Want an australian cattle dog

>want an australian cattle dog
>don't have 3 hours of spare time to exercise it

ugh life is suffering

what ever the internet says about dog exercise you can get away with half of what they say and have a perfectly healthy dog. If you gave pup a good 1 hour of running a day and keep his diet in check you're fine.

Some breds of dogs don't need as much exercise, so just get one of those instead

Or just let it chill in your fenced yard. Once it cools down at night, I let my pupper outside to roam for an hour.

Sometimes the wife takes her to a dog park. That's other dogs playing with dogs. They get exercise and you don't have to do anything but watch.

>want an australian cattle dog

Pleasr don't molest our dogs

this

t. Irresponsible nigger

Then don't, just give him tasks.
Australian cattle dog is VERY evolved, you won't believe me until you have one but they can learn basic language, we spend generations talking to them and eventually they learned bits and pieces, their brains are wired for it.

He just wants to feel like he is earning his bread, and he will feel awful and throw tantrums if he doesn't, Australian dog is very much like man.

Boom! Headshot!

t. Someone who has 3 working labs for 13 years who are perfect form

Fuck off, faggot. Dogs are not children, just give them water and food and hit them when they do something wrong. Thats how non-feminized men raise their dogs.

Then just hire someone to train or play with your dog if lazy fuck

>lazy fuck

>>>don't have 3 hours of spare time to exercise it

Why not get an adult ACD that doesn't need as much of a workout?

Why would you want a dog? They're filthy.

>Australians treat their dogs like cattle
Jesus Christ what the goes on down there? Do they eat them like cattle too?

That nigga will freeze to death during the winter here.

Muslim shitskin detected.

Dogs are the best companions a man can have.

Shitskin spotted

Theyre pretty puppers

Haha this dumbfuck would have little racetracks carved into absolutely every non-cemented outdoor area OP owns. How do I know this? My niece and her husband who do ultra marathons and triathlons for a laugh aka an absolutely mental amount of running and cycling for nothing, can't exercise their heeler enough in the winter lel

Nope. I look like your pure Aryan wet dream and still hate them.

have you never seen the tracks of worn down dirt in the lawns of people that own cattledogs/working breeds.

they go crazy even if they have a yard, the need something interesting/challenging to do

Greyhound trainers have been known to use treadmills. Train your dog to run on a treadmill and you'll barely have to get out of your seat.

Why are Australian dogs so great?

Healthy, athletic, smart, loyal. What more could one want in a dog?

Btw OP Australian Kelpies are better than Australian cattle dogs (although both are great).