Carrying a gun on during his neighborhood watch shift, which he was specifically instructed not to do

>Carrying a gun on during his neighborhood watch shift, which he was specifically instructed not to do
>Confronting Treyvon Martin instead of waiting for police, which he was specifically instructed not to do
>obese Mexican cuckstick
Why does Sup Forums actually defend this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zj7qEcD8R-8
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. summerfag to young to have watched the trial

nothing to see here, move along

sage the shills

i'm 27...

post your license and or CC my dude

>confronted Martin
He didn't.

He got out of his car after he was told to stay put.

Sage this motherfucking thread now.

OP is a nigger.

Nigger OP go fuck yourself

muh tray tray ;_________;

Told by whom? Dispatchers arent police officers, you dont have to do what they say.

>Carrying a gun on during his neighborhood watch shift, which he was specifically instructed not to do
>Confronting Treyvon Martin instead of waiting for police, which he was specifically instructed not to do

Was it illegal ?

I think you have nothing to do in the US. You don't understand it, you don't belong there.

This is not true. You fell for the libshit media narrative again. Faggot.

True, but it was still his fault the confrontation happened at all. The fat fuck approaches the kid, kids gets freaked out and kicks his ass, then the fat fuck shoots him and cries self-defense. What am i missing here?

Sup Forums is just reactionary because mommy asked him to do his homework.

It was never proven that Zim co tinted following after dispatcher told him to stop.

Rachel Jeantel, the fat whore who was on the phone with Tray up till the moment the fight started, said Traygone was by his house at one point, then went back to confront Zimmerman.

Know the facts of the case you fucking idiot retard.

>>Carrying a gun on during his neighborhood watch shift, which he was specifically instructed not to do
But did so legally.

>>Confronting Treyvon Martin instead of waiting for police, which he was specifically instructed not to do
He was waiting for police and was no longer attempting to confront Martin. Martin reengaged the confrontation after following Zim back to his truck, after Zim had given a description of himself to police and told them where he'd be waiting to talk to them.

>Why does Sup Forums actually defend this man?
Because he didn't do anything wrong and has been a constant scapegoat for years because liberals refuse to accept that Trayvon was a scumbag who's death was a net positive for his community.

>implying limpdick has a CC

Someone didn't watch any of the trial.

So the 911 tape in which the dispatcher clearly told him that he did not need Zimmerman to follow Martin was fake? This is not George Zimmerman?

>youtube.com/watch?v=zj7qEcD8R-8

>Liberal jokes

> neighborhood watch shift

Hey theres a sell on 3pronged folders, gonna need some when you start your freshman year of high school

>So the 911 tape in which the dispatcher clearly told him that he did not need Zimmerman to follow Martin was fake?
So you're going to keep ignoring the fact that Zimmerman had givena decription of himself to police and had stopped following Trayvon and was going back to his truck to wait to talk to the police

>This is not George Zimmerman?
It is.

Here I thought you were going to play the 911 tape MSNBC edited to make it sound like Zimmerman was following Trayvon cause he was black.

There is a vast difference between to say you should not do something and saying I don't need you to do it.

>I think you have nothing to do in the US. You don't understand it, you don't belong there.
Je suis désolé, Monsieur.

Non emergency, not 911.

And again, after the dispatcher says we don't need you to do that, he says okay and seemingly complies. It was NEVER proven in court that he continued to follow afterwards and also Trayvon's friend said he went back and confronted Zimmerman.

Dispatch isn't police.

>you dont need to do that
>okay

WOW ZIMMERMAN IS A COLD BLODDED NEONAZI MURDERER

>Following pussy rules made for middle aged moms.

We don't need to defend him. He defended himself quite handily.

He did follow him briefly, but once he was told to stop following him, he did, and he started walking back to his car.

As he was returning to his car, he ran into Baby TrayTray, who was coming back to fight him.

> this is not true

Theres literally a recorded convo.

I have a question, why do you still live at home?

>Carrying a gun on during his neighborhood watch shift
not a crime

not a crime. stand your ground.

>obese Mexican cuckstick
fat shaming, racist bigot!

>instructed not to do
LOL this is a free country, you cuck.

Then quite the exact part of the conversation where the dispatcher tells Zim to not get out of the car. Quote that exact part. i know for a fact that it doesn't exist but you seem convinced it does, so quote it and point me to the source.

You fucking idiot.

You forgot
>broke no laws

>That ID is horrid condition
Are we black?

why are you defending a nigger?

>Not a crime
Neither is setting your dick on fire. Still doesn't make it a good idea.

He didn't break the law. 911 is not an authority. So basically go fuck yourself, faggot.

I can't believe this happened in February 2012... feels like it happened a month ago.

not a crime. end of.

If I remember correctly he was already out of his car and looking around for traytray when the dispatcher said something like "you dont need to do that"

Either way, he didnt break the law and a dispatcher isnt a cop.

And it wasn't even 911

It was definitely proven that Zimmerman followed Martin. The 911 call basically confirmed it.

I'm not. I really don't give two shits about Treyvon, my point is that Zimmerman is a fucking retard that brought his situation upon himself by avoiding common sense every step of the way.

because he killed a nigger

Is this a "pretend it's 2012" thread?

Anyone excited to see Mittens BTFO Obongo in November?

>Lithuania

>He got out of his car
And that's what constitutes a "confrontation" to you?

Who threw the first punch?

Pro-Tip: It was Trayvon. Who after having already made it to his father's house felt so threatened by Zimmerman, that he walked directly towards him a considerable distance and then picked a fight with him.

After the dispatcher says we don't need you to do that? God fucking dammit you idiots...

So in America if you want to kill someone, pick a fight with someone then shoot them after they hit you. Got it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg

Where did you even get that idea? He was told by an officer to get a gun in response to loose dogs in the area, instead of carrying mace.

Also, what part of deciding to donate your time to bettering your neighborhood means you have no right to defend yourself while doing it?

fucking jaffa

It doesn't matter what you post OP. You can't flim-flam the Zim-zam.

he most likely could have avoided the confrontation.
the nigger could also not attack him.

> avoiding common sense

What doesn't make sense about keeping the community safe from criminals?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wtf im a #zimmersimmer now
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You can always avoid this by not being a violent nigger who attacks strangers for being on the same street as them.

substantial amounts of projection detected

Castle Doctrine and Stand your ground laws.

dont like it? go write your congressman.

Law is the Law.

i dont care how or why you do it, if you kill a nigger you are alright with me.

Well, if they had watched the trial, they'd know better, wouldnt they?

Nah, just Floridian.

>Castle Doctrine and Stand your ground laws.
They didn't apply to the case given that this was outside and Zimmerman was pinned to ground and was being pummeled by Trayvon and Trayvon was smashing Zimmerman's head against a sidewalk.

Even in states with a "duty to retreat" clause in their self-defense statutes this is a situation that does not meet the requirements for such a clause.

"Castle Doctrine" applies to defending your property/premises. In every state this applies to your home, in some it applies to your vehicle.

>Castle Doctrine and Stand your ground laws.
Neither had anything to do with the Zimmerman case.

SYG wasnt even a factor in Zman's defense Neither was Castle doctrine.

And yet the libtards of the world are so obsessed with the idea that their pet niggers could get hurt that they cant pull their focus away from laws allowing you to kill criminal scum.

>you notice a fat sperg spic following you in the middle of the night
>keeps following you
>follows you all the way to your house
>is talking about you on the phone

you wouldn't confront this faggot? tray shoulda beat his autistic ass to death

Just as the progressives have their rankings that dictate oppression olympics, Sup Forums has a ranking that determines who it supports. Mexicans (without facial tattoos) and police rank above dindus. Like the kikes debate whether black lesbians are more oppressed than paraplegic heterosexual male abbos, we argue a lot about which group is worse than others, such as comparing the eternal anglo with the mongoloid finn.

As am I, and my license is pristine because I'm not a nigger.

Are you one of those "Floridians" who moved here from Ohio and lives in a shitty hotel room? Or maybe some kind of lousy 'rican?

>you wouldn't confront this faggot?
Sorry, I'm not retarded enough to pick fights with strangers for no reason.

Trayvon was. He's now dead.

>specifically instructed not to do

by who his mum? the state? what did the law have to say?

he tried

now another nigger is dead.

+1 whites

Get informed first then post you fuckhead. Your question would be unnecessary if you dug a little deeper.

Nope, white man born and raise in Florida. Congratulations on your ID card though.

He did it for the memes!

>Sorry, I'm not retarded enough to pick fights with strangers for no reason.
>Trayvon was. He's now dead.

This pretty much sums up the whole case. They ignore that Trayvon was a violent criminal who had sucker-punched his bus driver and was living with his dad because his mom had to send him off out of state.

2nd amendment
>Confronting Treyvon Martin instead of waiting for police
Lie
>obese Mexican cuckstick
pot calling the kettle a nigger
>Why does Sup Forums actually defend this man?
zimmerman did nothing wrong

the debate has re-ignited because of all the insane shit george has been saying recently and doing

>lemme just auction off this gun, CERTIFIED TRAYVON KILLER, forreal what a steal buyers will be lining up

what a literal retard. you know he creamed his jeans when he pulled the trigger

>Congratulations on your ID card though.
It's called a "wallet", look into it.

Have one of those as well.

So tell me, why do you think Martin attacked Zimmermann? For shits and giggles?

>tray shoulda beat his autistic ass to death

He tried and lost.

Get out shill

None of that is illegal. He was found not guilty in a court of law. I will always defend people's right to bear arms and defend themselves, Especially against a chimping out nog

Can't say I blame the man, his life has been permanently altered and major media outlets were distorting the facts to make him appear guilty in the court of public opinion.

I think I'd stop caring about what offends who at that point as well.

If you do this ( pick a fight, then kill), you are guilty of murder. ZimZam was found not guilty because there was no evidence he did that.

>the debate has re-ignited because
Because you're a dumb fuck who still hasn't reviewed the evidence in the case.

There's nothing to debate with you about. You don't know shit about any of the events nor any of the relevant laws that the case involved.

You're just anally-devastated

>implying florida's laws arent ass-backwards
>implying zimmerman wouldnt be getting flim flammed up his little bitch boy asshole if he had pulled this shit in virtually any other state

and OJ was innocent too, right?

>So tell me, why do you think Martin attacked Zimmermann?
His aggression was overinflated as a result of excessive consumption of LEAN. He had an ongoing record of self-reported violence and confrontational behavior. Which was confirmed by his girlfriend and his school.

OBAMA BTFO

Animals tend to have low impulse control.

And yes, that's how they get their kicks. Martin was home and backtracked in order to assault Zimmerman. He was shit-talking him on the phone to that fat nigress and decided it'd be cool to beat him up.

But I'm sure that'd never really happen, right? "polar-bear hunting" and an 85% black offender/interracial crime rate are just myths.

The neighborhood watch isn't a governmental institution. It's like you're a cashier at 7-11 and they tell you you're not allowed to bring a weapon to work, but you bring your Mauser. Then some kid in a hoodie starts fiddling around with some Skittles and AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail in the back of the store and you yell at him and then he goes, "Ayy yo fuck yo shit cracka like a cracka doo." and then you call your manager and your manager tells you to just relax but the kid is still fiddling around in the back of the store so you start to follow him around and then the kid disappears behind the aisle with the Maruchan Ramen, and you head back to the cashier's counter, having lost sight of him. But just as you're getting back, you are physically accosted by the kid and he knocks you to the ground and starts pummeling you and slamming your head against the floor so you pull out your Mauser that you were told not to bring to work and shoot him through the heart with it.

based zim zam

cant flim flam him

>implying you know anything
I bet you think stand your ground was used in his defense.

>but it was still his fault the confrontation happened at all.

thats not up for us to decide, what did the court say?

zim zam status : unflimflammed

>and OJ was innocent too, right?