Why does something like pic related bother people on this site? Who honestly gives a shit?

Why does something like pic related bother people on this site? Who honestly gives a shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zy-nqreNF2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

manlets shouldn't be allowed to get married

some deranged people consider women property

Yes we know you don't care about future of our people and civilization.

Black people are consider inferior over here. The thought of them getting a white girl but the white anons here staying single/virgin is very infuriting. Someone you subconciously consider a very inferior race, who's history consists of violence and race has held no acomplisment managed to acomplish something you couldn't and the fact your own people would choose them over you is very hurtful

No offense though I like Blacks and I dont think like this about them

If there are statistically 1 billion whites, how many need to racemix with non-whites to destroy white civilization

Colombia is the future of Europe

Wish we could deport Sup Forumsleaf () back to Sup Forums tbqh

>why do you dislike seeing ingroup woman with outgroup man
Natural instinct. Niggers and asians get every little bit as triggered as white men when they see their women going interracial.

>If you don't want your children to grow around violent mutts with identity issues you are from Sup Forums

if that was your daughter, would you still be ok?

I wouldn't care. As long as he had good morals, Christian, treated my daughter right, and wasn't a manlet, i'd be ok with it.

You are, though.

>Black people are consider inferior over here.
Being inferior to a pajeet.God dammit

If he was college educated and came from a stable background and wasn't a felony I could care less

if those are your criteria you basically have to forbid your daughter from dating nigs then, almost guaranteed to become a single mom if she goes with one

All bm/wf couples I've seen IRL were extreme trailer trash.

I meant on Sup Forums

lmao you wish the future of europe were latin america, with core western values and mainly european genetically.
Your future is far grimmer, please dont come to latam when things hit the fan

Extreme case of delusion.

Pakistanis are BLACK.
KARA BOGA = KALA SAANDH

Because she could be the mother of white children.

and how many blacks in USA meet these criteria?

Anyone else find it funny how people on Sup Forums get triggered by non white male/white female, but not when it’s other way around. It just reeks of insecurity. People here always whine about white women even though, white men racemix more. I guarantee you, if people on this site(Sup Forums and /r9k/) actually had their own gfs or got laid they wouldn’t be so insecure

I agree in principle, but there's always the chance she meets one of the few basketball americans that has their life in order.

Also, my daughter doesn't have a history of making stupid decisions so I don't have to 'forbid' her anything. She has a job, her own place, she's not dependent on me-- she can fuck whatever she wants

Just don't think about them. They're not influential in any way.

So sweden or france will be half non european. So what? Europe is huge and immigration policy of a few states will not make things "hit the fan". You wish you would live here any time my boy.

yeah sure, 'delusion'
The future of Europe is replacement and loss of even core elements of european identity, not latin america, latin america which is culturally and genetically aligned with the west is their best case scenario

Stop being so poor and southern, and maybe you wouldn't experience this.
Quite a few actually

mixing is not the menace of europe, its replacement, non reproduction.
>You wish you would live here any time my boy
>Slovakia
lmao no thanks

Considering women property has pretty much been the status quo throughout history.

Don't live in the South. Sorry.

>not when it’s other way around
>on Sup Forums
No shit dumbass. This place is 95% white males.
Go speak to a bunch of women, you'll see plenty of complaints about foreign women stealing local men.
Go speak to a bunch of niggers and they'll get triggered as fucking shit about whitey stealing their women.

Worrying too much about racial purity is borderline delirium and an extreme waste of mental effort.

IF any of today's Western country become majority non-white it'll only happen after anyone here will be dead. Now suppose you try to ensure that won't happen in the near future anyway and think about this: what will happen in the next 100 years is pretty much out of our grasps, nevermind 200 years. Now think about 5000 years in the future and consider that most races that we know today are only a few thousands years old. And even those 5000 years are only a very small fraction of years with intelligent life inhabiting this planet (it's very very plausible to believe that humans will be around in 1 million years). You're basically wasting your time for a lost cause when you try to influence so many aspects of your short life for the cause of racial purity.

Why do Black men prefer white womyn over their own women? Self-hate?

wh*Te women were made for the BBC.

black women are neurotic, have nasty attitudes and entitled as fuck
read comments
youtube.com/watch?v=zy-nqreNF2M
no one wants them, not only black males

>women are neurotic, have nasty attitudes and entitled as fuck

Fixed that for you

Associate everything dark with gypsies more or less. In the few rare cases where I had to touch one I immediately used an anti-bacterial handgel and washed my hands.
Terrible desu. Women who even have the desire to pro-create with something like that are literally beyond fucked in the head.

They want white kids

you've never seen one have you
they look like horses

>lmao no thanks
haha, ok.
You seem not to understand that latin america has coruption and crime so deep-rooted in their culture, that it will take dozens of years to move forward from that.
>core western values and mainly european genetically
lol, you think this is what has made europe great? It is the culture and that is something you lack. I wish you good luck but it is a long long way for you.
>mixing is not the menace of europe, its replacement, non reproduction
this is mostly Sup Forums memes, and even that is only a few countires like i said

They think that if black men didn't fuck white women, then they would have a chance.

Black men aren’t exactly God’s gift to the world, either you dumb indio.

I bet you’re that PeruANO that talks shit about Latina women wholes lusting after white pucci.

Trust me, I live far better in my gated community than what you'll ever enjoy in your irrelevant eastern block post-commie shithole, you should go interview a bunch of spics and see how many of them want to live in Slovakia, after answering "literally what" you'll get the "no"´s

>You seem not to understand that latin america has coruption and crime so deep-rooted in their culture, that it will take dozens of years to move forward from that
Yet the growth in the gdp and development index of latin american countries has been constantly growing as soon as we left behind the CIA funded military governments, meanwhile slovakia an all other european countries are in economic recession

>It is the culture and that is something you lack.
Your ignorance is bold, latin america has the most amount of cultural patrimonium after southern europe an China, in places like Peru there are more UNESCO world heritages in the corner of a street than in your whole eastern block together, you will NEVER have as much culture as latin america

>this is mostly Sup Forums memes, and even that is only a few countires like i said
yeah sure thing, blackpilled faggot

I'm not an indio

But they only get lightskins at best

>Why does something like pic related bother people on this site?
because everybody here has been slowly indoctrinated by me

I just posted index which shows that living in Slovakia is far better than in Peru. Slovak economy has been growing very fast for years. Also Europe's economy is at its highest peek right now. Idk what are you talking about.
I am not ignorant. I appreciate cultural heritage in your country. I meant the whole mindest of people in latin america, which is much more ok with murders, coruption and other things which will keep pulling your countries back for years. Chile and Peru might be among the less fucked up.
Still, I just found it funny when you started to put latin america in a position, where would anyone like to be, which is not true ofc.
Call me black-pilled but I have probably traveled more of Europe than you and I understand things over here better. I am not westerner either so I am not under the spell of western delusion either.