Wow......low can you still think taking in syrian refugees is a bad thing after looking at this photograph?

wow......low can you still think taking in syrian refugees is a bad thing after looking at this photograph?

you must be a racist scumbag

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22424188
liveleak.com/view?i=349_1368354271
youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ
m.nydailynews.com/news/world/video-allegedly-shows-isis-murdering-200-syrian-children-article-1.2428322
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm fine with only taking the women and children

Can't bomb run the Omran

Putin needs to arm Assad with better bombs and not oil barrels lacked with explosives

yeah obama and hillary clow these sandniggers up(and they blow eachother up) and then tell us to take them in

women birth men and children eventually grow into men.

We did the same thing here, except we allowed families as well.

We had one terrorist attack before we let refugees in and one white kid who wanted to launch a terrorist attack. It's worked pretty well here.

He can start by strapping himself to a aerial bomb. He's so happy to aid and abet Assad. A giant leap for mankind.

Why the fuck do I keep seeing this shit on Sup Forums

I dont give a fuck, they can all drown for all i care.

wtf..............

Because he puts a human face on the conflict, in the midst of all "OMG I luv you Assad & Putin" circle-jerking.

You deserve to see just who your "heroes" really are.

This is what happens when Assad and Putin bomb cities.

Absolutely disgusting. I don't care if you want to be a juggalo, but don't bring your kid into it.

Obama dropped a ton of bombs with his drone strikes and there were probably plenty of children like this who weren't pictured and ended up getting blown to bits

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22424188

liveleak.com/view?i=349_1368354271

youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ

Based Assad fights for the old Syria of both Muslims and Christians. I somehow doubt fundamentalist rebels have that planned.

nah this is the result of extensive kebab removal

I'll be happy when I see that entire region and all of those mudslime sand niggers burn.

And here's one of the top "moderate rebel" groups in Aleppo doing moderate things.

My dad lived through the blitz as a child and the blitz was orders of magnitude worse than what this lot are living through. Oddly his dad joined the army and fought for his country, his mum got a job in a munitions factory. They didn't go running off somewhere, despite having a whole empire to choose from. So I have little sympathy.

>children
Yeah keep believing that.

>fuck borders and laws and shit
We need carpet bombings everyday.

You haven't exactly left time for the chickens to come to roost.

>10 sad pictures to make you think we dont need no borders or laws n shit

they get older unfortunately

he almost looks white now

When you cringe among civilians to hide your terrorist orginization, kids will get hurt. And they will point at the Weeping Liberals and cry Villans!

However,they do shit like THIS ON PURPOSE.

m.nydailynews.com/news/world/video-allegedly-shows-isis-murdering-200-syrian-children-article-1.2428322

Lesser of 2 evils?

British policy is perfect on this, I don't know why the rest of the world hasn't followed suit:
>send british boats to syria
>collect genuine refugees from vulnerable refugee camps
>sail them back to britain
>keep them in comfy but secure british refugee centres until they can safely return home

Find a flaw in this plan. We're not opening our borders to every Somalian, Kenyan, Egyptian etc. who claims to be a refugee. And we're not settling these refugees in our communities to form segregated enclaves of foreigners. At the same time, we're not leaving innocent civilians to suffer and die at the hands of the various sadistic militia groups in the region.

>at this photograph?
He's just dirty with a little scratch on his face.
Throw him to the sea, it will was ind disenfect all he needs.

>Implying children are innocent

>implying I care about a kid I have never seen or heard of before and therefore have to emotional connection to him
>implying I'm racist because I don't want to take in refugees, which is not discriminating in any way
Kek

>drawing the "" humanity"" card to show the world who the real agressor is
>while saudis bomb yemen, and still receive weapons from the west

I see parallels to pre iraq invasion, where media was pointing out to bad saddam killing and eating newborns

did he died?

lol fake Syrian refugee children are black and twice as larger and not as chubby

That assumes the British policy makers goal is to protect refugees and not to import backwards migrants from the south, trying to destroy the voterbase, water down the workforce with low skilled workes who will work for any money and destroy cultural identities for their globalist agenda.

Yes but they aren't fathered by their dipshit idiology

Underrated

the whole middle east should've been carpet bombed with nukes and turned into a pile of radioactive smoldering glass

a girl has no god

>meanwhile in rebel occupied syria and all neighboring non-secular muslim countries, democratic or not, little boys like this are openly dressed up and put in eye-liner and fucked by police chiefs, local tribal chiefs, politicians, judges, imams, and pretty much everyone who has a gun.

I'd rather have Assad over ISIS, so would any sensible person except for dumbshit Hillary.

Made me activate my precious almonds.

Wtf I hate borders and law and shit now

He shouldn't have been standing there

ISIS has whole aleppo hostage. Kids happen to be there as well. Continue bombing on regular basis, forever and ever untill military victory is assured.

fuck

eat shit, op

I never understood how a dead kid on a beach can be seem as pro refugee propaganda, if anything it shows that people should try to reach safety instead of trying to reach Germany.

Why are all their videos edited like a VickersTactical shooting video?

Hehe
>Realizing that places like France and Germany are begging to regret refugees
>Show another child to get them back.
Nothing to see here folks. They probably have over a thousand of these poster children ready for any kind of blowback. Only reason why we are just now seeing this is because everyone is getting tired of taking care of refugees.
Mr.invisble hand has these people wrapped around his finger. Yes it's a shame the this crap happens, but always remember that these children have always existed. Literally propaganda to combat us.
>Duh user why are you so heartless?

My... prefrontal cortex.... I'm... I'm beginning to...think!

Well how do we wipe out the white goyim if we do that?

This nigger.
Oh my cunt this one ignorant fuck right here.

it doesn't matter if the image is of a muslim injured because they tried to behead someone in times square

it's a picture of a muslim in less than perfect health, and thus is a reason to help the poor people

why is this pic being spammed all over the board?

sage

the women eventually turn into men too judging by how hairy they are

their race is incidental

I'll be honest, that picture does make me sad.....I don't like children to have to go through shit like this. That being said, I then realize what the typical norm of these children whenever they become adults......

Not even shitposting, as a father this hit me hard. I'm sorry Sup Forums but these people DO need our help. We have to do more. On top of that its us who caused this so how can we bomb them then tell them to stay there to get bombed more? Its cruel.

>media shows kids suffering or dying
>all they get are grown men in their countries

this is why im indifferent to pics like this

Am I the only one who IMMEDIATELY thinks of Clifford when I see this pic?!

Brian Peppers is that you?

Truly contemplation inducing

Why do I find this picture so funny?

By reminding myself what happens when we let them in.

Nice hair kid lmao

>Mister please help me!
>"Holy shit brb!"
>Mister please I'm bleeding out of my fucking head!!
>"Ahhhh ahhhh...whew, got the camera"
>Mister please save me its getting G colder and colder!
>"Just a minute"-click-
>....I will die today

This looks fake right?

wtfffff.......................................

wtf, I hate borders now

Russians aren't obviously bombing Aleppo enough if there are survivors.

Putin, please fix this issue.

/they are refugees. go home when war is over.

>go home when war is over.
Potatoe nigger, I...

Because it's the photo being spammed by the media.
They're beginning to focus on the Syrian war for the first time in years, and this time it's about the humanitarian aid not getting to the civilians, they're blaming Russia.

Yeah, you're right, woah what the fuck was I thinking. High as fuck atm tbqh senpai. I knew better and I still posted it god damn.

Looks like he just finished watching a Skinny Puppy concert. Pic related.

Go help them in Syria.

stop being so fucking racist....like SERIOUSLY...

Little shit is a parasite on this earth. Gun him down now

Why?

Also he needs a sharper knife.

You want a bunch of fatherless Muslims? It's like merging the black community with the Muslim community, sure to go over well.

Dune coon beat his kid up and blames bombs... Riiiiiiiiiight...

You arenĀ“t taking kids and women you filthy piece of shit

96% of all syrian refugees are women and childs.......................................................

>can you still think taking in syrian refugees is a bad thing after looking at this photograph?

Yes

>you must be a racist scumbag

yes

If they want peace they should migrate to Rojava

I dont give a fuck, this little fuck will grow up to be rapist/murderer like his 13 brothers.

>go home when war is over.

yeah, like they would ever do that.

This.

You're on the right track Sweden

Fucking idiots they are all subhumans. Leave them alone and don't let them cross borders.

They will wipe them selfs out.

>Migrants keep showing children on tracks or wounded as fuck to get in country
>Respond by only taking in their kid and leaving the parent outside to rot
>It'll soon stop
>Once kid is secured and healthy, send back to Syria
>SWORTED

What can I say? I react to what I see going on around me.
The more I interact with arabs and africans, the more I hate them, their faith and their so-called culture.
Ignorance kept me "tolerant", knowledge and experience made me hostile to non-Westerners.

[Citation needed]

fuck you

COMMON SENCE

cry a river

>low can you still think taking in syrian refugees is a bad thing after looking at this photograph?

what does that photo have to do with taking in refugees?

>you must be a racist scumbag

and?

yeah
but no
every press photo proves otherwise