What's the general verdict then Sup Forums

What's the general verdict then Sup Forums

Yes.

Fuck off you ignorant rube.

No, that's realistically how american looks these days.

No. But the humor was.

Everyone cast in Suicide Squad outside of Deadshot is comparable with their comic counterparts. I believe Deadshot was hispanic in the comics..?

this is what happens when you set all the capeshit in jewyork

He's white.

Aren't most SS characters true to their ethnic origins?

Either way, even if Deadshot was originally white, casting Will Smith would still be unlikely to be motivated by "diversity".

Yes for Spiderhomo, no for Suicide Squad.

>MJ
>t-that i-is Michele John (or whatever the fuck xer name was]
>fence sitting Marvel cocksuckers

Jesus. Look at that sour ghetto rat and tell me that it was a good choice.

You daft retarded old faggot.

No for SS, yes for Spider

Will Smith is the whitest black guy on Hollywood. Besides, he was pretty good on the role.

It's ok when DC does it.

AYO HOL UP

>on
>on

Did any of the diverse characters from Homecoming get more than 20 minutes screentime? Only one that probably came close was the Asian Hindenburg.

yes in spiderman no in SS

Nope

the first is forced, the second were good portrayals, except killer croc and cara delememe

Will smith it's in the league of Will smith race, like Idris Elba

He's Latino

SS was shit but their diversity didn't feel forced. They even made Killer Croc a stereotypical American negro.

Uh no Suicide Squad wasn't forced at all it was actually the best movie ever even though it was an hour long music video. You marvelcucks just can't accept #basedzaddy's art

here's ting

having an all white cast and having a 'diverse' cast are as valid as each other

as a matter of fact, there is no reason why a black or white actor playing the same role should have any bearing on our experiencing the movie

they both act
they both say the lines

in your life, if you are not interacting with people of other races colors or creeds, you are probably in a bubble

and that's fine, but in my life, I have never not been in an environment that looked like the top picture.

Morals were upheld. People were nice, and respectful. Took school seriously. Liked geeky things, just like me.

The thing I don't understand about these extremist on either side, is that your skin color really has no say in who you are. It's the values you align with, and arguably, the one's you're raised around, that will choose that.

There are patriotic americans of every color, and there are trashy parasites of every color.

And if black people seem to repeating stereotypes, generation, after generation, in America, then maybe that's something America as a whole has to stop and look at. Because they're in a country where, apparently, the majority does not agree with their behaviour. So what gives them the impression it's acceptable?

>spic
>blue eyes
Pick one.

>brazilians being marvelcucks again
who would've thunk

>made Killer Croc a stereotypical American negro.

Killer Croc was too small. Should of got the guy who plays the Mountain for that role tBh FaMaLaM.

His name is Floyd Lawton. Does that sound hispanic/latino to you?

fuck prepositions

I only watch DC movies when it comes to marvel v dc but suicide squad worked. Everyone was cool

>a white guy
>an Australian
>a britbong swamp witch
>2 black guys
>whatever Slipknot is
>a juggalo
>a jap girl
>all ordered by a black woman

No wonder suicide squad did so well, there was something for everyone. I'm surprised it's taking them so long to find a director for the sequel

>I have never not been
What the fuck, stop it with the double negatives faggot. It hurts my brain cells.

No, it sounds black

In homecoming it felt like diversity for the sake of diversity. It didn't feel like that in suicide squad. While they did raceswap Deadshot and make Croc act niggerish (I think this was done on purpose as part of the marketing for the movie) Suicide squad didn't intentionally create characters for the sake of diversity.

>honestly believing diversity was what held that movie back
So Sup Forums legitimately thinks this was well-written and directed? Get better tastes.

His mother could have been Hispanic

Reminder they were best boys

this

>Croc act niggerish
Was based in Killer Croc by Brian Azzarello

sounds black lol

While a bit forced, Diablo's arc was nice. And I actually found boomerang's shannaigans the entire movie pretty funny. Shit on the script all you want but there was definitely chemistry between the actors and characters and genuinely good moments.

Wasn't he originally some dude with a skin condition till one of the Batman cartoons made him a literal humanoid crocodile.

If they wanted some giant monster character they probably would've gone with King Shark.

looking forward to sequel

>bunch of minorities are criminal prisoners
>the other minorities are getting a proper education
One is believable, the other you would only ever see in a movie.

He looked alright to me and Croc could have a different look next time. He's always mutating

>Genevieve Pitt Lawton is the mother of famed assasin Deadshot. Genevieve was born into high society and became wife of powerful businessman George Lawton. The couple had two children, Edward Robert and Floyd Lawton.

Sorry.

Kek

I'm Canadian

Everyone who points out the "It's a school in NYC" probably didn't go to school in NYC. Correct me if I'm wrong but people usually go to schools in their neighborhood. There was one black kid in my highschool while I've also seen other high school where there is 10 white kids out of 300. School in NYC isn't some diverse paradise. Haven't you ever heard of China town? Harlem? Far Rockaway? Neighborhoods have demographics in NYC as people stick to their own kind.

Diversity was forced in Homecoming, to sickening levels. Particularly giving the white protagonist TWO black love interests and having the villian be married to a black woman as well. (in reality according to the last census black/white couples make up less than 1% of the couples in America)

It didn't feel forced to me in Suicide Squad. Most of the characters were accurate anyway. I know Deadshot isn't black but i even that didn't feel like brownwashing to me. It didn't feel forced in. Of course the movie itself was utter fucking trash, but for different reasons than forced diversity.

Its more divided by class but generally yea, schools will be mostly one demographic depending on shit it is. I went to a 60% Hispanic, 30% Black, 7% Misc, 2% white school in Hells Kitchen.

Not only that but most people just hungout with their own ethnic group, not just race, like Dominicans would barely hangout with Puerto-Ricans. It wasn't until a year or two in when inter-ethnic friendship developed and they were still less likely then not.

The white schools tended to be extremely well financed and in better neighborhoods despite being surrounded by minority neighborhoods. Rich people in New York do everything in their power to get their kids into good schools and keep poor kids out, which translates into race.

tldr; the school would be realistic if it was a run down shithole run by a streetgang.

>in reality according to the last census black/white couples make up less than 1% of the couples in America
In reality people don't get superpowers when they get bit by spiders.

We base fantastic stories in realistic worlds so that people will accept the world and then accept the fantasy.

Every time you change the baseline, you are always doing it for a reason, usually, as again in this case, to push an agenda.

Peter Parker gets superpowers from being bitten by that spider because without that we don't have spiderman and there is no story. That's why that happens, even though it wouldn't happen in real life. Now why would you replace two characters who are white in the source material with black girls and make peter parker a character who has always canonically had white girlfriends (MJ, Gwen Stacy Felicia Hardy, etc) have two black love interests and then also make the villian be married to a black woman and have a black daughter when in reality those pairings are astonishingly rare in real life and also not the way the story is originally written. What does the story you are telling gain from making these changes? It doesn't. It's been changed to push an agenda; that this type of romantic pairing is much more common than it actually is in reality. Look at the romantic pairings in half the movies from Disney over the last five years and what they are planning for the next five. It's not an accident. It's done to change the way you think.

>45 minutes into movie
Oh, here's this guy!
>5 minutes later
*dies*

This movie was fucking terrible.

>forgot pic

We've gone from token black guys, which is bad as it highlights a diversity issue yet just forces diversity rather than letting it naturally occuring, to token white guys, and now everyone is fine with this and it certainly doesn't highlight any issue in our society, and if it does, it's either "retribution" for token black guys, or "not important" even though it used to be for black guys.

Hypocrites. Can't believe Sup Forums was right.

You are fucking pathetic if multiple people of a different race in a film triggers you THIS much.

Why do people pretend like forced diversity is suddenly a thing now? It's been there since the at least the 90s. I remember how every single commercial for something like kids clothing when I grew up would always have 50% blacks and Asians among the white kids

Due to black cuota every single US movie has forced diversity to some degree but despite of that:

>SS: no
>Spiderman: yes

>Welcome to the weekly Kekistan meeting, fellow Pedes. Today we're here to talk about forced diversity in films and why capeshit kino doesn't reflect the whiteness of our current society...

Taken staraight from the comic. Slipknot tries to bail and gets blown up

/thread

Yeah, only Deadshot is different, and it's to cast Big Willy, so that barely even counts in my book.

wew that really makes u think

Suicide Squad is based and it doesn't count as forced diversity
But Boomerang is going to get that yellow pussy I hope

croc is literally a nigger though

>Shit on the script all you want but there was definitely chemistry between the actors and characters and genuinely good moments.

They seemed to had fun together well except when Leto was in the same room.

>american mongrels pretend to be nazis for le edge

Doesn't change the fact it's straight up shit writing. Just have him in the main prison with the other characters at first. At least makes his death harder to predict.

Who are those guys

No, but everything else was...

Will Smith yes but Idris Elba is absolutely a nigger who ONLY takes roles where he plays white characters.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Damn, A group of nerdy college kids larping as nazis? I guess forced diversity in movies is ok now...

Liz is biracial so it makes sense her parents are black and white, no?

The point is that the criticism of so-called "forced diversity" is that it's not a reflection of actual society, when in fact it is, even the segment of society that comes here to bitch about it.

Sup Forums really is diversed

??

You don't have to be white to hate Spiderman: Racemixing for making Mary Jane into a nigger user.

Stop speaking logical sense. You don't belong here unless you're a extremest and live in a bubble.

>force diversity
>alienate majority of country
>lose money

right on

>sour ghetto rat
Thats gold jerry! Gold!

And it's a wonderful thing that they don't have to watch it. But the fact is that show business is a business. You want your films to appeal to the largest demographic possible to rake in the most profit. And though you might not relate to it, most people in America don't go to an all-white school.

Suicide squad wasnt boring I'll give them that but then again neither is forceful anal rape

Spiderman yes.

Suicide Squad, no, lots of minorities committing crimes, going to jail.

Suicide Squad makes sense though, except for Will Smiths character, even though it was a shit movie

Lots of spics have blue eyes even green ones

Suicide Squad, nah not really.

I'm gonna have to say yes for Spiderman though. It's a bit insane that Peter's best friend, love interest, second possible love interest, and asshole classmate were all some type of brown.

Hey, if they did the casting and everyone just happened to those races, then fine. I just can't help but think there was some definite "hmmm...we need more brown people" going on.

Thats true the chemistry was definetly there hopefully for part 2 they can give it can come up with a better story

This.
Boomerangs gotta score with that nip

T b h Will Smith plus the boomerang guy was the best thing in that movie

Must suck where you live. lol

Yes and surprisingly they both bombed

Rick flag was good i liked that they gave us good guy rick flag who is also being used by amanda instead of no im doing it because im a patriot rick flag

/tvpol/ will defend this

>You don't have to be white to hate Spiderman: Racemixing for making Mary Jane into a nigger user.
A nigger complaining about other niggers does not seem hypocritical to you?

Suicide Squad felt natural though. Minorities being criminals.

Also it explains why it did really well with minorities in the Americas.