1. cunt

1. cunt
2. What are the astronauts from your cunt like?

>1
flag
>2
Pic related was pretty based. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and spent the last year of his life advocating for action on climate change.

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

earth is flat. he was a lier.

Whatever you say Juan

1. Flag
2. Based and half-chinese

I feel like a lot of the legendary shuttle-era astronauts were immigrants. The guy in OP was British, and so is pic related.

Either completely unknown or basically an astronaut celebrity.

I feel like the only other Canadian astronaut who non-space nerds would know is Julie Payette.

But climate change isn't real

Ironically I think he's more famous here than most US astronauts.

I'm assuming you're trolling but pic related.

It's a Jewish boondoggle m8

It's pretty hard to buy off an entire field of science in multiple countries.

Also it's going to hit the developed world the hardest which will just mean more and more asylum seekers pouring into the west.

They are already pouring in by the millions right now

Just wait till they can't grow anything lad. You haven't seen anything yet.

And do you want to see it get worse?

Hell, in some ways the current refugee crisis is attributable to climate change because the Arab spring was in part caused by a poor grain harvest.

>the Arab spring was in part caused by a poor grain harvest
This is bullshit man. The Arab spring was engineered by you and Israel to get rid of the nearby governments that posed a threat to them. The anti-government protests in Iran are the same shit.

>graphs are proof

>The Arab spring was engineered
I wouldn't say that but a lot of it was thanks to irresponsible US policy in the middle east (i.e. the Iraq War).

These things are extremely complicated and usually have many many factors contributing. Local corruption, already existing extremist views, poor economic conditions, meddling by various groups (US, Israel, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Iran), etc. I'm no foreign policy expert, though.

>1
Leaf
>2
Pic related is a national hero and has a pretty good cover of space oddity filmed from inside the space station

>inb4 Israel
Yeah, let's not go there.

And? These graphs all come from peer-reviewed papers. If you care to read more, check the references section on this page climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Climate change deniers are retarded and will call any study that doesn't fit their beliefs fake, don't bother trying to argue with them

A subhuman communist slave who should have crashed the module if he had any balls or nationalist sentiment.

Ad astra per aspera

Hmm yes, it must just be a coincidence that every powerful state opposed to Israel in the region is experiencing civil wars and mass social unrest in the same decade.

>dude lmao look at the temperature that the whole world in general had 40 years ago, source: i had a hygrotherm in every inch of the world :)

Him and the only Pole in space. :^)

Per aspera ad astra, otherwise it's just ''going through stars to get to hardships''

Like they fucking deserve.

Generally, a rational policy for the good of the citizen does not involve eradicating every man, woman and child from your neighbour...

It's even worse when that neighbour regularly BTFOs you with their superior culture, production, technology and will to survive.

I've seen it both ways.

Wasn't there one Afghan cosmonaut who almost got killed during Intercosmos because they couldn't do a deorbit burn?

the MENA region already has to import 50 percent of their caloric intake, and a bunch of their major rivers are already being used for irrigation a lot, imagine that but affecting way more countries

I dunno, but they flew a Bulgarian guy where the Soyuz main engines failed in flight and they had to use the backup ones.

Apparently still getting awards from his master.

>I've seen it both ways.

You're right. I misread hastily. Thought the prefixes were reversed.

How about the Russian policy of supporting genocidal marxist Ba'Athist subhumans like the Assad family ?

Imperialistically invading Afghanistan to spread communism ?

Supporting Egypt against Israel ?

The enemies of the West and Israel rightfully deserve complete annihilation.

Yes well I'm not arguing that, just the claim that climate change is responsible. We were very cosy allies with them in the old days after all.

First astronaut from the Nordic countries.

Give the poor guy a break, his entire family was butchered by Ukrainian nationalists during WWII.

I wonder how Poles do feel about this guy.

>Russian policy of supporting genocidal marxist Ba'Athist subhumans like the Assad family ?
Syria has been allies with the Soviets and Russia, so it's not so weird for them to back them up, especially when the local rebels were allied with the US, the Saudis (competitor against Russian oil) and the Israelis.

>Imperialistically invading Afghanistan to spread communism ?
well, they had a government they backed that got coup'd by local extremists

>Supporting Egypt against Israel ?
Same as #1

I'm not going to defend the Soviets or Russia, it's just that this is way more complex than "they're imperialists trying to extend their influence and ideology"
there's so much much more, most of these power struggles and realpolitik moves are all about keeping your allies close while simultaneously undermining your enemies' allies

>Syria has been allies with the Soviets and Russia,

And that's why their country is in motherfucking ashes now.
They could have just allowed pipelines from Azerbaijan and Iraq towards Europe, to save us from Russian gas.

Giving equal representation to Sunnis and not airstriking unarmed protesters would have helped too.

They chose the destruction of their country instead. Well, the Assad family did.

>well, they had a government they backed that got coup'd by local extremists

The Mujahedeen are a very different type of extremists, and they deserved our aid. They were in the right.

>I'm not going to defend the Soviets or Russia, it's just that this is way more complex than "they're imperialists trying to extend their influence and ideology"

But you will never say this about the US, no ?
You can't extend that intellectual honesty when it hurts your Kremlin bosses.

Fun fact: we send a brazilian the first time

There actually was one Argie astronaut here. Never flew, though.

>Tryggvason was born September 21, 1945, in Reykjavík, Iceland, but grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia.

"""""Nordic""""" accomplishments.

Happy now?

Much better.

it doesn‘t matter in Latin

Lived most of his life in the US, he's as Argentinian as Texas

Born in Argentina tho, so it's something. He probably held dual citizenship.

We have a tradition of immigrant astronauts. Pic related grew up on both sides of the US-Mexico border.

>But you will never say this about the US, no ?
>You can't extend that intellectual honesty when it hurts your Kremlin bosses.
You're implying too much. I don't want anything to do with the Russians or the US, if they want to play imperialism and undermine each other's economies and institutions and fight proxy wars that's fine, as long as they don't pick Argentina as their playground for that. Both can stay the fuck away, I'm not going to suck one's dick because I dislike the other a little bit more.

>ASTROnauts
into the trash

I'm not sure if I'm being a schizo or if it really is like that, but I think most people here consider people raised in a different country to not be Argentinian anymore, a second class citizen at best. Choosing a different country to live your life instead of staying here in the trenches is fine, but you're not a part of the nation anymore. I bet he probably doesn't sound or behave as an argie, and given we don't have an ethnicity to claim our own, behavior, customs and upbringing are all that matter

Roscosmos is pretty cucked though, and it's only gonna get worse in a year or two when commercial crew starts and Americans, Japanese, and Europeans can just go to the ISS on SpaceX and Boeing rockets.

I never met the guy but he probably at least maintained some connections. I know lots of people who are basically Americans but are first or second generation and have close family in other countries so they're raised with both.

I'd say it's a bit different than "muh heritage"

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

1. Flag related
2. Pic related

good luck then, when space x becomes cheaper (not gonna happen)

He didn't move until Canada until he was 7, 100% Icelandic ancestry.

A Falcon 9 launch costs $60 million and the Dragon 2 will be able to carry 7 astronauts. Even controlling for the extra cost of the capsule, it will blow the $80 million we pay per seat on Soyuz launches out of the water.

Plus CST-100 will be able to fly on both SpaceX and ULA launches, and that will still probably be cheaper than sending crews on Soyuz vehicles.