Damn, really makes you think

Damn, really makes you think...

except police kill more whites than blacks.

Please don't contradict the narrative.

What about the fact that blacks kill more blacks than any other race?

Facts are racist. Stop that

this is pointless

blacks commit utterly disproportionate rates of violent crime against whites and blacks.

if the US had no blacks, its crime rate would drop dramatically.

PS: Proportionately more black cops shoot black perps, than do white cops. Not that it matters, because the fact blacks commit such huge amounts of violent crime, deadly force is commensurately more necessary in dealing with them.

>Implying nig nogs went to heaven

DELET THIS

christ where do they keep finding these fucking cuckolds

Guess I'm a Cruz missile now.

>not kill blacks disproportionately to population

way to fudge statistics

good, fuck the niggers

>Last Rites

LMAO, yfw the literature has to be niggified for blacks to even understand it

this is deep...

That's actually how you spell it.

>blacks get killed disproportionately more than other races

Man, it's almost like they commit way more crimes than other races isn't it? Nah, it's more likely that every single cop in America including the black ones have a Hardon for killing niggers.

Blacks commit more crime proportionally so it evens out.

DATS RITES

fuck these threads
sage

last rites?

Awful artist, last rites are for human beings.

This muhfukin Polock betta appreciate niggaz don't take to these perpetuatin sterrotypes uh us not knowin how to spell shit. Muthafucka you don't needa be simplifyin the spellin fo us LuckaBITCH we'll fuck ya WORLD up. Fuck off with yo RITES. We's got RIGHTS dumb muthafuckin Polock bitch

>blacks commit utterly disproportionate rates of violent crime against whites and blacks.
That's because the justice system is racist against blacks so they go after them more. Also, people who call the police and say a black person is attacking them are racist too.

It's just racism, bro.

Your heart is in the right place man but you're actually retarded

>noun: rite; plural noun: rites
>a religious or other solemn ceremony or act.
>"the rite of communion"
You people invented the language, for fuck's sakes.

>Lutkovich

Cops kill mo whites than blacks
Blacks commit mo crimes than whites
Cops can't read your Miranda rights if you're doing shit that warrants them shooting you.

OP is a faggot

they commit at the same rate yet get profiled and prosecuted more hence leading to more incarcerations

Hmm...

Muhammed, pls learn to into english.

FPBP

But you made those statistics up! NO ACTUAL PROOF!

All the black people I know (My friend Jamal-ius I add the ius because it makes him sound less stereotypical) is nice and he dindu nothin wrong. Just the other day he was helping his neighbor by taking an old TV that he wasn't using anymore. He's hanging out with my girlfriend RIGHT NOW because I think of him as part of my family.

No, theyre more likely to do crimes that dont require patrolling or profiling to be arrested for (speeding, firing a gun in a populated area, murder, DUI) so you're wrong.

nothing can force me to think or to not think

Always remember, there are more diddos than dindos