Recent studies confirm Estonians are Proto-Germanics mixed with Proto-Baltics...

Recent studies confirm Estonians are Proto-Germanics mixed with Proto-Baltics, and prior to that we were all Western European hunter-gatherers. Germanic languages existed here before and later Finns and Estonians got a language from Moscow area. Such is the high life. Nobody can defeat us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Slavic_fermented_cereal_soups
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uhm u shithead Moscow is proto atlantis estonians are very inferior

Corded Ware weren't Proto-Germanics. You might as well claim EHG were Proto-Germanics at that point.

>Those dates
Jesus fucking Christ they've still got the continuity theory going in Estonia?

why is it always some uralic flag sperging out about shit that happened a million years ago

elaborate
tell me about estonian we wuzzing

Finns are more Germanic and Saamic while Estonians are more Baltic. Sorry Igor but truth hurts.

It's better than the earlier theories. They said we were Eastern Goths, and Goth words we do have. It shows Finns and Estonians are the ultimate white people.

Don't all you people have HIV now?

You're both retards. Corded Ware weren't Proto-Germanic. And Finnic mtDNA comes from Aryan slaves sold by other Aryans to Mongoloid Finns.

That theory is promoted by a fuckhead who is R1a Karelian himself because he wants to think he is Iranic and dreams about raping Indians or whatever it is.

R1a spread Germanic languages. I1a is the original thing which comes from the hunter-gatherers native to Scandinavia and us. Our female lines are 100% the same, it's a technicality of having swapped languages. The Saami fit in nicely because they say Finnics pushed them up North.

Yeah, though the toponymy in Southwest Finland is Proto-Germanic so that part's correct even if the dates are off. The Germanic-speakers were assimilated before the Old Norse stage, though.
Then again Finland's was inhabited thousands of years before either Proto-Uralic or Proto-Indo-European even existed, so Mah Language Genes people can cry themselves into sleep.

This isn't a theory, but a fact. Fingoloids were inferior technologically to Corded Ware, that's a fact.

Aryans sold other Aryans as slaves, just like Slavic warlords sold other Slavs as slaves in medieval period. That's how you got IE admixture in the first place lol.
>R1a spread Germanic languages

>Fingoloids were inferior technologically to Corded Ware
No they weren't. Southern Finland had the same Corded Ware as you niggas. And yes, Finnics called them slaves. R1a is commonly associated with vikings somewhere in Britain.

It's not that simple. Narva culture had I2.
Where did you get pic in OP?

N1c Finns acquired steppe admixture from women that were sold as slaves by other Aryans. Was it so hard to understand?
>R1a is commonly associated with vikings somewhere in Britain.
Says who? R1a is the lineage of Balto-Slavic and Indo-Iranic people. R1a in Germanic countries is virtually non-existent and CWC didn't do much when it comes to linguistic shape of Germanic languages.

"Continuity theory" is an old theory mainly driven by archeologists that says comb ceramic culture in Finland (~4000 BCE onwards) was Uralic or even Proto-Finnic in language. Modern linguistic research puts the spread of late Proto-Uralic language from its urheimat along the Kama River at about 2000 BCE, and the arrival of Proto-Sami (and on its heels, spreading much slower, Proto-Finnic) in Finland at around 500 BCE.

Recent study published. They have genetic proof the Narva culture were Western Hunter-Gatherers and the Eastern ones came along with the Comb Ceramic Culture.

Maternal lines in Finland and the Baltic show they are the original inhabitants.

What is needed is iron age Estonians

1800-1200 BC are original inhabitants according to you?

Depends on the subclade (remember that R1a proper is around 20000 years old and predates the emergence of IE, let alone Slavic, Germanic, Indoaryan... languages by a longshot), the Norwegian one is a different one to the Polish one which is different to the South Asian one

Fake news, finnoids and baltoids never lived near moscow

Doesn't change the fact that their origin is placed in Corded Ware, which couldn't be Germanic or even Proto-Germanic. They gave 'birth' to Balto-Slavs and Indo-Iranics.

Lmao we wuzzing thread like in the playbook
And woah what a suprise its a finn as protagonist

>muh proto heritage
>muh 56% proto indo gemrano balto iranian Netherlander Celtic triabal franco ancestry

la creatura.....

seriously wtf is all this shit
i feel like i'm reading a tent instruction manual written in chinese

Maybe back to /brit/?

U5 is native female haplo to Europe most prevalent among Finns, Estonians and Saami

cringy muh proto heritage larpers
>I am 1/64 proto germanic 3/73 prota slave aryan slavic 103/82 proto finnic swedoid

No I do not want to see your 23andme results

You can't be both Proto-Germanic and "native" to Estonia. Do you realise that?

Estonians are a fusion of Corded Ware and Finno-Ugric people. Yes, you have high steppe admixture, even higher than Finns, but that doesn't make you "hurrr natives since forever XDDD"

U5 is actually an immigrant transexual diverse virus from amerimutts to europears most prelevant among autists
those are your 23halposandme results
I'm actually 100% percent proto canadio americanusmuttus

thanks a lot

Lay off your proxy boris

Spierdalaj g*Rmański robalu zanim rozpierdolę ci mordę.

i pitty everyone who posted in this thread so far

Slavshit delusion

What age are most likely those topomyms dated to? Iron Age?

the guy from the swedensmostwanted.se is an ethnic Swede though....not a slav

Maciej got fat because of you, g*Rmanic fucks. Shame on you.

Ah yes, you surely are the "lean" übermenschen

We have better food than you, g*Rman soyboy.

Mmmmh, red beet with red beet, so delicious, I'm dying of jealousy right now

g*Rmanoid please.

Golabtsi are shit
Pierogi are Volga german invention

Just banting obviously, we're not THAT different in that regard I think. But still
>lentil soup in bread
Why commit such heresy?

Oh fuck off you autistic inbred fuck.

>lentil soup in bread
It's not desu.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Slavic_fermented_cereal_soups

Ah OK, just looked very similar to our lentil soup (also brown, somewhat viscous broth with potato and sausage pieces among others)

Żurek is a A+ fucking soup, you should try it. I thought Germans knew it since it's mostly Silesian.

Lol my grandpa was actually from there but died when I was 6, so can't remember if they ever made it at home (grandma was local though and did the cooking so I doubt it)

Sad to hear. Local as in Slav or local as if Ostsiedlung German from West Germany?

Ethnically German, possible Huguenot surname. Can't research muh heritage on that line very far though because archives holding the particular data burned down in the war. One of his grandparents did have a -ski name though, so I guess some mixing did take place

>One of his grandparents did have a -ski name though, so I guess some mixing did take place
ONE OF US.

Isn't Silesia your Berlin/Ruhrpott though and not very much liked?

Majority of Silesians are allright. Though you have some literal Eastern Polacks larping as Germans and even writing "Gott mit uns" on their houses lmao.

They're fucking rednecks. Especially Opole.

Ah I see. Grandpa was from a village near Ratibor (so not too far away), directly on the Czech border. And a tractor salesman, so the redneck thing checks out I guess.
Area seems to be dying out, last time I checked the village on wiki, population went down by like half since the end of the war
Football nationalism is weird, we always hated the Dutch in that regard in the past, but lately we start cheering for them again

Redneck not in a bad sense of the word. Opole is a fucking degenerate place though. They pretend to be Germans, but they look like literal inbred trash from South America.

How can that happen, lots of gypsies?

>How can that happen
Nah. They're just retards in general. Wouldn't be suprised if they were actually inbred.

WWII really fucked up both Poland and Germany when it comes to population.

Yeah kinda sad how the transitional cline we had dissolved, now there's a sharp genetic/cultural border at the Oder, making "Poland B" closer to us than A

It's fucking hilarious actually. Poland A claims they're Western and super European, but meanwhile they fit Eastern Europe more than Central Poles.

Fidget spinner on the bottom left ?

without anglos those germanics would've exterminated you

If you knew history you'd realise Britain actually took turns aligning itself to various contnental powers to "balance" them against each other (they did a poor job, as by ww1 everything conglomerated into imperial blocks lel), Prussia included, see seven years' war.

So maybe w/o Anglos there'd be no Germany? :^)

Also

>implying anyone started a war for Poland out of kindness
>implying anyone actually wanted to help instead of stopping a domino effect of credibility loss and snowballing German dominance

If it wasn't for Frogs and Brits we Poles would enter Germany decades before ww2 and disarm them when it was prudent. We made many appeals for just that to the international community in general and UK and France in particular, but ofc West was already too fagged up to act. You're only good for bombing far away banana republics that nobody heard about. Can't take any real political heat.

>we Poles would enter Germany decades before ww2 and disarm them

>If you knew history you'd realise Britain actually took turns aligning itself to various contnental powers to "balance" them against each other
Yes they've always done that.
>So maybe w/o Anglos there'd be no Germany? :^)
True, but instead of a ebin Megaslavonium going to the Rhone, there'd be a neo-Frankish empire instead (which now, with Brexit on the way, we're actually working on with the frogs).
You may even have the muh ancient Slav clay north-east of the Elbe, we don't need that gibsmedat wasteland anyway

Do you know how Germany signed peace with us post ww1? We threatened them with a full scale invasion if they didn't normalize relation. We beat the soviets in the 20s one on one and our army was counting in the millions.

Sure we couldn't stop a beefed up, modernized, debt guzzling Germany with Soviets at our backs... but you wouldn't either. Member all that running away from France you did? I member. Blitzkrieg was kind of a problem for a while.

or was that border treaty? I forget

>neo-Frankish caliphate

ftfy lel

Whats the point of all that empire building when you build it for someone else?

The Purge shall come again, we did it before and we'll do it again, soon...

I always find it CUTE when I see Germany and Poland getting along desu

Like throughout 80% of our history? War time periods are always massively overblown in history books desu