neck yourself poorfag

good thing i have my gameboy color

I have a big boy job and have a 1000 inch plasma LED LCD laptop screen

irony is the libcuck's only defense mechanism kek

i watch movies on my htc is that bad

pretty fucking bad, your opinion on films is basically invalid

>>>/leftypol/

twin peaks is actually supposed to be watched on a Nokia 3310, with the lagging

I will watch shit on whatever fucking device I fucking want. Thanks a lot for killing a thread with this fucking shit, dumbass.

>not closing your eyes and imagining

what about an lg i was thinking about buying that

I'd strongly recommend you niggas buying a 55" oled lg tv. the FHD models are getting really cheap and apart from the curve they are bretty gud

With phones/tablets/laptops you are only consuming media, not actually experiencing it.
I think it's a far more important topic then got/blacked/capeshit/twitter politics threads.

>b-b-b-being poor is ok!!! stop bullying guys!!!
kek

yes you can watch shit because that's all you ever watch you filthy pleb

>you are only consuming media, not actually experiencing it.
lol

Some of us are just not autistic and do what is convenient at the time.

I am poor and I still watch them on my 39 inch 1080p tv bought second hand for €200 4 years ago.
I simply put the movies on my pc and move the case to the living room, it's as poorfag as it gets.

Still better than watching them on a fucking laptop.

Refn watches movies on his iphone

literally who?

There are people that actually like david lynch and it blows my mind.

Just some guy

>laptops

what is the problem?

>phones

now THIS is fucking disgusting

>movies are such a low form of art that they lose all their value if you use the wrong device

You must at least enjoy Mulholland Drive

>modern tablets, laptops and smartphones have better screen resolutions than older TVs
>b-b-ut is wrong because reasons

>Not turning your shed into a cinema with a 92" projector screen and 5.1 sound for ultimate kino viewing.

you're still not at that level yet if you don't understand why Lynch is liked by so many people
branch out of Hollywood convention, it will wake you to what cinema as a medium can be; start with Fincher, Nolan, Kubrick, the usual big ones, then start watching festival favorites and slowly work your way out from there

the irony in this post is pretty good

Get a chromecast.

my god youre fucking retarded

user, pretentious shitposting is still shitposting.

libcuck? what are you talking about?

>he was just shitposting

How about that Game of Thrones last sunday? xD it was f*kken epiccccccc

im confused do you actually think lynch is high art or are you just being ironic

>"high art"
He's just a surrealist, high art means nothing

he hasnt been surreal since inland empire and eraserhead

not as good as jerking off to Candie and CUTE!

Holding a phone near your face literally makes it the same perceived size as a large TV if not bigger

He didn't make a single film since Inland Empire.
I don't care about TV shows.

>he hasn't made a surreal film since his last film
What did user mean by this?

yeah I watch my all kinos on my Samsung Smartwatch, no biggie just put it half an inch infront of my face and it's all good

Your eyes can't focus close enough to make it as big as a decent TV you utter retard. Try again next time.

what about those glasses where you can put your phone, are they any good?

Also the PPI is much lower on Smart watches than high end smartphones, holy shit you are dumb.

Are you seriously defending watching films on phones? What about the sound? What about the resolution? What about the fucking touch screen? What about your faggot notifications?
I highly doubt anyone watches a film on his fucking phone has ever watched a film at once without pausing it 12 times.

Such a sadness. Get real.

>What about the sound?
Buy a decent pair of headphones, poorfag
>what about the resolution?
Most high end phones have resolutions similar to or even greater than TVs these days
>What about the fucking touch screen?
Hold it by the sides.
>What about your faggot notifications?
Not my fault you're such an ADHD retard that doesn't know how to mute notifications user.

I have a decent pair of headphones and your shit smartphone audio system has no pre-amp for it. Also watching films that are in 5.1 surround sound downmixed to 2 channels is completely atrocious. Also I'm pretty sure you don't actually hold your phone near your face for 2 hours without ever moving it or yourself from it. Also kill yourself my man.

i've seen more than 3000 films at this point in my life and like the last 1200 I've watched from my Samsung Galaxy phones. I also write reviews of the films I watched from my Galaxy.

Get rekt, pseud.

You are only consuming those films, not experiencing them. Films are merely plot points for you, must be pretty sad.

What's your favourite film?

kinos are for the cinema
flicks are for the phones
movies are for the laptops

Such a sadness.

I have a 30 monitor that I use because my 50 inch plasma got a crack in the screen what should I do

lol, if it was only "that" for me I wouldn't bother watching them from a phone.

I have a blu-ray player that streams to my tablet you mad

I watch films on my Google Glass while I drive.

>all these poorfag libcucks who try to justify being poor
kek try actually working

I have a 8000 USD LG signature series OLED and I opt out to watch stuff from my Galaxy :v)

You cheeky bastard.

>he doesn't experience his kinos through lucid dreaming

What if I'm on a plane and they don't let me take my flatscreen?

don't use pepe if you're gonna be a snowflake

This makes no fucking sense.
So watching something on your phone/laptop means you don;t really EXPERIENCE the film,
But watching it on my shitty tv does?
Last time I checked they werent screening every film in existence in my local cinema.

>not having your own cinema to watch tv shows on in the year of our 2k17
it's like some people aren't even trying

you should download an srt viewer and just read the subtitles for maximum productivity

I don't think you know how foodstamps work.

looks like my meme caught on

you obviously do, leftcuck

Watching cartoons and anime on a phone is acceptable because you aren't missing out on visual details. Watching films on a phone is such a sadness.

>go to the Louvre
>pick up a Velazquez
>take it outside and lay it besides a dumpster
Is the painting worthless now?

Nigga if i watch 2001: A Space Odissey through a fucking 2in peephole in a public bathroom im going to be like "aw men this looks awesome i love this movie"

Stop being so fucking autistic

>nigga
>kubrick
shitskin or underage, get off my board

Nah, prove me wrong first faggot

nigger logic, everyone. kek

That's a retarded comparison, seeing as nothing about the painting changes in any way, while the same is not true for the movie.

>Their are poorfags on Sup Forums who are proud they can afford a television

film is not just the visuals you absolute braindead casual

And your analogy doesn't make sense, it's more like taking a Velazquez from Louvre, drowning it in water and putting it in a big ziplock bag and then admiring it through the zip lock bag.

>their
m-merely pretending!

>go to the Louvre
>pick up a Velazquez
>take a picture of it with my phone
>enlarge and then compress it on my computer
>print it on RGB 30 DPI printer paper

wow this looks just as the original

only half is gay, the other half is muslim

I wonder if /lit/ is this autistic about reading books on electronic devices or the good ol' way.

>there are poorfags on Sup Forums who pretend its ok to watch movies on laptops
no one on Sup Forums actually thinks this I hope
Just buy an 80$ external hard drive and a 250$ 1080p 30" tv. I watch 50% films on laptop (if they're comedy or shit I don't care about) and anything that's a spectacle I put on my hdd and watch on tv.

>30 incher

may as well stick to laptop

>I watch 50% films on laptop
how do you do this? just sit with the screen on your lap?

>size shaming
fuck you
my laptop's 13.5"

yeah, it's probably not good for eyesight mind you. I watch a lot of movies on streams too.

if you're going to be snotty at least be snotty if you can afford to be
30 inch is nothing really my monitor is 27 inch

>old reliable 55' lg led
>fill flash drive with rips
>plug in it and have a good time

I just have to be picky with the formats, the tv can't encode mp4 for shit
In fact I'm trying to buy something that'd be like a dvd player but for usb devices, something you could update codecs for etc.

I watch trash movies like Suicide Squad on my phone to not sully my TV with shit like that.

But I would never watch kino on anything less than a 65" 4K OLED TV.

It's baffling to me that people today use streams.
Just torrent the damn movie, if you have a decent enough connection to be able stream then you can download them too.

The quality on all streams is atrocious, and even if you find something with a somewhat decent video quality you can be sure that the audio is always utter dogshit, digitally distorted 96kbps uncomprehensible trash.
You listened to better quality audio in 2008 while downloading dodgy bootleg version of songs from fucking Limewire.

>b-but I want to watch mobies it right away
While you watch an already downloaded film you can put atleast 2 more films to download while you are watching this and there you go, you have a constant stream of films available to you and delete whatever you want after watching.
No excuses you pathetic filthy casual.

>Get S8+
>Get USB-C to HDMI
>Get Terrarium or Plex
>Stream content to phone
>Output to TV

desu I don't know why you phone fags don't do this. Literally the best thing to do when you're not at home and friends want to watch something.

if I played video games I'd invest in a 4k monitor and a good pc but as it is I'm happy with 1080p, 30". I also have a cinema subscription so I get to see every new release on the big screen like it's meant to be seen.

streams are good because it forces you to watch movies. It's a substitute for looking for ideas. You're also forced to rewatch movies which I never do otherwise.
>The quality on all streams is atrocious
I've been having some issueswith cytube lately but most of the movies on there are 720p at least

autistic faggot carrying around gizmos in pocket

no wonder you're a fucking virgin

>streams are good because it forces you to watch movies
what the fuck