Who here is an unironic russophile? If yes what made you become one?

Who here is an unironic russophile? If yes what made you become one?

For me, I was constantly bombarded by propaganda about how Russians are always inferior at what they do compared to the west , and that they're subhumans and that Russia is the only country doing wrong in the world(I'm originally from eastern europe). This made me support the underdog. The more learned about Russian history, technology and culture, as well as western hypocrisy, the more I started to believe that Russia is a force for good in the world.
As for self hating Russians, I'll love Russia in place of you.

>The more learned about Russian history, technology and culture, as well as western hypocrisy, the more I started to believe that Russia is a force for good in the world.
This, plus my Slavic blood.

I'm unironically russophobe because I was constantly bombarded by propaganda about how Russians are always SUPERIOR at what they do compared to the west , and that they're die UBERMENSCH and that Russia is the only country doing RIGHT in the world.

And that Russian language is the BEST and every other language is shit, their culture ist UBER ALLES and etc., etc.

Literally the most shauvinistic nation ever.

They told you the truth you fucking germanophile
Immediately cease your anti-Russian activities and accept it. Join the making of wonderful future for Russia, or be removed when the time comes.

I don't understand your pic.

An I supposed to dislike Ukraine and love Russia because one of them have an Israeli flag and others are doing Nazi salutes?

Simplistic people like you should kill themselves.

t.danejew

The top two pictures are ukro-nazis.
On the bottom is pro-Russian citizen of rebelled ex-ukrainian territories in the east, you can see he is still wearing a hat with Ukrainian coat of arms. He is the real patriot of Ukraine and Slavic unity and dont like his country being taken over by a bunch of western backed nazis who pushed them into civil war.

I was bombarded with the same shit in the US and in my country.

>only country doing RIGHT in the world.
This is unironically true in the last 80 years.

Russian propaganda about superiority is far less in in magnitude than western propaganda about how Russia is inferior. Also most of the Russian internet is self hating and a large part of the media(dozhd TV, Moscow Times, etc.) is too.

You don't like Russia. You like the pop culture/gaymes version of the USSR. There's nothing wrong with this. I like the Empire more than the Rebels in Star Wars. I also like WWII German military aesthetics. But keep in mind, you like what didn't even exist and is propaganda fiction.

Ukrainians are weird.

UPA (black and red flag) was involved in the genocide of poles, together with the nazis, had complicated relations with jews, and fought the soviets. Now, those UPA flags were flown together with Ukrainian and EU flags at Euromaidan, to protest the Ukrainian gov's approachment to Russia. So, you had ultranationalists and EU integrationists on the same side. It was pretty jarring the first time I learned of this.

You can see a pretty good documentary that gives you the POV from the protestors on the street on Netflic, called "winter on fire". It starts slow, but gets pretty amazing. Careful, I had bad dreams of the Berkut spreading my brains on the pavement. It doesn't do much to tell you about the broader context (it doesn't show you all sides of the conflict, it interviews participants rather than academics or experts), but it gets you hard feels.

You can even see priests praying in the face of riot police, people blocking sniper fire with shields, randos building improptu barricades, it is amazing.

No, I am not. Their county's government is unreasonable, and their public holds bizarre conspiracy theories about the US and the world as truth.

I was born there and it's muh heritage.
I am as a result a russophile.

>One photo of a Ukrainian holding Israeli flag to win over right-wing Westerners to Russian side
>Another photo of some Ukrainians doing Nazi salutes to win over leftists
>Some random Russian who calls Ukrainians fascists as well as Jewish puppets in the same sentence
The Russian government isn't interested in improving your life, you mongoloid.
Your pic demonstrates how they constantly try to change the narrative to dupe the largest number of people possible.
They do the same thing by promoting Islam as a pillar of Russian society.
Increasing their own geopolitical power is all that matters, not "muh based right wing utopia".

Nope. I like russian society, Russian culture, Russian technology and soviet ideology. I like Russian humble collectivism, not western individualist elitism. I prefer orthodoxy over catholicism. I prefer soviet atheism over the western one. Also, I like eurasianism. I view western pop culture about Russia as stupid.

Its the western government that were the empire, since its a class of extremely rich families that controls the western countries and controls the rest of the world through debt, reserve currency, resource ownership, and regime change.

you're an insane idiot, get out of my country

Its the ukrainians who are confused since they're faschists but voted in jewish oligarchs into power.
If a Russian government is to improve the life of Russians, it has to be patriotic and anti-western by definition, since the west has always since medieval times tried to turn Russia into a second class colony(more recently) nation for it to exploit.

>They do the same thing by promoting Islam as a pillar of Russian society.
Only towards the muslim nationalities in Russia, and I dont agree with that. The soviet union was right to suppress abrahamic religions.

>muh based right wing utopia
I care about the opposite.

Soon

I don't share most of your views but I like Soviet atheism better than American fedora neckbeard atheism.

Americans themselves believe in their own conspiracy theories.

Have you seen the kinda houses Russian government officials live in?
What makes you think that pissing away money on foreign wars will improve the average Russian's quality of life?
Russia is the fucking definition of oligarchy.
The West has similar problems but if you think more imperialism cancels out imperialism, you're dead wrong.
The grass isn't greener elsewhere.

don't give me that malarkey, the most insane untrue, or provocative lies are on any Russian tv channel. it's nothing like that in this country for most every person

>pic
BTW. One of the main reasons why there is such a strong anti-western rhetoric among my countryman nowadays, is that you had a hand in pushing us into the abyss of the chaos of shock-capitalism.

Yes, you have defeated the terrible red dragon, but denied him in coup de grace so years later it has mutated into a horrible green toad that now holds a huge grudge against the rest of the world.

personal responsibility is not a human virtue it seems

Hey I'm just saying

Take away all the things people used for their survival before, and, guess what, society collapses.

In practice, your "pull yourself by your bootstraps" ethos meant in Russian practice that ex-KGB psychopaths acquired a lot of money illicitly and terrorised everybody else.

Hohols out

Gommunism WWII, Red Army Choir

I love Russia but don't give a fuck about politics. It makes me sad that Russia is such a "politicized" country

Lots of people in Switzerland are russophile