Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PjWQa9YD
youtube.com/watch?v=AWF929rlw10
youtube.com/watch?v=rpSDSgChsaI
youtube.com/watch?v=pM3vZxrFo24
youtube.com/watch?v=WH2ri8RhSnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will Daenerys (and her side) win the war? I don't want her to have a happy ending but I feel like it's 'fate' and whatnot. She's the worst character in the entire series (not even fucking kidding) and I would be thrilled if her bland ass character got murdered.

>SHAVE ME SHANSHA

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

so did the episode leak yet?

CHOKE ME DADDY

Reminder that Cers 9/11-ing a church was the best thing the show has ever done

S08E01 Script leakk

pastebin.com/PjWQa9YD

CIA is /ourguy/ and his thread will prevail

It's stable now?

This

THE HOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR is pregnant

>Stannis wins the war
>Aegon immediately invades, wins the war, strips Stannis of all titles
>Daenerys invades, wins the war
>Daenerys imprisons and kills Aegon
>Daenerys dies childless
>Stannis inherits the throne
Every single time

>long winter is here
>no snow anywhere

huh?

Azor Bernadette

I NEED BAD PUSSY

is chaos a ladder?

/our ship/

How do we stop this madman?

What is the worst theory/opinion you've seen on /got/? For me it's

>Dany is a secret blackfyre
>traps aren't gay
>bran is a time traveler and every bran in history

youtube.com/watch?v=AWF929rlw10

youtube.com/watch?v=rpSDSgChsaI

youtube.com/watch?v=pM3vZxrFo24

youtube.com/watch?v=WH2ri8RhSnw

Look at those many happy faces, /got/. How many were screwed?

>Sweetrobin and Yohn Royce are also present in this scene. Sam reunites with Jon and the two share a hug. Jon tells Sam he’s glad to have him back.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Without retconning (e.g., bringing back clearly dead characters) how could D&D salvage the show and give it a decent ending?

>season 2
>white walker army is at fist of the first men
>season 7
>white walker army still isnt even at the wall

no wonder the southern lords dont give a shit about them, it will take centuries until they get south of the neck

I'm playing with a Season 7 opening sub-mod, which somehow has Stannis as alive on Dragonstone still. So far, Dany beat Cersei and took over Crownlands and Stormlands, Jaime declared himself King of the Rock and is in rebellion against Dany. North is split between Jon and Ramsay and both are fighting the White Walkers. I came in to save the day just now when Jon called me in.

We all do

rickon and dickon, gay emperors of essos

It is known

Golden Company literally confirmed
Also, paid in 14 days.

based cogman, shitting on realistic fantasy fags that can't understand the concept of teleports.

>Without retconning (e.g., bringing back clearly dead characters) how could D&D salvage the show and give it a decent ending?

Bring Stannis back
Kill Jon permanently
Dany is the final villain
Night King and Stannis team up to kill Dany.

DONE

What happened to Melly?

>In Volantis, Lady Melisandre enters the Red Temple. She’s again welcomed by Kinvara. Melisandre tells Kinvara that she’s played her part in the Great War to come. She has united ice and fire. She has served King Jon Snow, the prince who was promised and brought him back to life. Kinvara tells Melisandre that she’s served their God well on that part, but she also made a lot of mistakes where she needs to pay for. Kinvara tells Melisandre that their God demands one more sacrifice of Melisandre which requires her to return to the North. Melisandre answers that she isn’t allowed to enter the North. Kinvara smiles and answers Melisandre that she could benefit from her punishment then.

Daenerys should have had black hair it makes her look more intimidating as a queen.

Every last one of em

CK2 is a hell of a drug

THE MEMES

>Kinvara shows up again

MY DICK

>Littlefinger is creeped out
>but proceeds to hang out in Winterfell for the ENTIRE SEASON until he is killed
why

Reminder that Jon was supposed to be a girl

CUTE

Should the leaks be discussed in separate threads?
Call me a normie but I still like to wonder what's gonna happen.
>inb4 just dont click the links retard
Can't dodge them when posted in plain text...And I like the memes in here.

>N+A=J
>Tyrion/Twins are secret Targs
>Blackfyre

>mfw spent an afternoon ruling as stannis and burning countless traitors including cersei, tommen, littlefinger, loras, and mace

Uh no sweetie
Uh no sweetie

>Jon can’t really believe he’s a Targaryen. Sam mentions that he’s the one with the right claim on the Iron Throne, not Daenerys Targaryen but Aegon Targaryen.

Is Jaehaerys the Wise, dare I say it, /our guy/?

fuck off retard

should has nothing to do with it
Sup Forums is full of bitter virgins who take delight in spitefully ruining things for people

now you've voiced your concern they will just do it all the more

Good points

>He risked his life for his people.
>He took a knife in the heart for his people.
>He gave his own --

what was Davos going to say?

I'd love to see him explain how Sam and Jorah had only a day between episodes 2 and 3.

>come to thread discussing the show
>don't want to discuss the show
>just want to post memes instead

Maybe another site would be more suitable for you

Powdered SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

benis

>according to GRRM Westeros is about the size of South America
>red line in pic related takes 4 weeks to walk if you are a lone backbacker
>historians estimate a medieval army composed of foot infantry, cavalry and baggage train would march around 10 miles a day
>this puts the estimated time for an average army to march between Highgarden and King's Landing at 28 weeks
>even if we are generous and say the Lannister army marches twice as fast as the average medieval army, it still takes roughly 14 weeks from King's Landing to Highgarden
>Jaimes army marches all this distance in one episode

Bravo D&D and fat autist

The thing that annoys me about this is that he's a writer and should understand that conveying passage of time is writing 101. I'd like to see what he thinks the shows event timeline looks like. I'm willing to bet he doesn't have one.

See What are my chances of taking the throne from Dany if I survive the White Walker invasion? Keep in mind I ONLY have Dragonstone and the surrounding islands, should I somehow try to ally Jon? Would allying Sansa do the trick?

When they fuck is the gook running this shit site gonna wordfilter sweetie?

I miss when the show was about the spiders in the background secretly in charge while the Kings think they are in charge

um, never sweaty x

TYRION IS KINDA LIKE ABE LINCOLN IN A WAY

Has the Golden Company ever been mentioned before the in the show?

>The NK passes his soul onto Stannis like Dondarion did with LSH, only with ice magic instead of fire magic

Pottery.

Which one of these is "the Virgin Stance"?

SOURCE???

We still have this guy in the background.

10 miles a day is shit

how were the romans busting out 30 and building a camp/fort every night

Arya is a literal psychopath, she will want to kill the two guards guarding Winterfell just because they don't know who she is.

God, Arya is such an autist. Also this writing is shite.

you forgot the part where jaime uses a teleport, retard.

>right
The Virgin Stand

>left
The Chad Pose

>Blackfish

>so how long till the poison works
>idunnolol

>CK2 with cheats

he did know
he knew that it varies depending on the person

learn to pay attention faggot

>lol Kinvara just shows up again
Hey remember when Tyrion made Mereen do all that Rhllor conversion shit? What was the point of all that?

you have a dickload of money so you can probably just buy a navy and storm king's landing ASAP and that often ends the war right there

shouldnt be a problem if she's occupied with other wars.

Qyburn didn't poison her. Hehehhehehhe

>He took a knife in the heart for his people.
Not having the conversation stop immediately is pathetic.

You are being very, VERY retarded. My tumblrite friend.

South America is filled with mountains and swamps. Westeros is literally a single road with no mountains.

Um yes honey

>anything that happened in Meereen
>having a point

lewd mouth

This, we should discuss the episodes we watched not the episodes in the future fucktard

I think so with Stannis

>AH SAVE ME GREYWORM

i want to punch him in that little troll face of his he also writes Tyrion the worst. Thats why his ep had Tyrion worse than usual and people kissing his butt.

the worst thing about this fanfic, is that it could actually be true.

Also this is post S5 so Shireen and Selyse are dead, so at least I have a clean slate. Meanwhile Aegon died somehow so I'm Dany's heir unless she gets a kid.

>not realizing that one has to take into account: clearance, mass, natural disposition, bioavailability to determine when a slow acting poison will kill
Nigga, pharmacokinetics ain't easy shit, especially not in medievel tech levels

This fucking picture

'Fortnight' means 14 weeks in Westerosi

They are going to be shitskins aren't they?

>"We don't need foreign help, we have a fleet!"
>fleet burns down
>"It's very convenient that we have some foreigners offering their fleet now, since we have no fleet!"

Let's discuss how this season ends.

The wall falls, Dany has sex while Jorah watches in the distance. Raeghar marries Lyanna. That's all? What happens to winterfell?

>penis
Jon reveals himself as another eunuch, which lets him join Dany's team.

Littlefinger gets murdered there and Sansa is YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS in charge. That's the Winterfell plot.