1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do you work out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlwDAZ7SSwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

styrofoam p8 m8 dont b8

Nope. They're real plates m8. Feels fucking good.

What happened here? Chad's roid rage?

Nah. Pure workout or cardio is fucking boring, and I'm too uncoordinated for coordination sports.

bitch wanted some free attention
got someone to throw foam plates at her
she then got free attention

gym thot got rekt

>foam plates

Foam bounces easily. Watch the video again. Especially the first plate.

>that second plate

>STOP EYE RAPING ME YOU CREEP
>I WEAR THIS BECAUSE IT'S COMFORTABLE

That is definitely not styrofoam.

you mean bounces easily as they did? you can even see the first plante bend when it hits the floor
the second plates even gets thrown like a frisbee and doesn't fall like a normal plate

nudity is max comfy but gym policies aren't progressive

Ye but nothing serious, pushups/pullups and running from time to time although I couldn't care less about planning or nutrition

Set foot in a gym sometime.

lift real plates sometime

Nah, mostly because I'm too poor for the €70 monthly membership

it's like watching the twin towers airplanes crash
the first one is "omg what a horrible accident", then with the second one you KNOW it's not an accident anymore

I used to lift back before it was cool and now after a decade or so I'm just big, fat and out of shape

Cardio + bodyweight + vegan diet every other day

working out is a waste of time unless you're attractive and/or tall

Does anyone else find it funny that the average male could overpower 90% of gym thots?

It's actually kind of sad how weak women are, I understand why they live life so scared

>brownish

*uubhwhwaaaaaaah*
*buuuuuuaaaaaaaaaah*

>tall
But that's a big downside. I'm 1.90 (6 burger 3 for you - so not too giant) but it would take me like 10x as long to build the same as an 1.60 guy

yes, thots in spandex are the best motivation to start your day

why don't you go and work out in a local park or something?

Yes, everyday.

This. She takes the first one on her shoulder/collar bone then easily lifts the arm on that side to cradle her head

I actually did try to start some BWF at home last year, but kinda lost interest/motivation after about 2 months, I guess the super slow progress (I'm ) was a bit to blame... should pick it up again, but knowing I'll start at 0 again is a bummer. Also, fuck handstands. Sideways.
Also be aware that it's quite chilly here half of the year (currently a terrible -1, fuck w*nter), that limits outdoor stuff (I do like hiking and gardening, also in these conditions, but it's more of a cardio thing I guess)

everyday is a bit too much

chile
don't give a fuck about my body lmoa

Why do losers have this mentality
>having a healthy lifestyle is bad

Because i have to, part of my job.

Weightlifting and some swimming, much more beneficial than extensive cardio like running or cycling
>TFW in old age I’ll have zero injuries due to stronger bones, while those skinny twigs will break down in their late thirties to 40s

>its a german being a total faggot again

have you tried calisthenics? it doesn't need too much equipment neither space, it can be indoor or outdoor, really practical
youtube.com/watch?v=FlwDAZ7SSwY

wow poor girl
I hope it's fake or that some one seriously fucked up the person who did this

I don't care if I die early, it literally doesn't matter and I'll always be in the bottom percentile of society because of things I can't change

>dude just like lift weights and your life will change lmao

Yeah that's what I meant by BWF (bodyweight fitness)

>obsessed with butts and anus and brow poo color
>his two dads wear the rainbow flag
>calls other people who dont like butts as faggots

the irony

Yes

oops sorry, well, I guess is just a matter of motivation, just keep thinking in you own health and in the thots you may gonna fuck one day