really peoples on this planet looking up to us? And knowing that we let them down on such monstrous levels? Utterly shameful.

>giving the Czechs and the Pope their own lands

What cuckoldry is this?

You've had your fun lads but step aside for the WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Dutch had a legitimate Empire

We kicked sandniggers ass before it was cool and kept the jews in check.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(AD_70)

Faith. Not even once.

more redpilled than the great khagnate of finland

A couple of trading posts. The HRE was the epitome of European culture.

you are the reason christianity and islam spread throughout the world, basically making half the world cucks to arabs

>Kept the Jews in check

You mean scatter them all over Europe so they become a huge pain in the ass? Thanks Luigi.

Yeah, and built a wall to keep us Scots out.
Faggots.

>Leaf
It never ends does it.

Would you want Scots in your empire?

>We

Mario you've more North African blood than Roman blood. The Roman empire fell 1600 years ago and that's plenty of time to get bred out.

Sorry, you need cuck genes or you can't be cucked.
It's not our fault if someone else end up culturally enriched by Mohammad in the process.

Definitely but in this case we don't mind. The Japanese empire was a great inspiration to all Asian nations suffering under the boot of European colonialism, un-memetically including us at first.

Then some stupid Swede fuck general made an actual expedition to Mongolia and reported back that Finns don't actually look like Asians, thus forever damning us to meme status, but Japan was damn well loved in 1905 regardless.

Yeah just like French conquest of England in 1066 totally bred out all Anglo-Saxons.
Now you're just French eh?

>failed to occupy and rule anything for a century
>everyone they tried to rule hated them and thought they were subhuman scum
>subhuman shitskins
>only accomplished anything after sucking white cock
>redpilled
Reminder that japs are subhuman scum

>Italians and Romans are different.

United Caliphate education, gentlemen.

The Slovenian Empire

>implying Empires necessarily need to expand and exploit like GB when they were relevant or the US now

HRE must be the biggest mene in history

This.

/thread

Kasta sten i ett glashus min vän.

TEN NO HEIIKA BANZAII