Nigger and female protagonists

>Nigger and female protagonists
How accurate is this fucking shit Sup Forums?
Why do they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipetitions.com/petition/battlefield-1-forced-diversity-is-racist
youtube.com/watch?v=ymwXbF1VTKU
youtube.com/watch?v=4pY3hlQEOc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How accurate is this fucking shit Sup Forums?
Well it's not incorrect, but it's taking a tiny demographic of those who fought in the war. It's certainly not representative.
>Why do they do this?
To appeal to da yoof, to not be racis, etc.

Swedish devs.

adults don't play video games.

>".. one man of colour confirmed in the whole of ww1..."
>Dice: "LETS PUT HIM ON THE COVER AND MAKE NIGGER-RAP THE SOUNDTRACK OF THE GAME"

>Well it's not incorrect
And this is why. The propaganda is working.

>one
If only...
I still dont care tho the game looks great

Did you mean to respond to my post? And how is saying it's not incorrect wrong as you implied?

>still falling for (((Dice)))'s carefully constructed trailers and gameplay footage

Why do you still care? I've played about 3-5 new games since 2004

> playing a game by EA
> ever
At this point you have no right to be mad, you know they are shit and still have them money

Because Im one of those who still do play games. This swj shit has infected movies and now games. I cant stand this shit. Degenerate.

theyre doing it with civ too

i have to admit that the trailers look great but im still pretty hyped.
Bf1 wont be a day one buy for me but ive already saved up money for both the main game and the premium(might not be one tho) and i`ll w8 for reviews.

There were blacks/women that fought in the war but they constitute about 0.01% of those who were involved.

From a developer stand point it makes sense to have unusual characters highlighted in a video game like this since it will draw attention to it and make it more than your run of the mill historical shooter.

Also, if you want historical accuracy, avoid battlefield games like the plague.

many guns and probably vehicles as well are historically inaccurate.
i dont care about the campaign of the game because its most likely going to be shit.
but the multiplayer might be good.
i will wait for release and see.

Probably inaccurate in multiple areas. I might buy it post release, but definitely not on day 1. I'm skeptical of any dice game after the Jew shit they pulled with bf4.

>not using dlc to expand the war properly
>no sweet colonial battles where no one would bitch about colored people
>not using "alternate history" as an excuse for some badass made up battles

Why are these people so bad at their job?

ipetitions.com/petition/battlefield-1-forced-diversity-is-racist

Sign it niggers

This, there was one black US division in WW1 but why they are choosing to place an undue amount of focus on it is beyond me.

There were literally zero Africans fighting for Germany in Europe yet they have black units too, shit is retarded. Making early 20th century Europe seem like seem like the multicultural fantasy land.

Didn't they show a woman in the last trailer and called her Lawrence of Arabia? Do swedes know no shame?

>NIGGER-RAP
youtube.com/watch?v=ymwXbF1VTKU

Hey. We cant show people that back in the day people were actually proud to be white.

I think there were a few colonial regiments for the British and French as well.

Imagine how retarded it would be though if they multiplied the number of Scottish soldiers.

Play Verdun. We need more people.

>Still no bad company
fuck them

>the free market is great
>except for when they market to someone other than me

kek

>the game looks great
lol

I'm pretty sure it's not real. I know other game developers shit on games of rivals, and I know that's the unspoken fact in forums, but I think you should just skip this one and get the next one.

Sage.

What the fuck has this got to do with the free market? All this #blacked shit is marxist shit. Its goverment programs like BLM and goverment schools that teach shit like this. Without it feminism wouldnt be a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=4pY3hlQEOc0 here you faggot

>You can't say anything bad about games with forced agendas otherwise you are against the free market :DDD

The freedom to complain and boycott is also part of the free market.

This clearly a politically motivated bit of 'historical fiction' that has nothing to do with the free market and everything to do with an anti-white lens applied to creative work for political reasons.

>from now on niggers will also demand reparations from Germoney
>"I neva met my fatha but I'm shur that my anceestars wuz soljas and shieeeeeeet"

>Svencucks made the game
What did you expect? Just don't buy the game and let EA put more nails on its coffin. It has put a bunch when they came out with Dragon Age: Cisquisition.

Besides, out of all the shooter rehashes, Cawadoody is still better. Don't buy EA, Ubisoft, and the like.

>Female protagonists
Source?

>{laughs}

>(((Swedish))) developers

still going to get it. the multiplayer look pretty good for a battlefield game

THIS FFS THIS

Cottonfield 1 will be the first BF I won't buy.

>Why do they do this?
To appeal to a wider audience. Blacks stick with GTA and fighting games. Women love mobile apps/mini games. They're trying to get them into shooters.

I hear the multiplayer will allow you to customize your character anyways, and I haven't met a single person who's played the single player campaigns of any Battlefield/CoD in the last 10 years. No one will care about a nigger or arab woman MC.

With that logic, the new ghostbusters should have been a MAJOR hit

>playing any Battlefield game after Bad Company (the original)
>playing any Call of Duty after World at War

Let me check
>Murican Company
>2016
Oy vey it's like anudah shoah

won't work...

Because Dice are fucking Swedish cucks.

>the free market is great

Sup Forums was never a libertarian board. We only supported Ron Paul for being anti-Israel.

Dice can't do shit about it, EA has been pushing this narrative for years, check Bioware works.

It looks good but it doesn't look like a ww1 but more like a steam punk futuristic ww1 with sjw added(nigger in the game cover, a Muslim woman)

not liking black ops

Every nigger, spic, etc loves shooters. It's just that most of them are playing CoD.

I was going to pre order this but now I'm boycotting it, disrespectful to my great grandfather who died during ww1 if I do

Sweden No