/sino/ - 中文

China's love-hate relationship with foreigners edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=tjk-eyPy4qo

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9 (embed)
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCHsAP3gIdE
youtube.com/watch?v=NcPFchOjfXs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Shoulan_v._Peng_Yu
nbcnews.com/news/world/amp/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-02-14/the-chinese-new-year-traditions-you-didn-t-know-existed-video
nbcnews.com/news/world/these-chinese-military-innovations-threaten-u-s-superiority-experts-say-n848596
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2133707/china-urges-us-get-tough-man-who-stole-thumb-us45
youtube.com/watch?v=hNQohQBFnwI
youtube.com/watch?v=7UIThICPEY8
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-43036302
worldview.stratfor.com/situation-report/china-increased-naval-presence-indian-ocean-could-be-aimed-deterring-indian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you spend a month living off of Chinese military rations?

youtube.com/watch?v=OCHsAP3gIdE

talk shit
get hit

Of all the things Trump could target in the trade war he goes after solar power. What a dope

wtf does he hate the nature

> Darling in the CPC

> A story of young and meek, yet talented Chinese soldier Xiang who has not fully committed to the four-year plan. Despite the promise, he does not seem yet ready to crush the aggressive forces of the rebellious traitor Dalai Lama who attacks the People's Republic of China with his mechanical creatures, given to him by western warlords like Mega Reverent John Oliver, called the "Comedian Fool".

> But the modest han-chinese girl Zero Two who is very modestly and non-sexually attracted to him in a very non-sexual way, pushes him very non-sexually into get into the advanced Chinese tech robots which are driven by proud patriots in very non-sexual ways.

> Will the brave soldiers of the People defend the Republic and get rid of the danger of the dangerous religious airbender monks in the southern Chinese Plateau? Or will the shenigans and corruption break the proud, amazing and very non-sexual Chinese Republic Soldiers?

>達林在中共

>年輕,溫順的,但優秀的中國軍人翔的故事誰沒有完全致力於四年計劃。 儘管承諾,他似乎並沒有準備粉碎反叛叛徒達賴喇嘛誰與他的機械生物攻擊中國人民共和國,由西部軍閥像兆豐恭謹約翰·奧利弗給他的侵略勢力,被稱為“搞笑傻瓜“。

>但適度漢的中國姑娘兩個零誰是很謙虛的和非性吸引了他一個非常非性方式,推他非常不性成進入其被驕傲愛國者在推動中國先進技術的機器人 很非性方式。

>對人民的勇敢的戰士保衛共和國和中國南部高原擺脫危險的宗教的氣宗僧侶的危險? 或將shenigans和腐敗打破驕傲的,驚人的,非常非性中國共和國軍人?

dozo

Yes to an extent

237 years of culture

>坐月了

Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=NcPFchOjfXs

that enough culture for me, we aint runnin a carnival over here

When to a New Years event today. It was hell for hapas

How come?

Many WMAF couples

Save the CCP?
Leave it to me!

Does Winston make bad Dr Who jokes when he has sex? As someone who grew up in denial that he is not British, I bet that he has

Dr Hu probably wishes she had a sonic screwdriver to make him disappear

Thoughts?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Shoulan_v._Peng_Yu

坐月子

What a fucking mess.

For what purpose get scarred an entire generation?

This caused most Chinese cities to pass good samaritan laws

Don’t ask me about the countryside desu

Clearly 2

Anime can be good for learning Chinese if you know Japanese!

=^]

nbcnews.com/news/world/amp/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966

Islam is the religion of peac-

misa got SINO’d

*screams internally*

Just been so busy this Saturday arguing about gun control with so many people, can't even keep up normal posting on Sino.
What will it take for Americans to realize widespread and unrestricted gun ownership is dangerous? Does their own son or daughter have to die before it becomes real to them?

literally who

dozo

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2018-02-14/the-chinese-new-year-traditions-you-didn-t-know-existed-video

what's wrong with her she could be easily be getting white dick if she wanted to

werent this many shootings 80 years ago

what are some good literal chink cartoons? something like anne of the green gables, preferably.

good for her

How long does it take approximately to reach such level of chinese proficiency to be able to say simple sentences.
Like good morning. Nice weather isn't it? I like your work and so on?

Chinese grammar is ooga booga shit so it's not hard.

it's hard to change things in Ameriga

How much do hookers cost in first tier cities?
What about second tier cities?

My friend’s mother is a senior Chinese judge in Beijing. Apparently she has no legal training. She got appointed 20 to 30 years ago because at the time they felt that they needed female judges.

Just search rent prices in some of those cities

Help me Sup Forums, I am going ti study engineering in China with a scholarship, got offee from two universities from two providences, but can't help myself to decide between Jiansu or Sichuan. Which one us better? Also does Chinese people like Brown people? Will I get into trouble if I do anything wrong?

>Also does Chinese people like Brown people

Peru? Can you help inform your fellow brown user peru?

Holy shit.

Japan truly embraced the future of Asia now!

Didn’t ask

nbcnews.com/news/world/these-chinese-military-innovations-threaten-u-s-superiority-experts-say-n848596

These Chinese military innovations threaten U.S. superiority, experts say

>1. An electromagnetic railgun
>Earlier this month, pictures emerged showing what some experts believed was an electromagnetic railgun mounted on a ship. A Chinese military analyst, Cheng Shuoren, was quoted by the state media as saying it was an engineering feat of "epoch-making significance."

>2. High-tech warships
>The 12,000-ton stealth guided-missile destroyer, given the code name "Renhai" by NATO, is expected to go into full service this year. It has been built for anti-aircraft, anti-missile, anti-ship and anti-submarine warfare and is expected to play an instrumental role in China’s future aircraft-carrier battle formations.

>3. Familiar fighter jets
>China last week announced that the Chengdu J-20, its first homemade stealth jet dubbed Black Eagle, had entered combat service, breaking the stealth fighter monopoly of the U.S. and its allies in the Asia-Pacific region.

>4. A hypersonic glide vehicle
>China carried out the first tests in November of a "hypersonic glide vehicle" named the DF-17, according to The Diplomat, an online magazine covering the Asia-Pacific region.

>5. Artificial Intelligence
>Chinese researchers have revealed plans to upgrade the country's nuclear submarines with artificial intelligence, signaling efforts to tap into military uses for AI.

And new super long range Air-to-Air weapons to kill wh*te scum.

白猪
杀!杀!杀!

ホワイト・ピッグ殺せ!!!

I'm looking more forward to revenge for Nanking than killing whites

Ckfoot has been very generous in his CNY post and packed loads of pics in it with girl on girl action as well as solo shots!!

You should definitely subscribe to him on wechat

But I guess you already have anyway ;—)

literally kys footfag

Wow rude
Foot admiration is ancient Chinese culture

>admiring a body part stinky enough to make people vomit

no thanks

By that logic you shouldn’t be attracted to females at all...
SILLY post!

I’m no expert but I would prefer a coast city, and Jiangsu has decent developed cities.

What degree are you being offered?

>be america
>240 years of culture
>invent transgender bathrooms, mass shootings, transgender politicians, twerking, nigger culture and obesity

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2133707/china-urges-us-get-tough-man-who-stole-thumb-us45

are you the guy who's mad about the fact that we created wmaf

I think I will have to start out with the obligatory Taiwan nightmarket food vlog videos to kickstart my channel, later I can start focusing more on C-Milk/SerpentZA like content.

Patreon once I hit 10k subs.

I really want to see your face.
I travel around Asia quite a bit and have pretty good confidence in terms of brawling. I really really want to meet you and turn your face into mush.

Dont you dare to censor it!

Could literally heem tf out of your little fagget ass with one hand in my pocket.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNQohQBFnwI

I doubt it, but whatever.

>I doubt it, but whatever.

Anyone who posts feets and pepe cant be a good fighter. Hell bro, do you even lift?

Nonsensical post.

What are you gonna do? Ask China to fight its ""railgun"" on me?

why do you save the same image twice

I just use 4chanX and put a 1px dot on it with that drawing plugin thing before posting

Why should I ask China?

I could skin you alive by myself.

I did some hunting back in Germany with a Jäger friend of mine. We shot deers and then we broke them open afterwards to remove their entrails and shits. It's bloody, but kinda fun, sticking your hands into the warm and wet belly of a living organism (well, it used to live a few minutes before) and pull out his still hot organs. Especially in the winter, it was kinda treat to simply take a cup and drink some warm blood.

I wouldnt want to drink yours tho. And I wouldnt even kill you before to do the rest.

>drinking warm blood

Anyway, could heem you out of your existence with my eyes closed.

First you need to come out of your mom's basement.

Software engineering or mechanical

Literally any place in China is better than Bangladesh.
I have been to Dhaka and it was a shithole of otherworldly proportions.
Go where your cocc tells you to and just hook up with some Chinks, brown is the new white over there.

Whites > Chinese

proven once more

youtube.com/watch?v=7UIThICPEY8

Haha but I'm also trying for universities in Germany, but that's with high tution fees, I could have easily go there as a so called refugee(economical migrant) but won't cause thats bad and illegeal

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-43036302

>China's modernisation of its armed forces is proceeding faster than many analysts expected.

>Now, according to experts at the International Institute for Strategic Studies - the IISS - in London, it is China and no longer Russia, that increasingly provides the benchmark against which Washington judges the capability requirements for its own armed forces.

>This is especially true in terms of air and naval forces - the focus of China's modernisation effort.

China and not Russia is America's peer competitor now. As I predicted years ago, despite all the memes.

So they have working 1980s tech now?

Depends on the field.

Airforce and Navy wise, the Chinese are basically not behind the US in any form anymore. I'd even say in certain fields of disruptive technologies such as hypersonic missiles and directed energy weapons, they have surpassed the US.

The ground forces still are behind, but not 1980s level. But rather a combination of current technologies wielded with US early-mid 90s capability (in terms of training, integration, jointness etc). Which is really not bad in terms of capabilities, if we remember the Gulf War and the Serbian Air War etc.

One thing that the IISS study didnt take account of is space capabilities. Here, China is actually ahead of the US, ever since they put the GaoFen-4 satellite into orbit.

And more outrageous stuff is about to come out in the next few years in terms of weaponization of space...

didn't ask

You did this time, though.

Anyway, this is kinda getting above your head intellectually.
Better go back to your youtube celebs and your reality cam sites. Dont forget to open the window once and a while; I dont want you to die of fungus infection before I get to gut you alive.

did i ask or did you just assume i did because i can't remember i did but you answered

Why do chinese people name their years after food?

I figured it out lads
the way you get a chink fuerdai gf is by showing her your families pool
I'm not even kidding. Hope you guys have pools.

>China: Increased Naval Presence In Indian Ocean Could Be Aimed At Deterring Indian Military Action
Connections

worldview.stratfor.com/situation-report/china-increased-naval-presence-indian-ocean-could-be-aimed-deterring-indian
Print

>A Chinese surface action group composed of a Type 071 amphibious transport dock, a Type 052D destroyer and a Type 054A frigate, supported by a comprehensive supply ship, has recently entered the eastern Indian Ocean, unconfirmed sources reported via Twitter on Feb. 15, following a Chinese state media CCTV broadcast Feb. 12. The naval force is separate from China's 28th anti-piracy task force already operating in the western Indian Ocean. As the political crisis in the Maldives continues, an increased Chinese presence in the Indian Ocean provides China additional military options in the region and works as a strategic deterrent against possible Indian military action.

Hmmm... I wonder if this might be the PLAN's first trial by fire.
Quite risky doing that so far away in the Indian Ocean, though. But Maldives is currently ruled by a pro-Chinese government and India threatens to overthrow them by direct intervention. If China cannot deter this from happening, it sets a bad precedence for OBOR at large.

If the issue is really as serious as it looks like, I expect the Liaoning Carrier Battle Group to depart to the Indian Ocean soon. China needs all air-cover they can get...

新年快乐~

did u slam

should have mentioned it was a picture of it.
no but she latched onto my arm the whole walk home. I think this is good progress since we aren't together yet (I dont think)

nice.
try to take some pics of her feet if you can...thanks..

Jiangsu.

More developed, relatively less pollution, and near the coasts.

Depends. What specific university or city?

fixed

Wtf is wrong with Americans?

Europeans are civilized. But we just steal shit every time we are alone.

Negroid intermixing.

You are a good soul