The weak should fear the strong Edition

pastebin.com/Hyve7yzy

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=R4nAvDXpvHk

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtube.com/watch?v=gyHnatbXl5s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ALBERT, YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS. HE KILLED 16 CZECHOSLOVAKIANS. THE GUY WAS AN INTERIOR DECORATOR.

ANGERY

Jdi do píči ty zasranej zmrde

thread not created by Judy
DROPPED

>the Doppleganger The Nine Inch Nails are going to be performing "The Background World" in its entirety

david lunch lol

haha why is Kyle not wearing a shirt

this dude at my work looks exactly like charlie

who is she??

>W-WE'RE WITH THE BOOKHOUSE BOYS

is Miguel a pederast?

This is on par with Season 02. Be honest Sup Forums.

>What kind is it?
>11:05

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)

>>>reddit

>For one scene, David Lynch asked Sheryl Lee to swallow the cum from five cocks at once. Lee agreed, and fainted on the spot.

Nerozumím vešechno, ale dobrý nápad.

its better s1 s2 AND fwwm

it will take time though for people to realize it

just like people trashed fwwm at first, people weren't ready for the kino of s3.

You were just there faggot

I never go there

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Was. He ded.

pederasts never die, they became glitter

Taky si myslím, čeština je pěkně debilní jazyk

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

LAURA CAN YOU PLEASE NOT TAKE THE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

:3

but they can only do 4:04 of the song before the downloading and uploading chain starts at 4:06

So, guys, I've been thinking

this is not a pederast
this is a pedo

I've never watched it, is it a big gen x jerkoff like forrest gump for boomers?

Woodsmen Montage.

BLACK GRANDMAS

here we go

you again

OOOH!

son fuck st

I think season 3 has been a master piece so far. Still digesting episode 12. The blue rose bit seemed too frost (mundane, uninteresting, cold and autistic information sharing). For the rest the show has been a ride so far, with such amazing visuals, sounds, surprises.

I do agree that 6 episodes to go seem a little bit too little considering how much the plot moves each episode. But also keep in mind the finale is going to be a 2 hour movie alone and a lot can happen if Lynch decides to move up the pacing a bit

I don't care one shit if cooper is not back. This is not because I hated cooper in s1-2, I loved him in fact. I don't care in the sense that his status is appropriate to the story and adds a lot, if he comes back or not we'll see, I'm not hung up on it

vedder is the best meme

they have the best OC and content

desu

the blue rose bit came from lynch. introduced in FWWM

>mfw "just something in the kitchen" is never mentioned or referenced ever again.

So, guys, what is the deal with Judy?

Hopefully Ray Wise finally found what he was searching for.

she did not age well

everything wont get wrapped up in a neat bow but I think we will get a satisfactory emotional conclusion.

6 hours is actually a lot of time, i mean he pulled off a kino in the last 20 minutes of mullholland drive.

is that about the original?

episode 5 here. what the fuck am i watching. first episode was great and now it seems like im watching an autistic guy have adventures.

Why is he so perfect, /tpg/?

>I am the arm
>and I sound like this

>tfw no more pissfu poster
>youtube.com/watch?v=gyHnatbXl5s
>will she return?

how to filter this?

Fapping on an iPad would be so annoying. I dread the day that I get married and have to hide in the bathroom with an iPad to fap.

where did that briggs thing in episode 3 of him saying blue rose come from????

Daily reminder that Phillip Jeffries is going to come back in the 18th episode and AND WE'RE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT JUDY AT ALL

yes I remember it, but there was a blue rose reference in season 2 as well

veddieggposting

>I get married
writing fiction again?

Where can I begin watching Twin Peaks? Should I start with the classic?

FAKE.

COMMENDATORI
BUONGIORNO

watch all even episodes then the odds ones

You know I don't have a CHRYSTA BELL

Eh, she already showed her pissfunbags in Magic City. There's nothing left to see.

yes, the new season is a continuation on the last episode of the original show

watch first two seasons, then the movie, then the new show.

autistic guy having an adventure is my favorite part of twin peaks to be honest

Start with missing pieces, then fwwm, then all of season 1, then season 2 (only Dick Treymane scenes, Confederate Ben and last episode) and finally season 3

Watch the entire series in chronological release reverse order, because they speak backwards in the lodge scenes

when?

don't watch anything

serious question: what does angelo know about judy?

it was blue book
the rose was obvious as fuck

eraserhead into mullholland into s1 into lost highway into s2 first 9 into georgia commercials (only first 3) into rest of s2 (skip evelyn and latter half of supernadine subplots) into an assortment of: [christmas message, rescheduling message, one armed man's twin peaks t-shirt commercial, georgia coffee commercial finale] into fwwm.

then you're free to squeeze in the art life, missing pieces, my life my tapes etc. before you start s3

Nice try Ray Wise. Be more careful next time.

then watch all david bowie videos

>skip
>>>/reddit/

It's literally fake. It isn't archived anywhere.

it was blue book. the blue rose stuff came from FWWM

>son fuck st
son fuck stEP SISTER

he badaladiddled her. it's a sore subject.

he deleted it after people commented about his tabs

the skippers skip reddits. The completionist end up reddits.

>Those legs
wew

He deleted the tweet immediately after people pointed out his questionable tabs. We've been over this a million times.

Bullshit. It would be archived.

poor Ray does not have insurance

I must be loyle to the bureau guidelines

where is my frenlo?

how do you know it's not granddads?

Here faggot

so there is no proof