Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PjWQa9YD
youtube.com/watch?v=x20ryOVFVuU
winter-leak.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Highgarden falls in one afternoon

The siege should have taken years.

Grey Worm will be cucked by Davos

THE BEST GREYJOY IN THE WORLD DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A COCK?!?

the WORST character in this shit-tier fan-fiction soap opera joke of a show

Spotted on set in Northern Ireland

Wasn´t Granny Tyrell betrayed by Randyl Tarly though?
That has to count for something right?

>every single male character from the "good guys" side is a submissive cuck with no personality

what did they mean by this

I just assumed the peasants didn't care about some deranged old hag.

>Hey everyone, you all have to die because my faggot son and whore daughter got blown up in their weird cult ritual
>Oh plus we're inviting over Mongols, the daughter of that King who tried to set fire to everyone, pirates and sand sneks :)

the invaders who take the lannister castle can raze it to the ground and then move on to highgarden

not sure what the strategy was here, and highgarden is even more vulnerable to dragon attack

lannisters also lost troops to guard their own castle and to take highgarden

lose-lose

bet he ends up on the throne but hands it over to his gf because he's progressive

>the invaders who take the lannister castle can raze it to the ground and then move on to highgarden
no, they can't, they have no supplies or ships and are very far from friendly territory

given that they're complete foreigners to the land, they probably don't even know where to go

What's stopping the unsullied from just leaving casterly rock? They walked there right? High garden should have taken months to take and the unsullied could just come later. These have been very contrived seasons.

in terms of how long an extremely well provisioned and manned fortress should have lasted? no

Randall and the other Reach lords probably wouldn't have even taken more than 75% of Tyrell's levies either. I find it a little hard to believe that EVERY Reach lord would have defected, and any loyalists, including Highgarden's own levies, would have probably made up a substantial number of men. None of that matters because DnD don't know how or care to write about realistic or in depth medieval warfare.

Game of Thrones but animated. Why would you pick as your characters from any past Disney, Dreamworks etc film?
>John Smith as Jaime Lannister

???

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Jon Snu and Davos are literally the only people in the entirety of the series to stand up to Dany, who aren't also the designated "villains".

male ariel as whore

S08E01 Script leak (allegedly)

pastebin.com/PjWQa9YD

*teleports ships behind u*

His brown, therefore his immortal on this show now. Even the WW won't turn him.

who /THEFYRERISES/

WELL I WASN'T EXPECTING EURON TO DESTROY OUR SHIPS T W I C E

This season has been shit. The opening scene of the first episode was alright but ever since it's one contrived bullshit scene after another. Gee I wonder if that goofy fatass is going to be able to cure Sir Friendzone. I'm really on the edge of my seat here. I feel the same with every scene in this show-it's too predictable and the emotional shit is too forced.

I love how Dany waits all this time to finally talk to that bald cunt. They were standing next to each other on the boat the whole ride over.

>1 episode: I CAN CRUSH THEM WITH MY VAST ARMIES FEAR MEEEE WESTEROS SCUM
>3 episode: WHAT DO I DO NOW?! I LOST EVERYTHING!!!!

Didn't you see the gold after they have taken Highgarden? Cersei will use to pay the Iron Bank and have them aat her side, not against them, plus the Unsullied are in foreign territory with no supplies or ships, they are dead meat.

It had to happen because they weren't trying to pad the story out the series would be over with by now.

How could he have known that Euron has "*teleports behind you*"-powers?

Because he assumed it was in fact personnel for Euron.

They literally explained how shitty the Tyrell army is with that "Golden Roses indeed" quip

which is complete bullshit
The army of people like Loras Tyrell who saved the battle of the blackwater? The richest house, an army that can supply 12 thousand soldiers and thousands of horses to the lannisters?

What is happening in the riverlands right now?

P O S T L E A K S

>Lol, we are just extremely rich and powerful. Do you expect us to have a good military TOO.
Bravo, DnD. Castles are built because they are easy to defend.

Reminder that Cers 9/11-ing a church was the best moment in GOT history

>literally knights of summer

Tyrells have always been the faggotiest of the faggot Houses, they have zero warrior culture, the only battle they ever won in centuries was Blackwater, and Stannis army was already nearly crushed when Tyrells arrived (also with Tywins army dont forget)

Dabid, what is this riverland people are talking about? Is it like The Vale?

BIG
TALL
CASTLE
WALLS

season 8
pastebin.com/PjWQa9YD

>It's on a hill so siege equipment can't get to it
>It's a proper castle
>some 3k men MUST be inside.
They can't do fucking anything. It was a contrivance to raise the stakes, and nothing more.

I know right? Just look at him radiating power and masculinity. Truly a specimen.

And he still did more to meaningfully defy her in that scene than literally anyone else in the series.
Think on that.

Seriously, why did they hamstring Tyrion?

He's supposed to be the most clever guy in Westeros but has been foiled by his sister and brother at every turn. It just seems dumb

>3k men fight to the death

Why do people think every siege ever has been a bloody affair? Probably a few hundred diehards were killed and the rest surrendered when they decided they dont want to fight for an old driedup cunt like Olenna, only to have Dothraki BLACK their daughters

Have you got the source?
Reads a bit like someone making up a semi plausible script based on the current leaks.
Golden Company seems sketchy, too. As does the idea that D&D even remember the faceless men.

>Seriously, why did they hamstring Tywin?

He's supposed to be the most clever guy in Westeros but has been foiled by Robb Stark and Oberyn Martell at every turn. It just seems dumb

For every defender that died, 10 enemies died. Do you not understand what castles are?

Has literally everyone forgotten that Mace went to KL with like the whole Tyrell army right before Westeros 9/11?

I think they made a point to emphasize Tywin's losses against Robb were due to his overconfident generals. Other than Whispering Wood, Robb just shat on him with ambushes.

this. they got nuked

This has to be fanfiction

>whole tyrell army
>like 200 dudes wearing plastic armor
wot

>Look down for a moment
>LOL FUCKING BETA KEK

I remmber mace tyrell beating robert baratheon even though that may be the tarlys.

>The timeline of Game of Thrones has always been mildly inconsistent. In Episode Two, Grey Worm and Missandei were having awkward eunuch sex in Dragonstone, then an episode later, Grey Worm and the Unsullied Army is on the other side of the continent at Castlery Rock. In Episode Three, Jaime is having awkward incest hookups with Cersei, then in the same episode, he's hundreds of miles south at Highgarden.

>Fans often point to these jumps in the chronology as plot holes thanks to lazy Game of Thrones writing. But, the logic of the Game of Thrones timeline was actually addressed in the books pretty clearly by George R.R. Martin, as Reddit points out.

>In a section titled "A Note on Chronology" Martin writes, "A Song of Ice and Fire is told through the eyes of characters who are sometimes hundreds or even thousands of miles apart from one another. Some chapters cover a day, some only an hour; others might span a fortnight, a month, half a year. With such a structure, the narrative cannot be strictly sequential; sometimes important things are happening simultaneously, a thousand leagues apart."

>So, there you have it. Game of Thrones is not intended to be a linear timeline. If there are jumps in logic, or characters seemingly teleporting around the world, it's because that's how this story is intended to be structured. Plus, do you really want 10 episodes dedicated to Jaime commuting across the country? Do you want to sit on a boat with Jon and Davos for three weeks? This type of format helps cutout all the bullshit so you can see more dragons more often. In other words: Don't complain, Martin anticipated all of this.

I don't believe it.

Why did Jon send Sam to the Citadel to learn how to defeat the white walkers when they all already know dragonglass and fire kills them?

WTF I love Cersei now? They are objectively the good guys

>MUH CASTLES

>he thinks distance matters anymore

>pastebin.com/PjWQa9YD
Seems believable to me

So that Sam could heal Ser Jorah duhhh

You are not a very happy person, are you?

Why would you think I'm unhappy just because I don't like the show?

that was the Tarlys you dimwit. Mace was "sieging" Stannis

Friendly reminder that the combined sieges of Casterly Rock and Highgarden were shorter than the Greyworm sex scene

oh my god i hate normal fags they love to use and dump the books when its convenient to them
fucking grrm doesnt have a guy at the wall one chapter and then if its close to the last chapter the guy is now in the throne room in king's landing

why didn't they just have highgarden be a fucking torn down shack in the woods?

Davos is the best character in the series

How does Jon wear that big fucking coat at Dragonstone and not get hot

He also doesn't have something else happen around the same time that the character was on the wall, then when he's back he's referring to it as if it just happened, revealing that the character must have traveled extremely quickly.

>"Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?"

>not enslaving the orcs to do your bidding

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who still have not watched the entire season 7 thanks to the leaked episodes

Plebs.

LotR >>> any fantasy since

I keep thinking why wasn't Ser Loras at HIghgarden leading the troops to stop Jaime.

Then I remember he died in that tragic accident at the Sept.

So many were taken from us that day too soon.

>wasting dubs on lying
There is 1 episode so far. It's fairly hard to get since many decent sides are blocking it from being uploaded.

Tarly used his contacts inside Highgargden to stage a coupe.

At least that's my head canon.

>Thousands and thousands of years ago, Brandon the Builder had raised Winterfell, and some said the Wall. Bran knew the story, but it had never been his favorite. Maybe one of the other Brandons had liked that story. Sometimes Nan would talk to him as if he were her Brandon, the baby she had nursed all those years ago, and sometimes she confused him with his uncle Brandon, who was killed by the Mad King before Bran was even born. She had lived so long, Mother had told him once, that all the Brandon Starks had become one person in her head.

Bran is every Bran, in every time period. He always was.

>proving it by not posting screen
fgw

It's to make certain to the normies that he really is a targaryen, because the show gave them the superpower to be immune to fire and heat. In the books danny only survived the fire that birthed her dragons because she was doing a magical blood ritual. She did some serious fucked up magic, the kind her ancestors used to do all the time when they daily sacrificed thousands of slaves to the flames.

>not watching the entire series years ago by time warging into future you
absolute fucking pleb

fake news

you need siege weapons to siege a castle. sadly the lannister army didn't bring any, so to make it fair again the soldiers of highgarden opened the gates.

What's the general opinion on how the show handled Hodor's backstory?

>bran power level revealed
pretty cool

It's more complicated in the books, but on the show they Catlett Black needed a new maestor

D&D are following the Age of Empires 2 warfare logic

Bran is literally a Trafalmadorian from Slaughterhouse 5.

would you also consider Bran to be the Brandon Stark that was brother to Ned and Lyanna and died to Aerys? does that make sense? idk anymore since i've clearly spent too much in this thread, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=x20ryOVFVuU
fuck this, i like this guy now.
the only one left having some fucking fun out of the show.

It also makes for terrible visual storytelling when compared to PoV chapters.

At this point they can not blame anyone but them selves since they've gone beyond the books.
You can have Euron attack in episode 2 and have the Casterly Rock battle in say happen in episode 5.

Just editing the storyline differently you can convey some passage of time. But then again they've done this shit with non PoV characters since pretty much the beginning so not surprised its happening more often now.

winter-leak.com/

Are the downloads not working for you guys too (hbo has fallen pt 1 etc) ??

Nothings stopping them, but they don't have the supplies for marching anywhere, and for some reason dany didnt even have any locals commanding them, so do they even know where they should go?

>winter-leak.com/
Not worth it. Just those script summaries + useless video stuff.

>Finally get to see Casterly Rock
>It's taken down in seconds

Fuck this show, they're just rushing the story to wrap up their clumsily written shitpile.

I thought it was fucking stupid, just thrown in so normies could just freak out about how cool and "clever" it is.

I prefer he was just someone who was loyal to Bran because it was asked of him.