The real wage gap is bewteen blacks and whites?

mobile.nytimes.com/2014/12/25/business/for-recent-black-college-graduates-a-tougher-road-to-employment.html?_r=0

So black unemployment is 26% compared to 20% of whites. Blacks will make 10% less money than any white person for the same job.

It's even worse for black college grads. Unemployment for them is 25% compared to 8% for whites. Even if they have a bussiness degree. 22% compared to 5%.

Why is this pol? Why are they not protesting this?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/african-americans-over-represented-among-low-paying-college-majors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Accountant recruiter here

Unless a black person works for a cooperation he will NEVER get a job. My firm needed another account because our last ine retired. He have two applicants. Black guy 30 years old has a cpa 3.4 gpa real go getter. He loses the job to 22 year old white shit fresh out of school. THAT DOESNT HAVE A CPA. He quits after two months without a two week notice. We try to call the black guy back. Before i rehire my boss tells me to hire him for 6 grand less than the white guy. He doesn't take the job of course. Now the postion still isn't filled.

So would you not hire someone simply because they are black?

O wow i have a similar story. I am a recuiter too. I really smart black guy came in for a accountant position he was really great and I really wanted to hire him. But my boss said don't hire him I was like why? He said because if he gets this job he can afford to live in his neighborhood. And then he said I have to keep my daughter safe.

I thought Whitey keeping is down with us was some black lazy bullshit But there is a lot of truth to it.

No its really not. But no one will hire a black person because they think they all crimmials. Then because they cant get a job they turn to crime get caught and the cycle continues.

My friend from college is black. He has a degree in hr. But for whatever reason he cant find a job. Then he has a kid. He still cant find one. He starts selling coke (really good stuff had me geeked). He gets caught goes to jail. When he gets out he still cant find one and goes back
To jail.

I feel bad for blacks actually

Blacks generally don't get marketable degrees. They go liberal arts or get a meme degree like physical therapy.

I'm in the geosciences department at a university of about 12,000 and there are two blacks and one mestizo in the entire department.

The town it is based in is about 30% black and 5% mestizo.

What about blacks with bussiness degress there is still a 15% higher unemployment

If you woke up one day and you were black do you think you could get a job?

This isn't bait motherfucker.

Sure, just find the nearest white girl, whip out your cock, and you'll have a blowjob in no time.

Blacks have a harder time no matter what the degree is. Im recuiter i know. I almost refused to take black clients because i knew i would never get a sale. Even a black person with a 4.0 got a rejection.

Lol well hoes do love black dick. My black friends always had lots of girls on their dick. Even when they were unemployed.

No this is a good thread

Well white women do love black cock. My black friend alwas tells me how white women just walk up to him and want his huge black cock.

If you're in IT and a semi-competent black you are 100% guaranteed to find a job and usually a good one for diversity hires

these numbers are because they're lumping together all majors and schools which includes a lot of shit tier major and school choices

What proxy are you using because you aren't speaking American very well

The numbers used to be much closer together though. Because plenty of whites went to bumble fuck college and have a garbage degree

Niggers
Working

Choose one and only one.

Assume worker X has the same exact output as worker Y.

Worker X costs the firm 10% less to hire.

You're at a distinct disadvantage in a competitive market if you ever hire worker Y over worker X.

Discrimination in hiring will always put you at a disadvantage in the market.

Assuming all firms are profit-maximizing (they are), discrimination is a non-issue because it would cost the firm profit every single time. These figures are due to other variables such as lower output, lower quality education (worse universities), criminal records, etc.

t. Economics

Worse universitys are a meme now almost. They have the same teachers teaching the sams class in 4 different colleges. I mutiple proffesers that did this. I even compared materials with friends to see of there is much of a difference.

Beyond a meme. Basically cancer for the economy

>niggers working

You guys are so full of shit your skin is brown.

The real wage is between.......i don't care

If they yield the same benefit to the businesses that employ them but they can be paid 10% less, why wouldn't businesses employ more blacks, nevermind less?

Affirmative action is part of the problem. Black college grads have lower test scores and GPAs, and they're much more likely to switch to soft majors. So, when people see black college grads, they automatically view them as less qualified than white college grads.
>pbs.org/newshour/rundown/african-americans-over-represented-among-low-paying-college-majors/

The other problem is networking, and black economic networks are terrible. It's also harder for a black person to break into a white economic network, just like it's harder for a goy to break into a Jewish economic network.

I wish I was black then I would have a huge cock and be able to get women.

The boss would be afraid that the blacks would take all the women in the office.

They are jealous of blacks and their monster cocks.