Is Rick a radical centrist?

Is Rick a radical centrist?

more like radical reddit, amrite

HEE HAW HEE HAW

Isn't being a centrist the opposite of radicalism?

>I can prove it.
Ok prove it.

His immediate reaction to 9/11 was that both parties would use it as an excuse to revoke rights and enforce a police state.

He's firmly anarcho-libertarian.

I LIKE TO

Fuck off.

MOVE IT

>tfw I regret starting the Radical Center meme on Sup Forums

wtf man stop trying to take credit for my meme

He's an asshole, the show's just never sure if it should acknowledge that or not.

*burp* I'm better than everyone morty *fart* I turned myself into a pickle morty *fart* *burp* I don't care if you die because family means nothing *fart* *fart* *fart* *fart* *fart* *fart* *fart*

>BUUUURRRRPPPP
Literally Imgur-tier shit tbqh sempai

>having any opinion in politics whatsoever

nothing matters *burp* I don't believe in anything morty *fart* *burp* wubbalubbadubdub *burp* *fart*

>talking to Morty and not just punching him in the face and then leaving because it's funny
Hahahaha nice spook you fucking nerd

*buuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrpppppp*

wubaluba dub dub!!!

XD

positivist/transhumanist

Should I watch Rick and Morty?

It's pretty good, some parts are retarded but there's genuinely good stuff in there.

these image macros, do people make them for real? or do people make them to start shit here? i can't tell anymore.

You think you're real funny. Don't you?

Your humour is worse than the Emoji Movie's.

t. grade 10 history class

he is based on Doc "where we're going we don't need roads" Brown

*fart*

Politics are nothing but spooks.
I don't need a state to step on my freedom and rights.
All that I can hold off to is my propriety.

implying doc isnt based on wernher von braun with the nazi alliances removed.

This. Atheism and having a large plebbit following make edgy contrarian teens hate on it. Why people can't just enjoy things despite the fanbase escapes me. Grow up, people. This is how I know teens are the majority of posters, cause to teens the most important thing is image: you are defined by your interests and place within a hierarchy.

>Atheism and having a large plebbit following make edgy contrarian teens hate on it.
Are you mentally retarded?
Most edgy faggots are atheiniggers and ledditors

Remember, there are infinite universes. I don't understand why people think Reddit would care about anything.

good luck getting any pussy in 2k17 if ur not shradical centralist

tfw you edit the last photo of a young woman murder victim in her most horrifying moment to make a shitty meme

>t. SJW Cuck
You are fit to watch this show, broheim

I don't think so. I think he's "fuck it, I'll do whatever I want because no one can stop me." That's not libertarian, it's not even anarchist, in ideological or philosophical terms. It's "I'm a fucking psycho with a god complex."

t. anarcho syndicalist

this is the worst meme. I lose a bit of life everytime I see it

why don't you just die then

My old roommate acted exactly like this and I've met plenty of others. People who "criticize" the democrats and want to seem like centrists but are really just democrats

who RAC here?

No, he's a retarded nihilist.

I'm trying

not hard enough

>reddit and memey
fucking die

t. reddit