Norman Osborn and Lex Luthor and all their related assets (companies, money, gear) swap universes

Norman Osborn and Lex Luthor and all their related assets (companies, money, gear) swap universes.

What happens?

Lex's suit let hit hit Superman, Osborne's has a hard time punching spiderman.

Osborne can actually work with other villains and Lex hasn't been able to keep villains around for more than a single crisis in the few reboots now.

I say Lex goes super anti-mutant and becomes an x-men greatest enemy. All sentinels are green and purple because they're now Lexcorp projects and man, are they ever in deep shit.

(He still keeps all the best tech in his personal suit though, so they still he a chance.)

Osborne starts a league of (b-list) supervillains and enjoys some moderate success. The extent of that success depends on which guys he finds to work with. None of Flash's rogues cause they're already unionized.

He might have a grand old time on Gotham, maybe? I say a three way fight between him, the joker, and Batman for the city. The other Batman rogues might work with Osborne in a way that they never could work with each other. He and the Joker would probably smell the batshit on each other.

Just spitballing here.

Norman makes a Goblin Serum based off of Kryptonite, to give him and others powers and strengths comparable top Supes.

Dark Reign in DC?

Dark Justice League?

Norman NTR's the Joker.

I think it would be more interesting if Perry White and JJJ swap universes.

JJJ yelling about the alien menace and asking at Clark for pictures of superman?

It's

been

Stormin' Norman's Dark Reign is something the DC Universe will never recover from.

>Superman? more like Supermenace

done.

The mullet looks so horrible on Clark

What are you, some kind of fagmosexual?

I never knew I wanted a Superman/Spiderman team up until now.

Wouldn't work, Spiderman is way below him in powerlevels

>inb4 what about Batman
Batman has enough plotarmor to go into a fist fight against Darkseid and survive

What crossover was this ?

>Spiderman is way below him in powerlevels

Oh ye of little faith.

Marvel vs DC.

Don't forget the time Thor used glasses as a disguise like "the other guy," then met Clark and Lois.

>Thor
Shit, I thought it was Dock Samson

Should've posted before

They are both big guys.

>Dude who can lift 5 times the weight of the Earth
>Knocked by a dude who barely lifts 35 tons

Yep.

Lex knocks out Osborn in EVERY Category. He's smarter, has better tech, has organised massive supervillain societies and became president.

Osborns a fucking vindictive loon

>Lex knocks out Osborn in EVERY Category
He's not CRAZIER, which is the strongest power in DC of course. It's why Joker will never go away.

Check matey

I will concede the crazy category. Especially after what Norman did to Ocks girlfriend

never actually realised how Osborn is just Joker and Lex fused together

You're forgetting something very important that Osborn has over Lex. He'll share tech with fellow villians and even upgrade them to complete his plans. Just some of the Rogues' or The Hatter's tech in his hands is scary.

Imagine a combination of Underworld Unleashed and Dark Reign. That's what Osborn can bring down on DC.

Clark life gets a bit more frustrating.
Pete's life gets some rest from time to time but when Luthor strikes boy does he hurt.

Wouldn't Lex actually be pro-mutant a bit? They're technically humans, just with "evolved" DNA. I don't think he has that much hatred towards metahumans as a concept as long as they're from Earth.

He doesn't actually care about that stuff, he just says it so it makes him look less salty about not being the best guy ever.

Osborne has actual superpowers. And he lacks a messiah complex to excuse his selfishness, he just took a hit of wacky gas and it made him a psycho.

>And he lacks a messiah complex

Whoa, what? Are we talking about the same Osborn?

Still, there's no mutant that would really overshadow Lex, since almost everyone hates them, unlike Superman. He might not care about them, but he wouldn't hate them. I wonder how he would feel about the Inhumans?

Would they have sex with each other?

Osborn wins in the having fun category I think.

Osborn snaps Lois's neck. Injustice Timeline.

Luthor doesn't feel emasculated by the existence of a 15 year old wiseass, goes on to create golden age for humanity.

>I say Lex goes super anti-mutant and becomes an x-men greatest enemy.

Who is to say that Lex would have a problem with mutants? His old ideology is that superman make humanity weak because they rely on him to solve all their problems

But humanity clearly does not rely on mutants, and mutants don't seem to coddle homo sapiens. I don't see Lex Luthor having any kind of problem with mutants.

Dark Reign Stormin' Norman is a self-interested fascist playing at being humankind's savior partly so he can run the US government as his own private Neverland Ranch, partly as a way of keeping the Goblin at bay at the back of his mind. He's lying to himself as much as he is the public. Otherwise Norman has always been a man who does what he likes because he has power, and he believes that gives him the right. He hates Spider-Man not because he believes Peter Parker is holding the human race back/stopping everyone from paying attention to HIM, but because he stopped him from being New York's crime boss. And he ruined his relationship with Harry. And he dared oppose him. Norman's always been a cold control freak, the goblin serum just made him a full blown fucking psycho.

Lex in his modern incarnations has always viewed Superman as an impediment to mankind, he tries to justify his own selfish petty deeds with delusions of nobility. He's doing this for the common man, the common man he'd otherwise quite happily spit on and ruin the lives of as casually as anyone else would step on an ant, because he can, and because he's smart and they're dumb. Superman coming along was the best thing that ever happened to Lex, it gave his unequaled genius a focus he would have otherwise wasted on causal cruelty and vanity balms to his ego. It recast him from humanity's natural Godhead to a real human being defying the heartless alien.

they only exist because of Celestial meddling though so he'd hate the Inhumans and mutants the same.

I LOVE THAT YOU CAN STILL SEE THAT HE'S A BUSINESSMAN AND DOESNT JUST GO TURNING ON PEOPLE WILLY NILLY IF THAT WAS THE JOKER HE WOULD HAVE KILLED THOSE GUYS (CAPS LOCK BROKE)

Wouldn't Osborn destroy Batman? This is someone used to tussling with Spider-Man.

Spiderman was emitting redbsun radiation because of something Lex and Doc Oc did.

>Luthor steps on Doom's toes like a retard, gets destroyed
FTFY
Humanity in Marvel already has a savior who is far superior to Lex, and even he can't get any shit done.

Almost as crazy/rich as Joker/Luthor. Super-strong. Healing factor. Master planner. No easy weakness like kryptonite.

If Osborn went all-out, he'd fucking SLAUGHTER Bats. But, if he did the stupid thing and let Bruce survive, Bats would most likely out-maneuver him and run him out of town fairly quickly.

Yea, i'm thinking this too.
The main problem would be that he's EASILY more dangerous then any Batman rogue.
He's physically superior to Bane (Bane is only stronger when full venom, but by then, speed and intelligence go to shit) and Killer Croc
He's an excellent fighter, on pair with the best of them.
He's a super-genius. Not just ''really smart'', but an actual super-genius, easily on pair with Bruce, even better then him in some fields.
He's insane yet calculated like Joker.
He's politically savvy and logical like Lex.
He has insanely good hardware, far better then what Bats is used to usually dealing with.
He has a healing factor that allows him to come back from death.
Batman gets his ass kicked in a fair with with Deathstroke. Osborn would massacre Slade.
I don't see Batman permanently beating him even with maximum plot armot. He can thwart him, and set him back, and even imprison him, but he'll have no way to permanently get rid of him. Osborn doesn't have any weakness of Batman's other rogues.
He's physically superior to the point that a naked Osborn would maim fully-geared Bruce.
He's extremely intelligent.
He's resourceful and influential.
He's insane.
Batman would be really fucked if ol' Norman ever paid Gotham a visit. Then again, so would anyone else.

But Reed Richards has done plenty. Thats why he and his family aren't around right now, the hero's getting a much deserved break.

kek

Ha ha ha. Reed and the other ''geniuses'' where doing fuck all while Doom saved the multiverse. He already proved he's the best.
Just like Reed proved he's truly a hero and the better man by forgiving Doom even after decades of Doom's bullshit and healing his face. Thank you based Reed.

Remember when this happened

Lex loses his mind for how many aliens are on earth and is made out to be a caricature of racist

>Who is to say that Lex would have a problem with mutants?

The guy is a walking inferiority complex. he'd find a reason to justify it. He'd probably just like to be on the popular side of xenophobia for once.

I know Lex historically ran supervillaing teams, but after Forever Evil he just let his team go. Immediately. He only made a token effort to keep them together. I think Osborne would have found a way to hold on to them. He, on some level, appreciates that he really can't do it all on his own. He's a megalomaniac, but he's also capable of at least faking being a team player for long enough to actually keep a team. He would have made it a priority to find out what they needed and made sure that he was the one who could provide it.

Basically, I was just trying to find a way for them to fit into an established rogues area and acknowledge that they're both flawed fundamentally, but in different ways.

I really think that, for all of Lex's ability to take on more dangerous foes, Osborne would do far more damage to DC than Lex could to Marvel.

>tfw no "Norman Osbourne and the Suicide Squad" series

You might be right.

If anything, he'd probably hate Thor the most since he's basically an alien god.

Coulson, what the Hell?

Reminds me of Spidey punching the Hulk until his fists are bleeding and the Hulk's just standing there feeling sorry for him.

Speaking of crossovers, Green Arrow vs Kingpin?

Man, Doom isn't half as smart as Lex.

>Man, Doom isn't half as smart as Lex.

He one bright idea that eluded Lex. Doom set up a base of operations in *not* America where superheroes don't give a shit what you do.

Reed stop

Seriously, he'd probably impregnate Harley or give Catwoman aids or something.