DC ENTERTAINMENT SIGNS ARTIST LIAM SHARP EXCLUSIVE

dccomics.com/blog/2016/08/25/dc-entertainment-signs-artist-liam-sharp

BASED DC making sure good talent doesn't go to Marvel to be wasted instead keeps being wasted on Cucka.

Who should be next DC exclusive Sup Forums?

Slott.

Juan
Fucking
Ferreyra

Can't believe DC are handing out all these exclusive to so many mediocre talent...

This

Ferreyra's art is awesome and marvel's probably gonna take him

Is Bruno Redondo exclusive?. I don't want to lose that guy

Ferreyra, Schmidt, Rossmo should be given exclusives already. Some of the best talent at DC right now.

Are Jorge Jimenez and Bilquis Evely?

I just met him, Rucka, and Scott about a week ago. He's a really good artist.

Them too, they are top quality but I feel like Ferreyra can be a real star. Instead DC gives exclusives to Williamson, Tims, Merino, Abnett, Sharp and Mitch Gerards. Fuck DC get your shit together.

Maybe they offered but they didn't want exclusives so they could work on creator owned stuff? I remember most of the announcements for the writers said that they could only work for DC and Vertigo. I'm guessing it's the same for artists.

Eh

I'm not really feeling his art

They're not working on creator owned projects though. And it's not that restrictign anymore, lots ot DC exclusives still have ongoing projects at other publishers Joelle Jones at Dark Horse, Williamson at Image, Snyder at Image and Orlando even announced a mini at Boom AFTER he signed the EC exclusive. They didn't get offered exclusives. I can get not jumping at the idea of giving the artist of Innocent Dickgirls an eclsuvie until he gets so more mileage in the industry, I can get not offering it to Rossmo who might be more of an acquired taste(he's been in the industry for a long time now) but Ferreyra is an up and coming incredible artist.

Really generic house-style artist. Can't say I'm excited.

>Rucka is bad meme

t. Cho shitposter

dumb frogposter

Even if you're a fan you gotta admit The Lies has been exceedingly boring and slow.

Exclusives are usually just between the big 2, exceptions are almost always made for side projects at smaller publishers.
Pretty sure it's for writers and artists, both.

>House style
You actually don't know what that means. Realistic and detailed =/= house style. Stop memeing.

Realistic and detailed =/= good either.

The "Cucka" thing mostly upsets me because Rucka is supposed to be pronounced Ručka so the portmanteau doesn't work

he's already exclusive. I'm pretty sure that's one of the things that DC has in the papers of their Talent Workshop.

Not for DC, they're paying attention to Vertigo now.

>I'm pretty sure that's one of the things that DC has in the papers of their Talent Workshop.
Well, you're wrong. Khary Randolph is going to be on a Marvel comic.

>Ručka
And how am i supposed to pronounce that?

>implying Mosaic will make it past 6 issues

all of the recent ones say "DC and Vertigo" specifically, the exception is for projects already agreed to before the exclusive

I never implied that.

>implying

Maybe you could argue the coloring is in the area of "generic house style" but that's it

I'm pretty sure that's not how the actual guy pronounces his own name, I've never heard it said any other way besides rhyming with Cucka in like interviews and panel recordings

That kinda sucks, but it's not the creators can't just sit back and bank ideas until the contract expires.

>Laura Martin
>Generic
He'd have to be a retard to make that argument.

ah I guess I am, and I just realized I never took off my /qst/ trip

DC has to protect their brands, Vertigo is basically dying. We'll see if it pans out.

Good I really really hope he gets to do Aquaman or Hawkman when he is done with Wonder Woman.

There's nothing special about those pencils, user.

You posted a generic house style picture though. House style doesn't mean that it has to be bad.

Yeah, and DC knows it.

From what I can tell, they're probably going to take Vertigo's content in Tom King's 'The Sheriff of Babylon' direction, with Gerard Way's Young Animals focusing on what Vertigo originally did.

well, Ruh-chkah, but I hav no idea where the other user got this idea from.

True, but it been getting better with each issue.